Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election (20533 Views)

Labour Party Will Takeover Rivers In 2023, Hilda Dokubo Boasts / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Our Party Will Not Win If The Leaders Do Nothing - Sheni / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by ANJOLA15: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karlovych:
As a Yoruba moozlem, I fully support Peter Obi
Same here my brother in Islam ☪️
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by casualobserver: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bro first of all correct your spelling of "igbos". You guys are always going towards the civil war all the time but u forgot it was nnamdi azikiwe who brought this country together. Listen the purpose of aburi accord was to resolve issues we had during the coup but because the british wanted power to remain in the north he was asked to discard all the agreement. He also went further to activate article 8 to make sure the east is controlled however they like and also went further to divide the country into twelve states. Look i want to correct something igbos are not cowards so u guys should stop pointing fingers at us all the time. Had it been gowon ketp his own side of the bargain u wont hear anything like civil war. Besides its not only in nigeria we have coup. The problems is u guy refuse to let go of the past because u r afraid we might divide the country buh u forget no one believe in one nigeria more than igbo. Its very clear u guys are scared. And u should let go of the past and unite this country. Pdp and apc are seriously fighting labour party and they forget other parties who are also in the race. The reason you guys perceive us as people who insult alot is because we are fighting for our right also the gang up and pressure is way too much. If you truely believe in equity, justice, fairness and unity of this country then allow us contest as u have tinubu the flag bearer of apc.

We cannot let go of the past 1) because you have not learnt lessons from your misadventures, you are still doing the same things you did in the 1960s. Pointing fingers at everyone else but yourselves. 2) he who does not learn the lessons of the past is bound to repeat the past as we are witnessing.

The no1 cause of friction in this country are the Ibos. If they don’t have their way they burn down the house. History has shown this and we will see what happens in February. This is what you do, even your original post was about blaming others, pointing fingers for things which you are the most guilty.

Today Obi is running for presidency you are suddenly talking of national unity, 1 year ago and for the last 7 years you were all here talking of Biafra, Afonjas and abusing the North. Come February you’ll be back to default mode, rallying behind Simon Ekpa!!! That’s Ibos for you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
lansile:
Peter Obi is not fully prepared for this. He is a strong force politically already and I believe if he come back in future he will win

You're all flattering Obi and placing him far above his station because you miss/ignore what is very obvious .

Circumstances defines elections. Good and effective leadership almost always guarantees a return for the ruling Party.

Poor and very abject performance by the ruling Party, especially in a third world nation, leaves voters clamouring for 'change' from the opposition regardless of how incompetent or underwhelming said change is.

Buhari had a lot of goodwill himself as someone perceived as "change". Had Buhari led a united, inclusive, innovative and idea-driven APC, that brought our best brain together and put forward their joint brainstorming at the disposal of Nigeria, then the very underwhelming Obi will not even be looking forward to getting more than 1000 votes in this election.

Once Tinubu wins and delivers fundamental and pivotslly dynamic changes, Obi's career ends there. This is because Obi is currently a child of fortune in the right place at the right time.

With a Nigeria led well and with an opposition up to her duty of oversight function then that political leadership stratosphere will not have space for the mundane, incompetent and ultra-underwhelming Obi who is at best local government chairman material in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Medphy: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ortintin:
Just as you can't expect a baby born today to start walking, never expect a party that came into limelight yesterday to win today.

From the natural point of view everything takes time. You shouldn't expect someone that joined an unknown Party barely 7 months ago to win those that took years to build their structures. Infact if Labour party should win, it won't only be an upset but it should be recorded as 9th wonder of the world.

Even APC couldn't defeat PDP in their first few trials, they had to combine various parties in a "Voltronic" form in order to defeat the then reigning party.

From the statistical point of view, Labour Party has strong hold in only few states compared to PDP and APC. Even in their few strong hold states, APC and PDP will still win them not to talk of Northern part which is a key determinant of Nigeria's presidential election.

In short I don't see Peter Obi winning or getting up to half the votes of APC or PDP. He should keep up the good work and come back in 4 years time; hopefully Labour Party would have gained more grounds by then.

After all being said, No one can deny the fact that Peter Obi has made a big statement by giving life to a third strong party in Nigeria and I hope Labour Party will proof themselves in years to come.
it's too early to cry because come 29th May Peter Obi/Datti would be sworn in as the President/Vice President Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Everlastingson: 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Putinofrussia:
Obi is coming a distant 3rd after Atiku's distant second.
Obi is a bad omen...Anambarians.
They know him more..

