Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience (38080 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by DoMeGood09: 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

What really do you people want? Why do you cheat on a woman you claim you love? Cheating is in the blood of 99% of Naija men. A man will convince you he loves you and your mind will already be at peace thinking he's the one, only to start ignoring you after that. I think you people should tell us what u want shocked angry angry angry angry
Hahaha. Seems lots of guys have used and dumped you.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Owologbo(m): 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:
We have been conditioned to believe that sex will keep a man glue and obsessed about you. No.

I read a thread yesterday of a man dating a single lady who's denying him sex, but the man doesn't still leave her. See that angry.

Men are wired differently. A man will beg you for sex for many days and immediately you open your leg, he run away after hitting it and stop giving you attention that you deserve. Before you open your leg at all, make sure he's obsessed and his brain programmed to the thought of you alone. This is not difficult provided you don't show him how much you love him. Make him do the chasing. Men like that won't leave you.

There was a guy who was on my case. I like him. But I know Nigerian men. They'll use you once they see you're in love with them. I hoard my love and I told him no sex. No amount of convincing worked. And he was always on his toes making sure he doesn't deviate from showing me love and care.

But still, most of our men are liars and could be getting the sex somewhere else.
That's why a woman should close her leg until you know that he will marry you. Don't fall for their lies
If you like turn sex to a university four years course, who go leave go leave, who go stay go stay.
It's not the sex or how long you do shakara before giving him sex will keep him.
Who go leave go leave and who go stay go stay.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nolevel666: 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
otikpoko:

In the Ten Commandments given by God to His people is this: "Thou shalt not commit adultery" (Exodus 20:14). Since your marriage has not taken place, having sex together is adultery.

I am showing directly from God's what he says about sex before marriage.
You can open your own Bible and read that verse too and tell me if yours is different from what I posted.

Show the exact place in the Bible where Abraham had sex with Sarah before he married get.

Infact show me any scripture or verse in the Bible that encourages sex before marriage I'm waiting for you.

Bros no amount of morality will stop humans from being humans.

The next thing you will be hearing is people having sex with dogs,which is already happening because no natural medium of satisfying their natural desires without being termed guilty by one rule book written thousands of years ago.

Things are changing every day.

Stop your morality shit and all these unusual occurrences will stop.

You cannot tell a goat or cow or chicken to stop procreating.
What makes you believe a human will heed your threats of “eternal damnation”?

These ridiculous moral codes are the 90% cause of all the unusual problems we have in the society today.

My opinion on this thread is, be a girl who is valuable.

I personally cannot date a girl who watches Nigerian movies 80% of the time. Even if i manage to, it normally doesn’t last.

Nigerian movies are made for dull people in my opinion,as they never have anything one can benefit from wasting valuable time watching them.

Have good manners.
It Matters a lot.

Be the first to call out your partner on an issue you both have.
The thing about human relationships is that once one party has something in his/her mind that you did/are doing That he/she does not like, it will become the foundation of you two having a quarrel at some point.it’s better to call it out Asap.

Always ask your partner out of the blue to tell you what you are that he/she does not like that you are doing.
It helps a long way in clearing out any pent up anger from both parties.

In my experience,one way one can keep the flame on in a relationship is to allow your partner have sex outside your relationship without being jealous about it as long as you too know how to give her what she wants in bed and you sabi package yourself as a guyman.

Of course you will feel jealous somehow,but that’s what still actually keeps the relationship alive some more as long as each partner has a valuable contribution to the relationship and always uses protection.

It doesn’t make you weak but shows you understand that we as humans always want adventure which one partner cannot always provide no matter hard he/she tries. If you like go to the most beautiful place on earth for honeymoon,he/she will eventually get bored at some point.

I also always warn her that if she try and bring one pregnancy that isn’t mine or go without protection and i find out,i go strangle am with my own hands without mercy because i warned her before

This method isn’t for everyone but if you know you are capable of it,you can try and see the results.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by advanceDNA: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Ahh

