Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience (38095 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by knowhowk: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
ufotunang:
Even if the guy does not feel like having sex with her ....it's the girl that will dress half naked seduce the guy to have sex with her...many girls nowadays cannot control their sexual urge...they make themselves so cheap towards the guy
Does a Man looks so cheap on First date when a woman ask for Money and he gives? make una leave this sex matter jare, It's nothing, Man sex woman, woman sex man, whether relationship works or not, Sex should not be looked at. Why must a lady give sex in order to hold a man when there are millions of Professional sex Workers ready to give serious sexual pleasure to men on pay as you do.

Mtcheew
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
nkemdi89:

Exactly, our religious indoctrination in this part of the world makes sex a taboo for women , a woman who can handle her finance, will not see sex as an obligation to any man , just that women attach too much emotion to sex, or pretend a lot , same women will indulge in using gadgets to satisfy their urge, so that the society will not frown at them for sleeping with a man .
Correct, African women or Nigerian women should feel free to have sex with men without attachements, but as you have rightly said, because the african society or nigerian society frowns at women sexual freedom, then women shys away (even though they would love to have sexual freedom) from free sexual pleasure, also most african women attaches their financial issues to sex with men or men, hence their men believes that they are entitled to sexual freedom rather.

African/nigerian women should also stop castigating their fellow women for daring to seek or enjoy sexual freedom. Most times nigerian women are their own problems with their attitude towards sex. Just because a woman enjoys or wants sexual freedom doesn't mean she is an "Olosho" or a "hoe" grin men do it without being labelled.

African/nigerian women should be able to enjoy sexual freedom regardless if they are financially okay or not. Poor or rich african women should have sex unattached either for the heck of it, because sex are freely available to me or because they enjoy it, just like me. wink

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by ufotunang: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:
We have been conditioned to believe that sex will keep a man glue and obsessed about you. No.

I read a thread yesterday of a man dating a single lady who's denying him sex, but the man doesn't still leave her. See that angry.

Men are wired differently. A man will beg you for sex for many days and immediately you open your leg, he run away after hitting it and stop giving you attention that you deserve. Before you open your leg at all, make sure he's obsessed and his brain programmed to the thought of you alone. This is not difficult provided you don't show him how much you love him. Make him do the chasing. Men like that won't leave you.

There was a guy who was on my case. I like him. But I know Nigerian men. They'll use you once they see you're in love with them. I hoard my love and I told him no sex. No amount of convincing worked. And he was always on his toes making sure he doesn't deviate from showing me love and care.

But still, most of our men are liars and could be getting the sex somewhere else.
That's why a woman should close her leg until you know that he will marry you. Don't fall for their lies
... even if the guy does not feel like having sex with the girl.. .it's the girl that will dress half naked and seduce the girl to have sex with her and if he still refuses.. she will tell the guy that he is not a man and he is impotent ..and she will go and look for another guy to satisfy her sexual urge....many girls of nowadays cannot control their sexual urge...they make themselves too cheap towards a guy
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by zeuss: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

It's better you are robbed and beaten to stupor than for you to find love. See his hard face!

I see you unmarried @ 45..
This i have seen.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Danisaint112(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Lol.. You can't get our of this world alive, same as your pvssy can't escape being bleeped numerously or at least multiple times before you found the right glue dick.. It gives you more knowledge about how men are differently programmed & how to deal with them.

My dear if your pussy is sweet with good behaviour, you will stay, if there is no space, a reasonable man will create a space for you.

Just make sure you are giving in for a wise, educated and God fearing man.

A true God fearing man will never demand sex from a woman until marriage.

As a matter of fact if he accepted Christ a virgin he will remain one until marriage. Stop misleading the general public.

Jeweltz
Jeweltz, regarding what you said you are right. The moment give in especially on the first date, forget it you will be seen as cheap.

I am a man and I will tell you the truth; no man that has sex on a first date with a woman consider her responsible.

He might only stick with you for a moment because he enjoyed what you served but will never wife you.
This is a fact.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Danisaint112:

A true God fearing man will never demand sex from a woman until marriage.

As a matter of fact if he accepted Christ a virgin he will remain one until marriage. Stop misleading the general public.