Anambrarians know that Obi is a bad omen to armed robbers, criminals, looters, and all evil people. But he is a deliverer, an help to all lovers of good and patriots. If you're a criminal you better be wary of Obi coz he will surely deal with you. Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria whether you like or not.
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Blaze14k: 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
casualobserver:

We cannot let go of the past 1) because you have not learnt lessons from your misadventures, you are still doing the same things you did in the 1960s. Pointing fingers at everyone else but yourselves. 2) he who does not learn the lessons of the past is bound to repeat the past as we are witnessing.

The no1 cause of friction in this country are the Ibos. If they don’t have their way they burn down the house. History has shown this and we will see what happens in February. This is what you do, even your original post was about blaming others, pointing fingers for things which you are the most guilty.

Today Obi is running for presidency you are suddenly talking of national unity, 1 year ago and for the last 7 years you were all here talking of Biafra, Afonjas and abusing the North. Come February you’ll be back to default mode, rallying behind Simon Ekpa!!! That’s Ibos for you!!!

No one in his right senses will go behind Simon ekpa. We already know he is a decoy. He was long expelled from ipob and they are taking care of that.

Even as i corrected on the spelling of "igbo" u still didnt take it. If you are not will to let go of the past how do u think we can find a common ground to reason alike. I mean dont u see the problem here?

Quite frankly i understand ur point of view and i have addressed that buh u refuse to understand me so what is the problem.

Ok lemme ask u something clearly nnamdi kanu was targeted a terrorist before he even carried arms. So my question is since nnamdi kanu was discharged and acquitted is the right for the federal government to still detain him?
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Medphy:
it's too early to cry because come 29th May Peter Obi/Datti would be sworn in as the President/Vice President Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Lol. The man is telling you the truth. Yes some Nigerians are desperate for what they assume is "change" but they are in the minority.

Most Nigerians will opt foe change that is proven, domineering and world-acclaimed in the form of Tinubu because there are no smokes and mirrors, no mago mago, no propaganda and no fake achievements in the case of Jagaban.

Just the biggest, most transformative and most impressive changes Nigeria has witnesses since our current democracy began in 1999.

Which sane Nigerian will vote for Obi defeated and humbled by mere erosion, now retenching the economy of Anambra, whereas Tinubu, with Eko Atlantic, prevented the mighty Atlantic Ocean from engulfing Victoria Island and chunks of Lagos?

You people should rise above hate and petty bigotry. Tinubu is never, in any universe, Obi's mate per leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Makavelli001: 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ortintin:
Just as you can't expect a baby born today to start walking, never expect a party that came into limelight yesterday to win today.

From the natural point of view everything takes time. You shouldn't expect someone that joined an unknown Party barely 7 months ago to win those that took years to build their structures. Infact if Labour party should win, it won't only be an upset but it should be recorded as 9th wonder of the world.

Even APC couldn't defeat PDP in their first few trials, they had to combine various parties in a "Voltronic" form in order to defeat the then reigning party.

From the statistical point of view, Labour Party has strong hold in only few states compared to PDP and APC. Even in their few strong hold states, APC and PDP will still win them not to talk of Northern part which is a key determinant of Nigeria's presidential election.

In short I don't see Peter Obi winning or getting up to half the votes of APC or PDP. He should keep up the good work and come back in 4 years time; hopefully Labour Party would have gained more grounds by then.

After all being said, No one can deny the fact that Peter Obi has made a big statement by giving life to a third strong party in Nigeria and I hope Labour Party will proof themselves in years to come.

This technique no the work again

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by VTJN(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
benqo01:

YES YES YES
send me a DM ASAP let's take it forward
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Gideonite2020(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
This election is not a matter of how long a party has been in existence, but about the personality who has all it takes to save Nigeria from immediate collapsing and restores unity at a time like this.
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by casualobserver: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
Blaze14k:

No one in his right senses will go behind Simon ekpa. We already know he is a decoy. He was long expelled from ipob and they are taking care of that.

Even as i corrected on the spelling of "igbo" u still didnt take it. If you are not will to let go of the past how do u think we can find a common ground to reason alike. I mean dont u see the problem here?

Quite frankly i understand ur point of view and i have addressed that buh u refuse to understand me so what is the problem.

Ok lemme ask u something clearly nnamdi kanu was targeted a terrorist before he even carried arms. So my question is since nnamdi kanu was discharged and acquitted is the right for the federal government to still detain him?

