Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election (20528 Views)

Labour Party Will Takeover Rivers In 2023, Hilda Dokubo Boasts / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Our Party Will Not Win If The Leaders Do Nothing - Sheni / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Belleful: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2023
ifihearam:
Even if the elections are done 10 times, obi will never win one.

Hahaha u wicked o. Small small press Thier neck na
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by frugal(m): 10:42am On Jan 04, 2023
Mynd44, you gotta stop pushing threads like this to the frontpage, dude. These are simply personal opinions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by frank14011991(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2023
sapele914:
Not surprised, in every 12, there must be a Judas.
that guy is an igbo guy
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by hopexter(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2023
sapele914:
Not surprised, in every 12, there must be a Judas.

It’s Election, you’ll support whoever you want and that won’t make you a betrayal. I’m an Ishan man and I support Tinubu, does that make me a betrayal too?

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Iykenuwa(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2023
Yes, he "might not" won.

But he will surely get my vote.

I vote to make a statement, and my vote will be counted for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Godsentnad(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2023
northerners are already angry with what Igbos are doing to northerners the killings happening every Mondays .. has made Obi lose votes in the north because even his few supporters were affected one way or de other

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by rickyrex(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2023
Ortintin:
Just as you can't expect a baby born today to start walking, never expect a party that came into limelight yesterday to win today.

From the natural point of view everything takes time. You shouldn't expect someone that joined an unknown Party barely 7 months ago to win those that took years to build their structures. Infact if Labour party should win, it won't only be an upset but it should be recorded as 9th wonder of the world.

Even APC couldn't defeat PDP in their first few trials, they had to combine various parties in a "Voltronic" form in order to defeat the then reigning party.

From the statistical point of view, Labour Party has strong hold in only few states compared to PDP and APC. Even in their few strong hold states, APC and PDP will still win them not to talk of Northern part which is a key determinant of Nigeria's presidential election.

In short I don't see Peter Obi winning or getting up to half the votes of APC or PDP. He should keep up the good work and come back in 4 years time; hopefully Labour Party would have gained more grounds by then.

After all being said, No one can deny the fact that Peter Obi has made a big statement by giving life to a third strong party in Nigeria and I hope Labour Party will proof themselves in years to come.
nonsense write up. Was there a second force through an individual during pdp regime? was buhari seen as a third? even when we had political party with strong politician how many of them stood ground to fight pdp, various political parties had merge to form apc. But here just one man is giving the major political party tough time. Even apc and pdp dont even know who to attack again. Obi is now now the only reason why they campaign. Obi has no structure but he is seen as a third force, but when atiku contested under acn nobody sees him as a contestant. Tinubu who own acn should have contested under his party lets see if he will gain any popularity. E go shock una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Fearyourcreator: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2023
AbujaCitiBlog:

Peter Obi will win massively and convincingly.
Disaster loading....
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by DesChyko: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2023
Normal. Who's surprised? You were never an Obi enthusiast so rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by seunjungle1(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2023
Only if they can still maintain the party after loosing the presidential election

Ortintin:
Just as you can't expect a baby born today to start walking, never expect a party that came into limelight yesterday to win today.

From the natural point of view everything takes time. You shouldn't expect someone that joined an unknown Party barely 7 months ago to win those that took years to build their structures. Infact if Labour party should win, it won't only be an upset but it should be recorded as 9th wonder of the world.

Even APC couldn't defeat PDP in their first few trials, they had to combine various parties in a "Voltronic" form in order to defeat the then reigning party.

From the statistical point of view, Labour Party has strong hold in only few states compared to PDP and APC. Even in their few strong hold states, APC and PDP will still win them not to talk of Northern part which is a key determinant of Nigeria's presidential election.

In short I don't see Peter Obi winning or getting up to half the votes of APC or PDP. He should keep up the good work and come back in 4 years time; hopefully Labour Party would have gained more grounds by then.

After all being said, No one can deny the fact that Peter Obi has made a big statement by giving life to a third strong party in Nigeria and I hope Labour Party will proof themselves in years to come.
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Karemarealty288(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2023
ifihearam:
Even if the elections are done 10 times, obi will never win one.

At least you know Obi, who is your father?
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Fearyourcreator: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Vickym1:
U underestimate the power of the angry youths, 2023 will teach people a lesson not to mess with youths
Irresponsible youths ... Youths that already turn nonsense
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Fearyourcreator: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2023
sapele914:
One thousand angry youth’s votes, is equal to 1 political vote.

Corrupt minded children that are playing confraternity, want to choose President? I beg gerrout.
Lolzzzz
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2023
socialmediaman:
I think Peter could win on the first ballot, what happens this month will determine, I’m waiting to see if most people have made up their minds when the ANAP poll comes out.