U seff know naaa
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
zeuss:
I wish the best for you and your future thus my comments....reality is more of objectivity......biggest room in the world belongs to improvement....get better...as u know guys are different in sizes, shape and response the guys you fancy that fancy you must not be ur victim.....you get what is really yours by being yourself. The guy for you will not care if u are a bitch even though its a minus for many...the guy for you will love u for you personality....if you r not a virgin or real born again spirit filled, dnt push any lukewarm morality agenda on any man. if he is not a simp, He will be sure u are sexing someone somewhere and will strategise in accord. +ve or -ve. For u own good also you are better off with a compatible sexmate unless u dnt indulge in sex. More painful for the guy if he finds out you r into hookup and other female code gigs.
Naaah all these epistles for me?
I m humorous, caring n loving. I give love 100%. But as my man, you are to understand my nature. You can't turn me to a woman that won't fight for her rights. It's better you are a simp and I ll respect you more cos I v no excuse against you than to be what boys here always claim. Two captains can't be in a ship.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Danisaint112:

Green snake In a green grass. Karma is real man avoid deception and mind the way you live.
More crap! cheesy all these words don't mean a damm thing!
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Gaddafih001(m): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:
We have been conditioned to believe that sex will keep a man glue and obsessed about you. No.

I read a thread yesterday of a man dating a single lady who's denying him sex, but the man doesn't still leave her. See that angry.

Men are wired differently. A man will beg you for sex for many days and immediately you open your leg, he run away after hitting it and stop giving you attention that you deserve. Before you open your leg at all, make sure he's obsessed and his brain programmed to the thought of you alone. This is not difficult provided you don't show him how much you love him. Make him do the chasing. Men like that won't leave you.

There was a guy who was on my case. I like him. But I know Nigerian men. They'll use you once they see you're in love with them. I hoard my love and I told him no sex. No amount of convincing worked. And he was always on his toes making sure he doesn't deviate from showing me love and care.

But still, most of our men are liars and could be getting the sex somewhere else.
That's why a woman should close her leg until you know that he will marry you. Don't fall for their lies
Even if you give him Sex on the last day,as long as you have nothing to offer but sex,he will definitely leave you.
If you are worth something,the man can wait patiently for his woman till she says I do.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Fantazy(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

Hope you are a virgin? If not, were u not disvirgined by a man? Why are you not with him now?

I can only be serious (agree to a no - sex-in-a-rush relationship with a virgin.
Otherwise getat!
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Fantazy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

Thanks. But withholding sex doesn't stop me from meeting a man that'll Love me. Thanks again undecided shocked

It's only Jesus that can love you without demanding for sex! Know this and know peace!
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by zeuss: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Naaah all these epistles for me?
I m humorous, caring n loving. I give love 100%. But as my man, you are to understand my nature. You can't turn me to a woman that won't fight for her rights. It's better you are a simp and I ll respect you more cos I v no excuse against you than to be what boys here always claim. Two captains can't be in a ship.

wow....lost myself in dat epistle....i guess u drew me out with ur comment....u came across like a WOMAN deSERVING of explanations and the natural Servant nature of MAN was invoked....man and woman are wired differently, a woman would rather pounce on your vulnerability. You dont need to fight for your right with a good man that is yours, he will willingly give you his rights in addition to yours.
Be the woman to a good man and you and you will not even be aware of who the captain is cos he alway listens to you and will subconsciously do what makes you happy.
Be a woman and keep ur eye open for the goodman that will come ur way.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Basicend: 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
i had sex with 2 of my ex on the first day and we ended up dating for 1 year respectively

everyone has different motives in a relationship, if you like give a man sex on the first day or on the 7th day, if he wants leave ,he will leave

Absolutely.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by egunna(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

you know nothing
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
If you like give it on the last days, it makes no difference. A good character keeps a man.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by focus7: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

If a man Bleep you and leave leaves you thereafter, it only means, either of the following things;

1. Your pekus no sweet

2. Your pekus is oozing with offensive ogiri isi

3. Your pekus dry

4. You are not romantic and affectionate on bed. Who wants to be knacking wood?

Therefore stop dececiving other women and painting men as devils, work on your sexual life.

May I use this to give a top to the men in the house. One of the signs to know a poor woman on the bed is when she's refusing to give you sex early in a relationship. She knows she has nothing to offer to give you satisfaction on the bed and she doesn't want to lose the relationship, so she plays hard to nack.

But girls that knows that their pekus is their assets want to give you the nack early for you to have a taste of what they have to offer and they use the pekus as weapon to bold hold their guy and get things from him.