You have played your cards and it has backfired. I don’t need you, Ibos need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs Ibos. You neither have the land or the market to be successful considering your population. Unfortunately for you Ibos, through your own hands you have checkmated yourselves by removing right to referendum when you were In power and thought you would rule forever. You also abused power and staged a coup when you had arms under your control so no one trusts you to head the armed forces or any arrangement that will give you the license to acquire arms because we know how you will use them when you don’t have your way.

The North who never wanted to be part of Nigeria will not give you that referendum because having killed their leaders which United the North, they can’t afford a referendum not for the reasons you think (I.e Oil) but because that is the only thing keeping thee North together. So as you can see once again you created your own problem. ….but you still haven’t learnt!

All this temporary lull because Obi is contesting. But. we shall see the real Ibos come February…a leopard does not change its spots.

It is not for me or Nigeria to show remorse, it is for the Ibos to show remorse…..that’s the point. You are still going around with the mindset that led to 1966. A mindset of “you must do what we want or we cause problems” not a mindset of building bridges.

62yrs of independence, there has never been an elected Ibo executive head of govt…..because you don’t know how to play politics. And what is politics? Politics is about people…getting along with and accommodating others…..and therein lies the problem with Ibos which is why they never succeed in politics. The Ibo always puts himself 1st. You will never succeed politically especially as a minority if you are always pointing fingers putting yourselves first.

Politics is about trust!!! Ibo need to build trust and less pointing fingers, less blaming. The rest of the country has called your bluff and is ready to move on politically with or without you. The fact that Apc has linked up with the North and the PDP disregarded their power sharing arrangement, should tell you people are tired of your antics and mindset and don’t care if an Ibo never becomes president until you show you are truly Nigerians not Ibos.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by smartemperor042: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Do u know that buying fuel at its present rate is the biggest insult in the citizens already?

Nigerian politicians are so wicked and heartless. They deserve all the insults. They steal from us and still lie ontop our head. Which insult is more than that?

You might be in Nigeria, but definitely not getting it as difficult as some other people. Many people find it so difficult to even feed now. Bro, all we need is a way out of this mess. A hungry man is an angry man.

Enough is enough!

Vote wisely!

lhordspy:

Are you making excuses for lack of manners ?
I am also a Nigerian, and i dont buy fuel 35naira. But i dont go around insult people.

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by lhordspy: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Realestatevixen:

Clearly from all the choices of candidates you have enumerated to have voted for in time past, it is obvious you have an affinity for voting candidates from the North. So it has nothing to do with Peter Obi. So even if he joins APC, you will rather vote for the candidate of a Labour Party, provided he is from the North.

But i am choosing Tinubu this time, a sourtherner when we have other northerners contesting like Atiku or kwankwaso.

It only implies one thing. Politics is not all about aggressiveness or if we cant have it we scatter everything.

I may decide to vote kwankwaso next time or even sowore or even Wike from PDP in few years to come. That is how politics is. Reason you dont see supporters of PDP or APC playing it the aggressive way like Obi supporter. Because they know politicians needs alliance. You may not win today but tommorrow you can win. So all opponent are potential future alliances.

But obidients dont think like that. They only live by the moment. If Peter obi lose this election. It means his supporters base is not enough right? Where do you think he is going to get alliances from in future?

From supporters of APC? Where tinubu, buhari and every other politicians are been abused and cursed.

Or supoorter of PDP? which the same Nzogbu nzogbu treatment was melted them?

You people will understand politics very soon. Atiku was in PDP, he moved to APC ,then back to PDP. For him to do that, it means neither him nor his supporters burnt Bridges. Those northerners decamping to PDP, you think if Atiku supporters had insulted them when they were in APC. You think they will present themselves for alliance?

Think. Peter obi political career is getting ruined.
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by jimmynauty: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ortintin BVAS and IREV youths are new structure. Pre2019 j will agree but the above tech will shake naija politics forever

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Blaze14k: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
casualobserver:

You have played your cards and it has backfired. I don’t need you, Ibos need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs Ibos. You neither have the land or the market to be successful considering your population. Unfortunately for you Ibos, through your own hands you have checkmated yourselves by removing right to referendum when you were In power and thought you would rule forever. You also abused power and staged a coup when you had arms under your control so no one trusts you to head the armed forces or any arrangement that will give you the license to acquire arms because we know how you will use them when you don’t have your way.