But even If Peter Obi wins the most popular votes without winning on the first ballot, he’ll likely win the run off election because he would’ve demonstrated that he can win the election, and more people will believe and support him.

Everyone wants to be associated with success, which means if most people believe in him, then more people will like to identify with his success. Even your opposition social media influencers will realign to your amazement

THIS IS HOW TO TALK! Not to be demonstrating how wacked your background and upbringing is on social platforms.
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by DriveByKiller: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Vickym1:
U underestimate the power of the angry youths, 2023 will teach people a lesson not to mess with youths
lolz, Nigerian youths?

Dem done watch BB naija and premier league finish?

Heartbreak loading.....
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by pacespot(m): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2023
lhordspy:
Gain more ground how? The ground they had destroyed, the bridges burnt and every potential future alliances insulted, threatened, bullied and cursed.

The few people labour party have as thier followers and apologists presently, will remain the same forever and ever.

In 2011, i voted Ribadu.
In 2015, i voted Buhari
In 2019, i voted Atiku
2023, i am voting Tinubu.

You see politics is like that. Ideology and perception about things change. But one thing is sure; i can vote any candidate of labour party in few years to come. BUT i can never and will never vote Peter Obi even in hundred years to come.

That bridge was burnt down already. And i know supporters and politicians in PDP, NNPP, APGA, SDP and others who had experienced the curses, insult, abuses and disgusting act of these set of people called obidient will agree with me. Peter Obi political career is ruined forever.

See mumu talk, this one is talking as if he is doing Peter Obi favour by voting for him. So let me ask you, is it Peter Obi that will suffer the consequence of bad leadership in Nigeria or common people like you?

When you vote a good leader into power, you are doing yourself a favour, not the leader himself. Same thing when you vote in a bad leader, it is people like you that will suffer the consequence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Fearyourcreator: 10:50am On Jan 04, 2023
sapele914:
One thousand angry youth’s votes, is equal to 1 political vote.

Corrupt minded children that are playing confraternity, want to choose President? I beg gerrout.
Drug abuse youth... Yahoo youths... Sex meniacs
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by chinemezeq: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2023
Why peter obi will win, peter obi will win, people no longer vote party but personality, but if at all we have to vote party, its not gonna be PDAPC
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by lhordspy: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2023
pacespot:

See mumu talk, this one is talking as if he is doing Peter Obi favour by voting for him. So let me ask you, is it Peter Obi that will suffer the consequence of bad leadership in Nigeria or common people like you?

When you vote a good leader into power, you are doing yourself a favour, not the leader himself. Same thing when you vote in a bad leader, it is people like you that will suffer the consequence.

Lol. Peter obi can contest for Anambra senatorial post.

We are okay with the type of governance Tinubu will give us.
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by newnigerdelta00: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2023
Ortintin:

Bitter and painful Truth

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Blaze14k: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2023
casualobserver:
Peter Obi has not made any statement. He is merely a vessel of frustrations. It is the youth and the Ibos that have made a statement. If anything it is precisely because Peter Obi is the vessel that Tinubu will become president. Peter Obi is not marketable outside that demographic. Peter O I is the reason Tinu u will become president.

If it were someone else like Soludo or the man from Ebonyi, the movement would have fared better.

Bro have u ever listened to the way northern elites do there campaign? They always use violent words and deceit to suppress the will of there people. Look if u want this country to better we need someone who is capable of uniting this country. Even if its not peter obi buh it will definitely not be tinubu or atiku. Seriously uve got to tell urself the truth cos this is the major problem nigeria is facing. You guys neglect the very fundamental issues and think of jagaban who built lagos. When u go to lagos and ask people of tinubu most of them dont like him. We've come too far to still lie to ourselves bro. Ask urself 2015 and 2023 which would u prefer if u have a choice? Think about the country before u think about urself cos the petrol price as of today will never change to 140 per litre again. Policy the federal government put across will affect u as well. You dont have any immunity over that because tinubu is a yoruba.
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Fearyourcreator: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2023
sapele914:
True Talk.
Very true.. I was telling a friend that Obi should have been building before now... He will by now have a very strong party to his name... This thing takes time... You know as Nigerians be ... Everything fast fast... It only lead to disaster... He should get there before 70 ...

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Superwave16320: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Amen to that but if you by any mistake be an Igbo claiming Yoruba may your Igbo father bury you before the end of this January.

Karlovych:
As a Yoruba moozlem, I fully support Peter Obi
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by tungamaje: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Playing the mind game. Deep inside you, you know Obi is the candidate to beat. All the polls so far have been in his favour. When the youths wanted a revolution, they were advised to do it in a democratic way. No wonder the youths irrespective of party affiliations are rooting for a new order through Obi. And for your information, this beyond Obi, he is just a catalyst. So bear with it, the old order is gone pata pata

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by ComeToJesus: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2023
Ortintin:

Another beer parlour analysis from the stable of those that want the criminal status quo to continue.