All the ladies I have had a long relationship with are as result of what I enjoy from their pekus and the ones I ran from are as a result of poor sex.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Konjiboii: 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
You starve him and he sleeps with another woman outside and you still complain, men need sex. Personally when a woman denies me sex UpTo a week of dating I lose interest and feel she's not mature, my best relationship was a lady I fvcked same day after meeting and we lasted for 3years, we only broke up because of distance.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
zeuss:

wow....lost myself in dat epistle....i guess u drew me out with ur comment....u came across like a WOMAN deSERVING of explanations and the natural Servant nature of MAN was invoked....man and woman are wired differently, a woman would rather pounce on your vulnerability. You dont need to fight for your right with a good man that is yours, he will willingly give you his rights in addition to yours.
Be the woman to a good man and you and you will not even be aware of who the captain is cos he alway listens to you and will subconsciously do what makes you happy.
Be a woman and keep ur eye open for the goodman that will come ur way.
Wisest post I v read here this 2023. You v spoken well.
Make sure you tell those yeye boys called redpillers to respect women and stop generalization.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by ANSOM: 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by favinvest: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Question,,

WHAT ELSE DO U HAVE TO OFFER AFTER SEX?

its that other thing that will keep him ( note, its not LOVE cos its nothing)...

the first which is easily available (aka SEX), was designed to invite him not to keep him..

try and ask some married women/couple
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by zeuss: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Wisest post I v read here this 2023. You v spoken well.
Make sure you tell those yeye boys called redpillers to respect women and stop generalization.

Redpiller movement is a direct response to your initial posturing which is feminist which is manipulative and removed from reality.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by nairamaniac: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

I hoard my love and I told him no sex. No amount of convincing worked. And he was always on his toes making sure he doesn't deviate from showing me love and care.
You were indirectly using your pvssy to blackmail&manipulate him.
And I'm sure by "Love and Care" you are reffering to financial related gains.
SMH

I'm sure if those goodies or trips or money from his pocket had reduced at some point you would have speculated "he didn't love you as much as he used to.

But the more he spends, the more he loves and cares.

Now imagine if the money is nothing to him and he had like 10 other girlfriends, would that still amount to him having love for you?

Meanwhile, all those things you wrote on your post do not always follow.

A man could have sex with a woman on a first or second date and still genuinely love the woman.

The major reason a woman/man should hoard sex is to allow other facets of the relationship playout. Cos sex could be a distraction to genuine-courtship.

Also, in most cases sex makes partners desire to be together even when they are not compatible in Soo many aspects of life.

So keep both the sex and excessive-spending (in liue of CARE&LOVE) aside and find out if you guys agree on other aspects of life.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
zeuss:

Redpiller movement is a direct response to your initial posturing which is feminist which is manipulative and removed from reality.

There you go again towards Yaba left.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Bigbangz(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
My own be say

No be everybody way like you go chase u o, like me nw I like this gal nd I told her bt. She said she's not ready me I blackout o,na only if I need her help I dae chat her sef,
Wen no be money I go Kon dae chase u [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by enesty77(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

mtcheew
Noise
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Odebayo4010(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
brain54:

I know a married man with kids who went to do introduction to a girls family just because he wanted to sleep with her.

He finally got his way and left.

Very extreme yes but people do these things!

Men can go any length just to have sex with you,even he can wed you and still dumb you after he got what he want

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by jojothaiv(m): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
The revolution our society needs is not in between our legs.

And I was referring to both sexes.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by flexydote(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Aladdin1:
these qualities you used to describe yourself speak volumes and i would like to make you my wife.

Talk is cheap bro.

I no dey believe anything wey person talk until I experience am first hand
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by KingLennon(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

We are in a hook-up era, we can be getting it outside while waiting for you (◔‿◔)
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Philosopher1979: 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

But opening legs doesn't still mean he'll love, right? We all know this. Men are committed as long as he loves you and you give him peace. But these men still leave as long as they get sex. Like it's all sex they want from you

The problem with you women is that you say you don't want sex but then you start
making impossible financial demands.
If you don't bother guys about money they will be able to reason along with you
when it comes to sex
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by mariahAngel(f): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

You didn't complete the story. undecided
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Poleski: 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
If a man dumps you after sex, one or more of the following are the causes:

- You're unhygienic down there.
- You're bad at sex. Sexual compatibility is paramount in relationships.
- Your character is bad.
- You ignored a red flag that indicated he isn't someone you should spread your legs for.

My advice for women is: don't always expect a marriage after sleeping with a man. If you date good men, you stand the chance of getting married to a good man.

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by brain54(m): 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

You didn't complete the story. undecided
M.A use your imagination to complete…

She will never tell you the real ending!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 6 Years Ago, Set To Marry / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.