Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election (20536 Views)

Labour Party Will Takeover Rivers In 2023, Hilda Dokubo Boasts / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Our Party Will Not Win If The Leaders Do Nothing - Sheni / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by malakaimoscondo: 11:37am On Jan 04, 2023
lhordspy:
Gain more ground how? The ground they had destroyed, the bridges burnt and every potential future alliances insulted, threatened, bullied and cursed.

The few people labour party have as thier followers and apologists presently, will remain the same forever and ever.

In 2011, i voted Ribadu.
In 2015, i voted Buhari
In 2019, i voted Atiku
2023, i am voting Tinubu.

You see politics is like that. Ideology and perception about things change. But one thing is sure; i can vote any candidate of labour party in few years to come. BUT i can never and will never vote Peter Obi even in hundred years to come.

That bridge was burnt down already. And i know supporters and politicians in PDP, NNPP, APGA, SDP and others who had experienced the curses, insult, abuses and disgusting act of these set of people called obidient will agree with me. Peter Obi political career is ruined forever.
God will enrich u more in wisdom.. Ur head will not knock
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by BigBashiru: 11:37am On Jan 04, 2023
pacespot:

Exactly my thought. Every person I have spoken to believes Peter Obi is the best among the contestants but the problem is that they are having a reservation about whether the man can pull this off by winning against the system. That is why the APC and PDP goons are working tirelessly on the psychology part to make people believe that Peter Obi can never win. That is the only dice they have to throw against Obi and Obidients in this presidential race, by psyching out potential Obi voters to make them believe their man cannot win.

But anybody with inner voice will know the political terrain in Nigeria today has changed drastically from the PDP era.

I will vote for Peter Obi....I will never vote tinubu or atiku...

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by PlanktonX: 11:40am On Jan 04, 2023
Keep betting, wishing, beating the chest and ground that peter Obi might not win.

Hear and write this down today

It has been sealed in the Spiritual realm, and this today will proof to you that the spiritual controls the physical.

Peter Obi is Nigeria elected president in 2023

I am not a Igbo, neither have I seen or shake hands with PeterObi, but when heaven is ready and says Yes, forget all the noise and bragging of humans, that are not far away from mere breath.

Screenshot this, bookmark it and save it. It a gift of mercy to us, though we don't deserve it because our ways have not change neither our thoughts towards God, BUT He decides to show us Mercy.
So don't fight it, or miss it.

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by DriveByKiller: 11:40am On Jan 04, 2023
Vickym1:

My dear sapa don touch everyone so they're now awaken to take over their con3
I really hope so especially the male youth

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Tozocalamity: 11:43am On Jan 04, 2023
lhordspy:
Gain more ground how? The ground they had destroyed, the bridges burnt and every potential future alliances insulted, threatened, bullied and cursed.

The few people labour party have as thier followers and apologists presently, will remain the same forever and ever as far as Peter obi is still there.

In 2011, i voted Ribadu.
In 2015, i voted Buhari
In 2019, i voted Atiku

You see politics is like that. Ideology and perception about things change. But one thing is sure; i can vote any candidate of labour party in few years to come. BUT i can never and will never vote Peter Obi even in 100 years to come.

That bridge was burnt down already. And i know supporters and politicians in PDP, NNPP, APGA, and others who had experienced the curses, insult, abuses and disgusting act of these set of people called obidient will agree with me. Peter Obi political career is ruined forever.
You a a big fool 4eva
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Lashist(m): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2023
lhordspy:

The few people labour party have as thier followers and apologists presently, will remain the same forever and ever as far as Peter obi is still there.

In 2011, i voted Ribadu.
In 2015, i voted Buhari
In 2019, i voted Atiku

You see politics is like that. Ideology and perception about things change. But one thing is sure; i can vote any candidate of labour party in few years to come. BUT i can never and will never vote Peter Obi even in hundred years to come.

That bridge was burnt down already. And i know supporters and politicians in PDP, NNPP, APGA, SDP and others who had experienced the curses, insult, abuses and disgusting act of these set of people called obidient will agree with me. Peter Obi political career is ruined forever.
Lol...you are just crying daily...do they pay you to weep about obi the inconsequential candidate?? You are paid to tell people how BAT will make naija better than how his party is handling it...tell us how BAT and APC will rescue naija from APC cheesy
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by callmevirus(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion

Peter Obi can't win the election why are you having sleepless night over it?

Peter Obi Labour party is structureless why are you having sleepless night over it?

Nigeria is our country if you vote the bad candidate all of us will suffer it, if you vote the good candidate all of us will enjoy it

Vote wisely!

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Putinofrussia: 11:50am On Jan 04, 2023
Auxtan:

Olodo
Says an ipob illiterate.
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by cquared: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2023
Ortintin:
Just as you can't expect a baby born today to start walking, never expect a party that came into limelight yesterday to win today.

From the natural point of view everything takes time. You shouldn't expect someone that joined an unknown Party barely 7 months ago to win those that took years to build their structures. Infact if Labour party should win, it won't only be an upset but it should be recorded as 9th wonder of the world.