Why not spend your time propagating the ideals of your troubled principal instead of all these rambling gibberish you write for hand outs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by lhordspy: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2023
frugal:
Mynd44, you gotta stop pushing threads like this to the frontpage, dude. These are simply personal opinions.

Lol. They have come again. Always going around the forum deciding what goes and what stays. Acting like the boss. Na the owner they give people like you moral... The effontery is getting much.

I hope you are enjoying now after much pressure on him. Atleast he has started doing to you guys bidding.

Aggressive few people who thinks their opinion matters because they speak loudly. We the silent majority are just quiet. After the election, We will all leave nairaland for you people. By then you can have peter obi's news on 9 out of the 10 news on frontpage.

Na few days remain.
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Devil1Messenger: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2023
lhordspy:
Gain more ground how? The ground they had destroyed, the bridges burnt and every potential future alliances insulted, threatened, bullied and cursed.

The few people labour party have as thier followers and apologists presently, will remain the same forever and ever.

In 2011, i voted Ribadu.
In 2015, i voted Buhari
In 2019, i voted Atiku
2023, i am voting Tinubu.

You see politics is like that. Ideology and perception about things change. But one thing is sure; i can vote any candidate of labour party in few years to come. BUT i can never and will never vote Peter Obi even in hundred years to come.

That bridge was burnt down already. And i know supporters and politicians in PDP, NNPP, APGA, SDP and others who had experienced the curses, insult, abuses and disgusting act of these set of people called obidient will agree with me. Peter Obi political career is ruined forever.
You are a fool
The biggest of them all
So u are angry with Obi becos of his supporters
God will punish u
Naso Buhari take come in becos people hated GEJ, now see the suffering affecting even those that voted him the more..
Na all of us go dey here when ur bad choice will come to hurt you.
P.S: U never voted Atiku in 2019
U are just a bitter liar of Agbado republic
You have always been a tinubu supporter. U voted Ribadu becos of Tinubu in 2011, voted Buhari becos of same Tinubu in 2015 and 2019.
Stop lying to yourself
Presidency should go to the East this time if u really care about building bridges
SW can't have presidency for 8years, vice President for 8yrs and want to have another president again
No be only SW dey south
Other regions too must be compensated.
U are just a bigot of Tinubu republic so stop lying that u voted Atiku, we can see through ur lies

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by themanderon: 10:58am On Jan 04, 2023
Ortintin:

You are talking absolute nonsense. Back then the anger Nigerians were feeling has not yet boiled over. Nigerians have become desperate to change the most useless administration and party since the history of party politics in the world. Nigerians are fed up with the carnage this worthless administration has wrecked on this nation. We are tired of politicians telling us stories while they help themselves and their cronies to the wealth of the nation.
We need genuine change not what these devils promised us 8yrs ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Vickym1(f): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2023
DriveByKiller:
lolz, Nigerian youths?

Dem done watch BB naija and premier league finish?

Heartbreak loading.....
My dear sapa don touch everyone so they're now awaken to take over their con3
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by lhordspy: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

You are a fool
The biggest of them all
So u are angry with Obi becos of his supporters
God will punish u
Naso Buhari take come in becos people hated GEJ, now see the suffering affecting even those that voted him the more..
Na all of us go dey here when ur bad choice will come to hurt you.
P.S: U never voted Atiku in 2019
U are just a bitter liar of Agbado republic
You have always been a tinubu supporter. U voted Ribadu becos of Tinubu in 2011, voted Buhari becos of same Tinubu in 2015 and 2019.
Stop lying to yourself
Presidency should go to the East this time if u really care about building bridges
SW can't have presidency for 8years, vice President for 8yrs and want to have another president again
No be only SW dey south
Other regions too must be compensated.
U are just a bigot of Tinubu republic so stop lying that u voted Atiku, we can see through ur lies

I am a fool?
Lol. I just complained about something just now, you are stil doing samething. Proving that i am really right.

Everyone i know will not be voting Obi not because he isnt a good man. But because of people like you.

Maybe i should open my mentions for you and see how many of 'God punish your generation' i receive everyday, just because i air my opinion; which i am entitle to. And you expect me to change my mind from voting Tinubu to Obi through insult?

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Skillgate: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2023
This guy is speaking for himself. On the election day go and block people from voting Peter Obi. This time unlike before, people are voting competence, track record and character. He should realize that rigging, ballot snatching, use of area boys and writing of results before election will not work this time. Go and review Odin governorship election and rest your case.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade / Qatar To Invest $5 Billion In Nigeria's Economy / Sanwo-Olu: No Need For Violence In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.