The North who never wanted to be part of Nigeria will not give you that referendum because having killed their leaders which United the North, they can’t afford a referendum not for the reasons you think (I.e Oil) but because that is the only thing keeping thee North together. So as you can see once again you created your own problem. ….but you still haven’t learnt!

All this temporary lull because Obi is contesting. But. we shall see the real Ibos come February…a leopard does not change its spots.

It is not for me or Nigeria to show remorse, it is for the Ibos to show remorse…..that’s the point. You are still going around with the mindset that led to 1966. A mindset of “you must do what we want or we cause problems” not a mindset of building bridges.

62yrs of independence, there has never been an elected Ibo executive head of govt…..because you don’t know how to play politics. And what is politics? Politics is about people…getting along with and accommodating others…..and therein lies the problem with Ibos which is why they never succeed in politics. The Ibo always puts himself 1st. You will never succeed politically especially as a minority if you are always pointing fingers putting yourselves first.

Politics is about trust!!! Ibo need to build trust and less pointing fingers, less blaming. The rest of the country has called your bluff and is ready to move on politically with or without you. The fact that Apc has linked up with the North and the PDP disregarded their power sharing arrangement, should tell you people are tired of your antics and mindset and don’t care if an Ibo never becomes president until you show you are truly Nigerians not Ibos.

No u r the problem because if for instance peter obi win the election u will never accept it.. of which we know already. This is the exact reason we want out. So from ur analysis i think u would rather see us as slaves than give us listening ear. So how does this make u human more than i am? The price of peteol wont be better for u because u hate me. Look igbos are doing very fine and u cant suppress us no matter how hard u try. Whatever u do will still affect all of us and ive understood u want us to remain enemies and that is ur problem not mine. My convo with u is over
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by azikiweironsi(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obi is winning. Before 1:00pm on election day he would have been declared President.
ANAP poll showed it, OBJ endorsed him, Edwin Clerk too did. He has got the president by his back pocket grin says by ibopbian and Obi supporters grin
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by levi22(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sometimes I get worried seeing people create threads on how Obi isn't going to win the election, why won't you just focus on your candidate that is going to win and leave us to worry or to vote our candidate that isn't going to win... Seeing threads like this gives me hope that Obi is going to win because they can't survive without mentioning Obi's name.
Ortintin:

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by lhordspy: 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
smartemperor042:
Do u know that buying fuel at its present rate is the biggest insult in the citizens already?

Nigerian politicians are so wicked and heartless. They deserve all the insults. They steal from us and still lie ontop our head. Which insult is more than that?

You might be in Nigeria, but definitely not getting it as difficult as some other people. Many people find it so difficult to even feed now. Bro, all we need is a way out of this mess. A hungry man is an angry man.

Enough is enough!

Vote wisely!

I dont understand. But we are talking politics. And before you can win to change Nigeria, you need to go through politics.

Politics dont need insult. Atiku is a good example of this. Those northerners decamping to PDP today. They were once in APC. If Atiku had allow is supporter insult them when they were in APC. You think there will be room for any alliances now?

People like me have no issue with Obi. But his supporter had burnt lot of bridges. Just try opening another account here or maybe on twitter and pretend to not align with you people ideology. Then you will understand what i am talking about better.

The insult you will receive will make you start thinking twice. They dont even want you to have any opinion. Instead of luring you into their fold by convincing you they rather insult you and your generation. That is people that dont even have widespread voters across the natiom chasing people away.

They will tell me i have only one vote so it doesnt matter. So they can insult they person. Afterall he have only one vote. Do you know how many people they say that to daily. Imagine 1million Obidients telling 3 people each they only have one vote and it doesnt matter.

That is about 3million vote gone. I pity you people. You will surely understand the aggresive minority only makes loud noise. There are million of silent majority just watching.
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by casualobserver: 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Blaze14k:

No u r the problem because if for instance peter obi win the election u will never accept it.. of which we know already. This is the exact reason we want out. So from ur analysis i think u would rather see us as slaves than give us listening ear. So how does this make u human more than i am? The price of peteol wont be better for u because u hate me. Look igbos are doing very fine and u cant suppress us no matter how hard u try. Whatever u do will still affect all of us and ive understood u want us to remain enemies and that is ur problem not mine. My convo with u is over

Therein lies your problem. Sometimes you listen and digest and don’t reply. The facts on ground show nobody has burn the country down because they lost an election except. The Ibos.

You’ve already bleeped up the country, you bleeped it up in 1966/67 and we are all liblving with the consequences, so all this talk of price of petrol blah blah is bolting the barn after the horse has escaped!!!!