Even APC couldn't defeat PDP in their first few trials, they had to combine various parties in a "Voltronic" form in order to defeat the then reigning party.

From the statistical point of view, Labour Party has strong hold in only few states compared to PDP and APC. Even in their few strong hold states, APC and PDP will still win them not to talk of Northern part which is a key determinant of Nigeria's presidential election.

In short I don't see Peter Obi winning or getting up to half the votes of APC or PDP. He should keep up the good work and come back in 4 years time; hopefully Labour Party would have gained more grounds by then.

After all being said, No one can deny the fact that Peter Obi has made a big statement by giving life to a third strong party in Nigeria and I hope Labour Party will proof themselves in years to come.

Writing trash! Obviously, you are totally bereft of the new political dimensions in Nigeria.

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by nathyx(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2023
Obi may not Win but is that why Nairaland as platform run by the Youths will be Hosting Ads of Atiku on front page?? Outrageous even the youth don't trust theirselves sad
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Gboom: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2023
Karlovych:
I'm a Yoruba man
Bloody liar.
Omo ilu wo ni e, ibo lagbo ile yin?

Only a bastard Yoruba man talk down on Awolowo

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Turboking(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
sapele914:
One thousand angry youth’s votes, is equal to 1 political vote.

Corrupt minded children that are playing confraternity, want to choose President? I beg gerrout.
you can imagine, criminals trying to choose a direction for the entire country,forcing obi on well meaning Nigerians
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Akmahoghany: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
socialmediaman:
I think Peter could win on the first ballot, what happens this month will determine, I’m waiting to see if most people have made up their minds when the ANAP poll comes out.

But even If Peter Obi wins the most popular votes without winning on the first ballot, he’ll likely win the run off election because he would’ve demonstrated that he can win the election, and more people will believe and support him.

Everyone wants to be associated with success, which means if most people believe in him, then more people will like to identify with his success. Even your opposition social media influencers will realign to your amazement

If wishes were horses ........ beggars will ride. See as this one dey here dey analyse rubbish. Nah next month sha...... make I no talk.
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Akmahoghany: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
PlanktonX:
Keep betting, wishing, beating the chest and ground that peter Obi might not win.

Hear and write this down today

It has been sealed in the Spiritual realm, and this today will proof to you that the spiritual controls the physical.

Peter Obi is Nigeria elected president in 2023

I am not a Igbo, neither have I seen or shake hands with PeterObi, but when heaven is ready and says Yes, forget all the noise and bragging of humans, that are not far away from mere breath.

Screenshot this, bookmark it and save it. It a gift of mercy to us, though we don't deserve it because our ways have not change neither our thoughts towards God, BUT He decides to show us Mercy.
So don't fight it, or miss it.

#Yinmu#
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Vickym1(f): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
DriveByKiller:
I really hope so especially the male youth
Honestly cos too many talents are being suppressed in this con3

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Vickym1(f): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
lhordspy:

Yes let my choice affect me. Altleast i know i made a choice to stand by right instead of wrong.

The attitude of Obidients are wrong. I hate and detest it. Same goes for millions of others sharing same mindset as mine.

If we choose wrongly, we will try again in 2027. But we will never pretend to be okay in aligning with bunch of disrespectful abusive people just because we want to make Nigeria better.

Mba. Where i come from right should be right.
Wrong should be wrong. Simple.
Have u forgotten that buhari's supporters did worst in 2014 for buhari to become president
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by emilo2bad: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karlovych:
As a Yoruba moozlem, I fully support Peter Obi
As Igbo Christian I will support and vote Atiku
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Alary: 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karlovych:
No , you , wanted to say as a ibo osuuuuu , you fully supported Bola ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by ATLIEN2027: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karlovych:
Obina na you be Dat? Omo yeboo from Aba baby factory. IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkey keep masquerading as usual. February 25th is almost here when you will go back to your IPOB terrorist camp once bingo pandora pathological liar Obi tuary fails to win a single state. grin

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ortintin:
Just as you can't expect a baby born today to start walking, never expect a party that came into limelight yesterday to win today.

From the natural point of view everything takes time. You shouldn't expect someone that joined an unknown Party barely 7 months ago to win those that took years to build their structures. Infact if Labour party should win, it won't only be an upset but it should be recorded as 9th wonder of the world.

Even APC couldn't defeat PDP in their first few trials, they had to combine various parties in a "Voltronic" form in order to defeat the then reigning party.

From the statistical point of view, Labour Party has strong hold in only few states compared to PDP and APC. Even in their few strong hold states, APC and PDP will still win them not to talk of Northern part which is a key determinant of Nigeria's presidential election.

In short I don't see Peter Obi winning or getting up to half the votes of APC or PDP. He should keep up the good work and come back in 4 years time; hopefully Labour Party would have gained more grounds by then.