Jeweltz, regarding what you said you are right. The moment give in especially on the first date, forget it you will be seen as cheap.

I am a man and I will tell you the truth; no man that has sex on a first date with a woman consider her responsible.

He might only stick with you for a moment because he enjoyed what you served but will never wife you.
This is a fact.
Yea, crap! speak for yourself man! grin every man is not like you.

What da hell is a God fearing man by the way? Does that shit even mean anything?
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by jaxxy(m): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

Listen ehn, you don't know me. I add values to men that come my way. I'm supportive, submissive, very beautiful and elegant cheesy, and I don't stress a man unless he cheats, which y'all eventually do anyway

Why would a man cheat on a good girl?? undecided
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Danisaint112(m): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
gypsey:
Yea, crap! speak for yourself man! grin every man is not like you.

What da hell is a God fearing man by the way? Does that shit even mean anything?

Green snake In a green grass. Karma is real man avoid deception and mind the way you live.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Airell: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:
We have been conditioned to believe that sex will keep a man glue and obsessed about you. No.

I read a thread yesterday of a man dating a single lady who's denying him sex, but the man doesn't still leave her. See that angry.

Men are wired differently. A man will beg you for sex for many days and immediately you open your leg, he run away after hitting it and stop giving you attention that you deserve. Before you open your leg at all, make sure he's obsessed and his brain programmed to the thought of you alone. This is not difficult provided you don't show him how much you love him. Make him do the chasing. Men like that won't leave you.

There was a guy who was on my case. I like him. But I know Nigerian men. They'll use you once they see you're in love with them. I hoard my love and I told him no sex. No amount of convincing worked. And he was always on his toes making sure he doesn't deviate from showing me love and care.

But still, most of our men are liars and could be getting the sex somewhere else.
That's why a woman should close her leg until you know that he will marry you. Don't fall for their lies
Have you not seen cases where a man leaves a woman because they don't have sex? So it's not about sex or no sex.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Mekanus(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Guys no mind this op ooo. In fact relationship starts after the 8th piercing, no piercing no relationship or commitment.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
zeuss:

I see you unmarried @ 45..
This i have seen.
You aren't God. My story and posts ll pepper you more
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by vince96w2(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

you go tey as a single be that
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Spiff20(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

You've probably been meeting senseless men not real men. If a man needs hit and run, so many hookers are finer why will he spend so much mental and financial resource to chase a girl, sleep with her and move, isn't that a waste of investment for just 5 minutes.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by ufotunang: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
knowhowk:
Does a Man looks so cheap on First date when a woman ask for Money and he gives? make una leave this sex matter jare, It's nothing, Man sex woman, woman sex man, whether relationship works or not, Sex should not be looked at. Why must a lady give sex in order to hold a man when there are millions of Professional sex Workers ready to give serious sexual pleasure to men on pay as you do.

Mtcheew
... I remember some years ago.. many ladies have intergrity, diginity, self worth, self value,self discipline, self control.....to toast and sleep with a lady those days was difficult... but nowadays girls makes themselves very cheap.. some of them even toast guys and seduce guys to have sex with them...if girls give guys tough time... guys will find it difficult to sleep with them, girls.....the guy did not force the girl to have sex with him... it's because she makes herself so cheap and she is desperate for sex because she cannot control her sexual urge...and why some girls want a guy to sleep with her..is because she wants to use pregnancy to pin the guy down to marry her or carry her problems.. .and some girls do it to get money and materialistic things from the guy..for those ladies that are lazy and do not want to work.....so girls should try and give guys tough time and a guy will find it difficult to sleep with girls anyhow
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by reiddecuti: 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

Cry cry cry

Come make I bleep u. I know say u dey like d*ck.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by reiddecuti: 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

Cry cry cry

Come make I bleep u. I know say u dey like d*ck. grin grin grin
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by fredoooooo: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Rechargeam247:
Avoid giving sex at all unless you are married.
My sister , there's always one person design by God to torment ya life emotionally be it a man or a woman .... no matter how strong you may be in life ..

