Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election (20523 Views)

Labour Party Will Takeover Rivers In 2023, Hilda Dokubo Boasts / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Our Party Will Not Win If The Leaders Do Nothing - Sheni / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by stuffs2002: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ortintin:

So Apc & Pdp have no youths?

Help me ask them oo
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by stuffs2002: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
lhordspy:
Gain more ground how? The ground they had destroyed, the bridges burnt and every potential future alliances insulted, threatened, bullied and cursed.

The few people labour party have as thier followers and apologists presently, will remain the same forever and ever as far as Peter obi is still there.

In 2011, i voted Ribadu.
In 2015, i voted Buhari
In 2019, i voted Atiku
2023, i am voting Tinubu.

You see politics is like that. Ideology and perception about things change. But one thing is sure; i can vote any candidate of labour party in few years to come. BUT i can never and will never vote Peter Obi even in hundred years to come.

That bridge was burnt down already. And i know supporters and politicians in PDP, NNPP, APGA, SDP and others who had experienced the curses, insult, abuses and disgusting act of these set of people called obidient will agree with me. Peter Obi political career is ruined forever.

OBIDIENTS will HATE you for telling them the truth.
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by stuffs2002: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
Godsentnad:
northerners are already angry with what Igbos are doing to northerners the killings happening every Mondays .. has made Obi lose votes in the north because even his few supporters were affected one way or de other

Very true.
Obi himself is a BIGOT who persecuted northerners while he was Governor in Anambra
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by stuffs2002: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
pacespot:

Exactly my thought. Every person I have spoken to believes Peter Obi is the best among the contestants but the problem is that they are having a reservation about whether the man can pull this off by winning against the system. That is why the APC and PDP goons are working tirelessly on the psychology part to make people believe that Peter Obi can never win. That is the only dice they have to throw against Obi and Obidients in this presidential race, by psyching out potential Obi voters to make them believe their man cannot win.

But anybody with inner voice will know the political terrain in Nigeria today has changed drastically from the PDP era.

Stop speaking to IPOB
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by darediamond(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ortintin:
Just as you can't expect a baby born today to start walking, never expect a party that came into limelight yesterday to win today.

From the natural point of view everything takes time. You shouldn't expect someone that joined an unknown Party barely 7 months ago to win those that took years to build their structures. Infact if Labour party should win, it won't only be an upset but it should be recorded as 9th wonder of the world.

Even APC couldn't defeat PDP in their first few trials, they had to combine various parties in a "Voltronic" form in order to defeat the then reigning party.

From the statistical point of view, Labour Party has strong hold in only few states compared to PDP and APC. Even in their few strong hold states, APC and PDP will still win them not to talk of Northern part which is a key determinant of Nigeria's presidential election.

In short I don't see Peter Obi winning or getting up to half the votes of APC or PDP. He should keep up the good work and come back in 4 years time; hopefully Labour Party would have gained more grounds by then.

After all being said, No one can deny the fact that Peter Obi has made a big statement by giving life to a third strong party in Nigeria and I hope Labour Party will proof themselves in years to come.
Is this campaign or mind games play?
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Popeonah(m): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
BigBashiru:

Nigerians deserve every bad leadership they get...
Please let vote the Right man. I beg you it's affecting other people. The more it gets worse the more crime grows. You might no know who is the next victim, You or me?
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by BigBashiru: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Popeonah:

Please let vote the Right man. I beg you it's affecting other people. The more it gets worse the more crime grows. You might no know who is the next victim, You or me?

Tell them not me. remember when this forum was filled with people shouting sai baba till 2023.... the same nigerians are now clamouring for Tinubu.... they are cursed spiritually thats why they love those that arent good for them....

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Makavelli001: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
E dey sweet me die as Urchins dey wail

Obi will win ! ! ! U can cry a river.......
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Fancy4e: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ortintin:
Just as you can't expect a baby born today to start walking, never expect a party that came into limelight yesterday to win today.

From the natural point of view everything takes time. You shouldn't expect someone that joined an unknown Party barely 7 months ago to win those that took years to build their structures. Infact if Labour party should win, it won't only be an upset but it should be recorded as 9th wonder of the world.

Even APC couldn't defeat PDP in their first few trials, they had to combine various parties in a "Voltronic" form in order to defeat the then reigning party.

From the statistical point of view, Labour Party has strong hold in only few states compared to PDP and APC. Even in their few strong hold states, APC and PDP will still win them not to talk of Northern part which is a key determinant of Nigeria's presidential election.

In short I don't see Peter Obi winning or getting up to half the votes of APC or PDP. He should keep up the good work and come back in 4 years time; hopefully Labour Party would have gained more grounds by then.

After all being said, No one can deny the fact that Peter Obi has made a big statement by giving life to a third strong party in Nigeria and I hope Labour Party will proof themselves in years to come.
let the will of God be done….��������
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by FashionCookie(f): 12:42am On Jan 05, 2023
sapele914:
One thousand angry youth’s votes, is equal to 1 political vote.

Corrupt minded children that are playing confraternity, want to choose President? I beg gerrout.
Lol...
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by emezuo17: 11:27am On Jan 05, 2023
lhordspy:

Lol. How can Peter obi be giving APC or PDP ticket. That instances shouldnt even be considered. The same politicians of supporters of the two parties obidients had insulted, abused and cursed.

Peter obi is own his own from now on. Like i said, the only people that are is supporter now will remain like that forever. I once voted atiku even tho i wont be voting him this time, i can change my mind after 2023 and decide to try him again in 2027. That is politics.

But one thing is sure, i can never vote peter obi even tho he decamped to another party. He more you people insult people and make more enemies. The more the hate you are bringing Obi.

You kids never learn. If we try to stop you. You will start reffering to what happpened to Goodluck jonathan 2015. Always making excuses to continue behaving like a nuisance.
. My dear, I am not a kid please, I am above 50, maybe some of us need to leave this site for you guys, since you can't be objective for once, anyone who disagrees with you is either ipob or a kid.
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by lhordspy: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2023
emezuo17:
. My dear, I am not a kid please, I am above 50, maybe some of us need to leave this site for you guys, since you can't be objective for once, anyone who disagrees with you is either ipob or a kid.

Sorry i used the word 'kid' .. It was used in a connatative form. It is used to refer to someone of ignorance not really about age.

My apology tho.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Jnkay: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
Peter Obi is the president of Nigeria in 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown / Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges / Governor Obaseki Buys Machinery For Edo State Agripreneur Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.