Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Oooh Boy!! What I Just Learned About Nairaland Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oooh Boy!! What I Just Learned About Nairaland Women (655 Views)

Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? / Reminder To Nairaland Women / Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oooh Boy!! What I Just Learned About Nairaland Women by LocalStandard1(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ha! My people for long I have wallowed in ignorance on this forum, until about yesterday and today my eyes are opened.
After one of the Nairalanders I respect very much posted his happy family living here my eyes con open. Take note cos it will help you especially as a guy here.

This what I learned:

1. Women plenty for this Nairaland oh?! Don't be deceived, they are very very plenty. Many are just in hibernation.

2. Women are the biggest pretenders. I bin think say most of these women are rock solid and don't need or want men in their lives. Wrong, Wrong and very false!!

3. Nairaland Women lonely oh?! I am telling you! These people are lonely raised to power of ten. Forget it!! Many are far more isolated than you think.

4. Single Women full this forum. Single Women are probably one of the single largest group (by percentage) on Nairaland.

5. Every unmarried Woman wants to marry. Note, some may not have seen the better man or jilted by one, but a very, very, very, good majority wan marry. My eyes open when about all the single women way dey form for here join dey attack Malignantquest, as if he is holding anyone's destiny.

6. Majority have prayed or still praying to marry or atleast see their soul mates this year. That song "carry me dey go my husband house" is as much a reality than you think. Many here are singing their own remixed version.

7. If anybody tells you a woman's real joy is not a man or being and married to him I want you to tell that person, in Asiwaju Tinubu's voice, to "shut up"!

8. Ehn dey pain dem as Nigerian men dey marry or date other races or nationality well well. If some can get the government to do something to prevent it they will. But that's a no go area.

9. If a Nigerian girl, woman tells you they like foreign men it most definitely a lie. I see you Siofra, Jeon etc. Naija men are kings of these women's hearts.

10. Nairaland Women are stalkers. Because of blind pride are delusion they will never admit or allow it be noticed but Nairaland girls or women can stalk?! They probably know you.

11. They can sabi jealous! But they are 'matured' about that one.

BONUS: On average women, females on this forum are doing better or more comfortable than many guys. Some guys here dey struggle no be small. I very much understand and hail you.

Finally. I think the pretense of women here is misleading and deceptive to the younger females.

This matter choke but there are many MALIGNANTQUESTS here!! wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Oooh Boy!! What I Just Learned About Nairaland Women by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Only a Giringorian has time to study faceless women

2 Likes

Re: Oooh Boy!! What I Just Learned About Nairaland Women by marlow1962(m): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Number 2 is the reason majority of them turns okuku igbo as dy advance through life.
Re: Oooh Boy!! What I Just Learned About Nairaland Women by LocalStandard1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
Only a Giringorian has time to study faceless women

Baba I have all the time. I didn't know there are so much women on this forum until they gathered on this humble man's matter. This man helps people here and shares very interesting topics, is an inspiration to many guys here. Look how they gathered on his thread.
Re: Oooh Boy!! What I Just Learned About Nairaland Women by nightfox01(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Life is like a trampoline if you fall others will keep jumping to make sure you don't get up

See how all the unmarried old vultures on nairaland crawled out of their caves to attack him

I laughed hard cos it seems the mod on romance section are females

Dem push the topic go frontpage

Unlucky fellows
Re: Oooh Boy!! What I Just Learned About Nairaland Women by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hh
Re: Oooh Boy!! What I Just Learned About Nairaland Women by Medianna(f): 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
I didn't even know about the topic.
Lemme look for, to see it if all this allegations and insults are worth it.
Re: Oooh Boy!! What I Just Learned About Nairaland Women by Jeon(m): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
LocalStandard1:

9. If a Nigerian girl, woman tells you they like foreign men it most definitely a lie. I see you Siofra, Jeon etc. Naija men are kings of these women's hearts.

They did win if they are tall, cuz I tower over 90 % of them. Attractive, good body shape[not flat ass ]+cool personalities[especially empathy +compassion +sympathy ].

And this is New Year, know how you mention my name in to worthless things.

4 Likes

Re: Oooh Boy!! What I Just Learned About Nairaland Women by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
LocalStandard1:

BONUS: On average women, females on this forum are doing better or more comfortable than many guys. Some guys here dey struggle no be small. I very much understand and hail you.

Finally. I think the pretense of women here is misleading and deceptive to the younger females.

This matter choke but there are many MALIGNANTQUESTS here!! wink wink

After seeing your post, I went back to to check the topic on front page. Your bonus point make me laugh though. grin

That guy was a fantastic liar and pretender as well. He was encouraging guys to mistrust and value a lady less. That's crazy man.
Re: Oooh Boy!! What I Just Learned About Nairaland Women by Phenomena1: 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Abeg where the malignantquest thread they. i need link.
Re: Oooh Boy!! What I Just Learned About Nairaland Women by Smartguyboy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
I can help some of them if you are in uyo email me let meet .

1 Like

Re: Oooh Boy!! What I Just Learned About Nairaland Women by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
All the babes on nairaland have turned "MAMA" they have expired for marriage.
They are very frustrated because they can't get their get husband, so they turn angry feminist
They are very ugly in real life.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Just Choose One. / Is It Good To Ask Your Babe To "Promise You She'll Not Leave You" / How To Cure Withlo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.