Instead of you to see where you went wrong and that you are still doing the same thing you are still blaming pointing fingers. Your first post was pointing fingers blaming others, your last post was same……you never learn, and that is the problem with Nigeria and why we will always be bleeped!!!! Because we live with a disagreeable group of people who will never allow peace and trust unless they get their way and if they are given their way the 1st thing they do is to eliminate others.

Can’t move forward can’t retrace out steps so we are all condemned to a future of mediocrity. The gift of the Ibos to Nigeria and nationhood!!!

BTW you made yourselves slaves if that is how you see it because that is what you planned for others….you are the ones who enacted the laws that binds all of us into Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by philcz(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ortintin:

Beer parlour analysis
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Onuoha1234(m): 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
So what,He will not die.Hoe does his .failure concern you? Why not shut up ?<
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Blaze14k: 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
casualobserver:

Therein lies your problem. Sometimes you listen and digest and don’t reply. The facts on ground show nobody has burn the country down because they lost an election except. The Ibos.

You’ve already bleeped up the country, you bleeped it up in 1966/67 and we are all liblving with the consequences, so all this talk of price of petrol blah blah is bolting the barn after the horse has escaped!!!!

Instead of you to see where you went wrong and that you are still doing the same thing you are still blaming pointing fingers. Your first post was pointing fingers blaming others, your last post was same……you never learn, and that is the problem with Nigeria and why we will always be bleeped!!!! Because we live with a disagreeable group of people who will never allow peace and trust unless they get their way and if they are given their way the 1st thing they do is to eliminate others.

Can’t move forward can’t retrace out steps so we are all condemned to a future of mediocrity. The gift of the Ibos to Nigeria and nationhood!!!

Youve passed the message already and i recognize ur position. That stuff u wrote is irrelevant

Also dont forget i told u igbos have gone passed the civil its u who is still dwelling on it. I wonder how u call urself a christian that is if u are.
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by casualobserver: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Blaze14k:

Youve passed the message already and i recognize ur position. That stuff u wrote is irrelevant

Also dont forget i told u igbos have gone passed the civil its u who is still dwelling on it. I wonder how u call urself a christian that is if u are.

I thought you said you were done and weren’t going to respond?

What does Christianity have to do with anything? We are dealing with real issues here.

States have no powers, states don’t tcontrol their resources, vat on beer is shared to states that destroy beer, armed services are controlled by the North. Civil war may be over but the repercussions are not. So when those who instigated the coup and the civil war behave in a manner that show they have not learnt from their mistakes and do t realizes the repercussions on the rest of us, we are right to remind them. The western region was one of the most advancing economies in the world until the Ibos struck and the consequences of that (to prevent a re occurrence) were a centralized controlled economy, removal of the autonomy of regions that has stifled us. So I make no apologies when I see Ibos harbouring the same me me me mindset that has caused the economic trajectory of the country to be derailed for 60 years just so as to make sure I is don’t have the opportunity to do what comes naturally to them!!!

Like I said the. Notth isnt afraid of Biafra, the north doesn’t care about oil, they have more minerals than any region of the country. The reason they won’t let you go and by extension the reason we are also stuck is because having killed Sardauna and Balewa the north has no natural unifying political leader and the North will also disintegrate.

We are all suffering for your misadventures and it is quite frankly annoying that 60 years later you have not learnt anything!!!!

Trust me, the rest of the country are tired of your antics and are happy to let you go. You gain more from Nigeria than the rest of us do! We will be ok In the SW, the SS have oil, there is an abundance of farmland and minerals in the North but the North that are scared of disintegration, contrary to popular opinion the north is not one!!! That’s the only reason.

But while we are together we are getting tired of your antics and dont care to pander to you anymore. Like I said even PDP your traditional Allies said FU!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Blaze14k: 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
casualobserver:

I thought you said you were done and weren’t going to respond?

What does Christianity have to do with anything? We are dealing with real issues here.

States have no powers, states don’t tcontrol their resources, vat on beer is shared to states that destroy beer, armed services are controlled by the North. Civil war may be over but the repercussions are not. So when those who instigated the coup and the civil war behave in a manner that show they have not learnt from their mistakes and do t realizes the repercussions on the rest of us, we are right to remind them. The western region was one of the most advancing economies in the world until the Ibos struck and the consequences of that (to prevent a re occurrence) were a centralized controlled economy, removal of the autonomy of regions that has stifled us. So I make no apologies when I see Ibos harbouring the same me me me mindset that has caused the economic trajectory of the country to be derailed for 60 years just so as to make sure I is don’t have the opportunity to do what comes naturally to them!!!