After all being said, No one can deny the fact that Peter Obi has made a big statement by giving life to a third strong party in Nigeria and I hope Labour Party will proof themselves in years to come.

Peter Obi will win
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by EnaibeSam: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ok let's try a mini poll here.
Like for Tinubu and Atiku combined. Share for Peter Obi.

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Blaze14k: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
casualobserver:

Ibos are not in a position to criticize any tribe over violence or hate speech. You introduced in into our psyche in 1966 and you still have not learnt. Our problems in this country started in 1966 and are a result of the actions taken as a result of what happened in 1966. Everything that is wrong with this country can be traced to Jan 1966!!!

My post was not not attack on Ibos but Ibos are not in a position to criticize any tribe in this country. However if you want to go down that route, until Peter Obi came along 6 months ago all we have endured for the last 7 years are insults and violence from Ibos. Ibos are not in a position to lecture anyone about national unity. You are the no 1 cause of national disunity throughout the history of this country since 1960!!!

You will be back with your hate speeches and violence come Feb when Obi loses. A leopard cannot change its spots!!!

Bro first of all correct your spelling of "igbos". You guys are always going towards the civil war all the time but u forgot it was nnamdi azikiwe who brought this country together. Listen the purpose of aburi accord was to resolve issues we had during the coup but because the british wanted power to remain in the north he was asked to discard all the agreement. He also went further to activate article 8 to make sure the east is controlled however they like and also went further to divide the country into twelve states. Look i want to correct something igbos are not cowards so u guys should stop pointing fingers at us all the time. Had it been gowon ketp his own side of the bargain u wont hear anything like civil war. Besides its not only in nigeria we have coup. The problems is u guy refuse to let go of the past because u r afraid we might divide the country buh u forget no one believe in one nigeria more than igbo. Its very clear u guys are scared. And u should let go of the past and unite this country. Pdp and apc are seriously fighting labour party and they forget other parties who are also in the race. The reason you guys perceive us as people who insult alot is because we are fighting for our right also the gang up and pressure is way too much. If you truely believe in equity, justice, fairness and unity of this country then allow us contest as u have tinubu the flag bearer of apc.
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by baretalk: 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
Good advice.
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by samtol4(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Those of you campaigning for APC, do you buy things cheaper than the rest country? Even if Tinubu was the best "candidate," the current suffering, hunger & insecurity by the APC govt are enough reasons not to vote for him. Insecurity, hunger & high cost of living due to APC's reckless govt. APC govt pile up debts and want to borrow more. The CBN governor is nowhere to be found. In a sane country, nobody will campaign for APC, but this is Nigeria, where insane people are everywhere. Politics aside, with the current hunger & insecurity in Nigeria, why should someone campaign for his oppressors?
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by obyno82: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
lhordspy:

In 2011, i voted Ribadu.
In 2015, i voted Buhari
In 2019, i voted Atiku

Oga you are of no consequence, just go and sit down abeg.
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Isobug: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ortintin:

Did anybody know PDP prior to 1999. Was it not a new party then? Yet they won the election
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by hush15: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
lhordspy:

In 2011, i voted Ribadu.
In 2015, i voted Buhari
In 2019, i voted Atiku

Dude, we sensitize with you and we understand the emotion but be sure of one thing, Obi will and is that sit. He is competent, capable and credible.
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by benqo01(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
VTJN:
can you put your money on It?

I believe you are convince Obi will win right? Can you bet your money on it?

Yes or no

YES YES YES
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Peter Obi is not fully prepared for this. He is a strong force politically already and I believe if he come back in future he will win

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karlovych:
I'm a Yoruba man

Yeah and I am the descendant of Rasputin. None who can call Awolowo "the greatest Judas" is ever a Yoruba man. Not a proper one anyway.

Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by Realestatevixen: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
lhordspy:

In 2011, i voted Ribadu.
In 2015, i voted Buhari
In 2019, i voted Atiku

Clearly from all the choices of candidates you have enumerated to have voted for in time past, it is obvious you have an affinity for voting candidates from the North. So it has nothing to do with Peter Obi. So even if he joins APC, you will rather vote for the candidate of a Labour Party, provided he is from the North.
Re: Why Peter Obi Of Labour Party Will Not Win The Presidential Election by pfadom: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
You seem to be ignorant of Nigeria's political dynamics. I just hope you don't get yourself deceived by the present endorsements and excitement, our people are more complex than you can imagine.

socialmediaman:
I think Peter could win on the first ballot, what happens this month will determine, I’m waiting to see if most people have made up their minds when the ANAP poll comes out.

But even If Peter Obi wins the most popular votes without winning on the first ballot, he’ll likely win the run off election because he would’ve demonstrated that he can win the election, and more people will believe and support him.

Everyone wants to be associated with success, which means if most people believe in him, then more people will like to identify with his success. Even your opposition social media influencers will realign to your amazement

Oshiomhole Stops His Motorcade To Dance With Elderly Women In Igarra (Video) / Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone / CBN's Naira Note Confiscation Is Illegal - Fashola

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75