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Indispensable85(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Falacy!
He can still leave you at anytime even if he took him 600yrs to make love to you the first time. There are a lot of things that make relationships break not just sex
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by kepstone: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Make we leave the matter... Guy make Mula with this opportunity.
Do not invest in any crypto investment platform untill you see this.
Do you have a verify Binance account, you can print money on autopilot with it, how about me showing a FREE simple way to earn money from crypto while you are in control of your money. I know you have lost some money in time past to 3rd party investment platforms, I have been there too.
But here am I handing over to you a no loss system that works for all crypto market and all crypto season, you need no trading experience, no analysis no stress whatsoever.
Click link to know MORE.
https://makemoneynaija.com.ng/
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by advanceDNA: 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

I m the one, Sucre is Sugar. Be fair to women pls

By being fair to u women u mean tgat we should do what u want or expect ..??

U women should also understand that everyone comes into relatiinship with expectations.....they either stay or leave based in the expectations.....but u women expect that after sex the man must stay and do what u want

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
advanceDNA:

By being fair to u women u mean tgat we should do what u want or expect ..??

U women should also understand that everyone comes into relatiinship with expectations.....they either stay or leave based in the expectations.....but u women expect that after sex the man must stay and do what u want
Can't you just be a gentleman. Must you eat menstrual period laced food before you cooperate?
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by realG101(m): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
My advice to you op,

You ladies rely too much on this sex thing to force love.

If you suspect that a man's love for you will disappear after sex, you should stop seeing him already. Because even if you withhold the sex till marriage you are only postponing the day he will dump you.

You babes should have sex with a man only if you feel like having sex with him, not to hope that sex will make him stay.

Be smart and figure out if the man has genuine feelings for you. But as for sex, have sex if you are sexually attracted to him because hoping to use it as your love ticket will mostly end in tears
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by advanceDNA: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Can't you just be a gentleman. Must you eat menstrual period laced food before you cooperate?

Define gentle man??
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
[quote author=advanceDNA post=119702961]

Define gentle man??[/quotes]
Shower me with unconditional love, obey me, treat me well always.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by advanceDNA: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
[quote author=Sweetplum post=119703101][/quote]

Lol......u have small madness
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by DoMeGood09: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

Listen ehn, you don't know me. I add values to men that come my way. I'm supportive, submissive, very beautiful and elegant cheesy, and I don't stress a man unless he cheats, which y'all eventually do anyway
Let me see your pretty face.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol......u have small madness
Ahh
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Todaymedia: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
We want a Transparent President like Peter Obi, says Pa. Edwin Clark as he endorsed Peter Obi ahead of 2023

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6-tDDBT3ZU

Please support me by subscribing to my channel. THANKS
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by zeuss: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

You aren't God. My story and posts ll pepper you more
I wish the best for you and your future thus my comments....reality is more of objectivity......biggest room in the world belongs to improvement....get better...as u know guys are different in sizes, shape and response the guys you fancy that fancy you must not be ur victim.....you get what is really yours by being yourself. The guy for you will not care if u are a bitch even though its a minus for many...the guy for you will love u for you personality....if you r not a virgin or real born again spirit filled, dnt push any lukewarm morality agenda on any man. if he is not a simp, He will be sure u are sexing someone somewhere and will strategise in accord. +ve or -ve. For u own good also you are better off with a compatible sexmate unless u dnt indulge in sex. More painful for the guy if he finds out you r into hookup and other female code gigs.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Taiwo20(m): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
This January, you don run enter on chance.

Men are not after sex. Men chase women based on the following in this order;
1. Respect
2.Home/Culinary skills
3.Beauty
4.Sex

If men where after sex,all prostitutes will be married.

Jeweltz:

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
That's why I'm in love with my self. I so value my deeq that guy's around me are beginning to wonder if I have a golden deeq, talkless of ladies.
Some ladies that made it to my bed mostly ended up hating me because, once I sniffed ur vj and I perceive anything I stand up with a frown and asked you to gerrout. Some ladies spread the weird attitude and it never stops ladies coming in droves.
You can not dare deny me sex even if it's on ur first day. I payback in truckloads. Well, I blame men, especially the scumbag
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Jerkbaba: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
See mumu woman. grin. Who get time for you when ashawo house full every corner. Bastard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Makes Me Drink His Sperm All The Time / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.