Like I said the. Notth isnt afraid of Biafra, the north doesn’t care about oil, they have more minerals than any region of the country. The reason they won’t let you go and by extension the reason we are also stuck is because having killed Sardauna and Balewa the north has no natural unifying political leader and the North will also disintegrate.

We are all suffering for your misadventures and it is quite frankly annoying that 60 years later you have not learnt anything!!!!

Trust me, the rest of the country are tired of your antics and are happy to let you go. You gain more from Nigeria than the rest of us do! We will be ok In the SW, the SS have oil, there is an abundance of farmland and minerals in the North but the North that are scared of disintegration, contrary to popular opinion the north is not one!!! That’s the only reason.

But while we are together we are getting tired of your antics and dont care to pander to you anymore. Like I said even PDP your traditional Allies said FU!!!!

So respect urself and stop writing this epistle cos ur message is clear to me. I respect the fact that u want us to remain were we are buh u cant impose anything on me cos i know myself. So u should respect my own terms and leave this issue alone
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by casualobserver: 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Blaze14k:

So respect urself and stop writing this epistle cos ur message is clear to me. I respect the fact that u want us to remain were we are buh u cant impose anything on me cos i know myself. So u should respect my own terms and leave this issue alone

I don’t care where you are or what happens to you. If a credible Ibo president becomes available I will vote for him because he is credible not because he is Ibo. As far as the Ibos, I don’t give 2 bleeps!!!! When they start behaving right, then maybe I will start to care.

I don’t forget that the country is where it is because of Ibos or that you have spent the last 7 years insulting anybody and everybody!

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Blaze14k: 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
casualobserver:

I don’t care where you are or what happens to you. If a credible Ibo president becomes available I will vote for him because he is credible not because he is Ibo. As far as the Ibos, I don’t give 2 bleeps!!!! When they start behaving right, then maybe I will start to care.

I don’t forget that the country is where it is because of Ibos or that you have spent the last 7 years insulting anybody and everybody!

I spent 7yrs insulting anybody and everybody. Laughs! Guy abeg die dis matter
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by smartemperor042: 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
You still don't get the point Bro!

Playing the best politics and making the wrong choice will hunt all of us.

Even the so called majority are still not better than the minority.

I don't need to beg you to vote the right person. Reasons to choose the better candidate is glaringly looking at us daily. Afterall, no body buys bread or fuel cheaper now. U prefer an exchange rate of #1k per $ because someone insulted you? The choice is yours.

lhordspy:

I dont understand. But we are talking politics. And before you can win to change Nigeria, you need to go through politics.

Politics dont need insult. Atiku is a good example of this. Those northerners decamping to PDP today. They were once in APC. If Atiku had allow is supporter insult them when they were in APC. You think there will be room for any alliances now?

People like me have no issue with Obi. But his supporter had burnt lot of bridges. Just try opening another account here or maybe on twitter and pretend to not align with you people ideology. Then you will understand what i am talking about better.

The insult you will receive will make you start thinking twice. They dont even want you to have any opinion. Instead of luring you into their fold by convincing you they rather insult you and your generation. That is people that dont even have widespread voters across the natiom chasing people away.

They will tell me i have only one vote so it doesnt matter. So they can insult they person. Afterall he have only one vote. Do you know how many people they say that to daily. Imagine 1million Obidients telling 3 people each they only have one vote and it doesnt matter.

That is about 3million vote gone. I pity you people. You will surely understand the aggresive minority only makes loud noise. There are million of silent majority just watching.
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by casualobserver: 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Blaze14k:

I spent 7yrs insulting anybody and everybody. Laughs! Guy abeg die dis matter
you = Ibos. All you have to do is stop quoting me.
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by stuffs2002: 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karlovych:
As a Yoruba moozlem, I fully support Peter Obi

IPOB claiming to be from other regions

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Blaze14k: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
casualobserver:

you = Ibos. All you have to do is stop quoting me.

Ook agreed
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by casualobserver: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Blaze14k:

Ook agreed

But yet you go ahead and quote me.
Tip: next time you want to end a conversation with someone just stop responding!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
cause hes a judas and his supporters are evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Documentary Is An Insult On Nigerians - Kayode Ogundamisi / Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG / 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.