Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? (23024 Views)

Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? / Which Phone Is The Best For 100k Or Slightly More / Mtn 4g/3g Internet Is Becoming To Slow And Frustrating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by QuoteJustOnce: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
bodunde:
Spectranet LTE is the best in Lagos in terms of speed and data consumption.

So you mean Spectranet is in every part of Lagos and it's fire ??
wonderful.
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Careente7(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm
You guys are glorifying lagos too much
There is nothing special about lagos

If na another person ask this question just now say which network is best internet service provider in benue state or nasarawa or better still in ebonyi state

I can bet the post will never make front page
Name my brother name,it’s all about the name.
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by MILLERMannn: 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
They are all the same. Just choose your own version of frustration and start dealing with it!

If you have stayed abroad, you'd hate every damn thing about this country, especially our so called leaders!

Nigerians are either cowards, have low I.Q or should I say addicted to suffering!
In a sane country we(The youths) should be staging a nationwide uprising and revolution! not supporting the same old politicians that have been playing with this country since God knows when! All in the name of tribalism or religion! (wetin concern me, shebbi na xmas carry me come back here, Mek I do travel back!)

To get anything right in this country is a Rocket science!

Ordinary internet that the rest of the world have perfected and moved on decades ago, we are still struggling with our own.

Electricity nko? Oh this topic is not about that one, sorry.
Abeg, which country you dey go, make I know the one I dey go to. I know that something is wrong with this country even as when I was in primary school. Something is wrong with blacks.I tire.
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by sunboy(m): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
OldSkoolHeadBoy:
Try FiberOne, it is FAST & UNLIMITED for N11,500/month

Do you know their coverage areas ?
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by LoveJesus87(m): 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
Jeromejnr:

I currently use Glo...and I always say its the best. Anytime I test speeds for conferencing, Glo beats 9mobile and MTN. People even prefer using my Glo network.
which location
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by MimiSheWrote(f): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
LOVEGINO:
why u no spend d xmas there?
Lol your question seems a little aggressive sir, like I don't have the right to visit my ancestral home for Xmas? You dey pursue me? Well the answer to your question is: I missed my grandparents! The duo partner in crime would rather die than move to stay with the rest of the family over there.

Happy now sir?

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by nedekid: 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
They are all the same. Just choose your own version of frustration and start dealing with it!

If you have stayed abroad, you'd hate every damn thing about this country, especially our so called leaders!

Nigerians are either cowards, have low I.Q or should I say addicted to suffering!
In a sane country we(The youths) should be staging a nationwide uprising and revolution! not supporting the same old politicians that have been playing with this country since God knows when! All in the name of tribalism or religion! (wetin concern me, shebbi na xmas carry me come back here, Mek I do travel back!)

Ordinary internet that the rest of the world have perfected and moved on decades ago, we are still struggling with our own.

My sister, na so we see am.
Nigerians deserve suffering. One day we will have sense.
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Olatara(f): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
Abeg you in the name of God, no try Tizeti (their staffs are always coming to repair things or another failure on their part).

Smile (Hmmmm) you go reset Taya.

Just go for spectranet for now.

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Lookingback: 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
AOB1:
Try smile

Smile is very useless at Asaba, I don't know about Lagos sha.
I never used it more than 2weeks , I just packed it back .
Looking for who needs it to sell it off.
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by LOVEGINO(m): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Lol your question seems a little aggressive sir, like I don't have the right to visit my ancestral home for Xmas? You dey pursue me? Well the answer to your question is: I missed my grandparents! The duo partner in crime would rather die than come stay with the rest of the family over there.

Happy now sir?
no offence my dear. Its well.

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by expensive7832: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2023
Nothing deh Lagos? Either you are just you who have nothing to offer
Lagos is for people that can offer and the reward is money bro
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Ebubeslym(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
MTN

I have this available

Cracked MTN 4G Mifi for sale

Accepts all sim

7hrs usage time per full charge
N15k negotiable
Locat1on: KETU Lagos
N0: O8137 458 25O

Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by MrReeseG(m): 4:09am On Jan 14, 2023
Dottore:
The worst service provider arguably is Tizeti

You no lie
And I made the mistake of buying it
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by MrReeseG(m): 4:09am On Jan 14, 2023
Ebubeslym:
MTN

I have this available

Cracked MTN 4G Mifi for sale

Accepts all sim

7hrs usage time per full charge
N15k negotiable
Locat1on: KETU Lagos
N0: O8137 458 25O

Why e come black like this now
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by pierrenwob: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2023
egojeny1:
FibreOne simply the best

I use FiberOne in Gbagada for 3 years now. It is the best. I sold my DSTV explorer 2 years ago. It is unlimited. In August, I used over 900 gigabyte. On the average, I use about 450 gigabyte per month.

I have a 3000 naira voltage converter that allows me to use normal power bank to power the router 24/7 so I use my internet whether there is electricity or not. Interestingly the converter works for all Network Routers.

If your router battery is no longer working you can use the converter to power it with normal power bank 24/7.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by oyekanwahab(m): 8:40am On Jan 14, 2023
TotoNaRubber:
I would like to know the best internet service provider in Lagos, I need like a mobile broadband and uninterrupted reliable internet service.

I need I internet service that doesn't disappoint with a dongle or mifi that you can easily move around with.

Any suggestions please..

Depending on what you want, we use a link in my office from [url=Swifttalk]https://swifttalk.net/[/url], it a 10mbps link, no FUP 24 hours link
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Minjim: 10:09am On Jan 14, 2023
Pells:
I want us to make babies

You must have thought she's the one in the profile pic
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by ade4keji(m): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2023
Depends on your location, try FiberOne
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Robenna(m): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2023
Bro there is no network better thatln MTN I'm Nigeria

Their deals aren't comparable
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Ournolly: 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
pierrenwob:

I use FiberOne in Gbagada for 3 years now. It is the best. I sold my DSTV explorer 2 years ago. It is unlimited. In August, I used over 900 gigabyte. On the average, I use about 450 gigabyte per month.

I have a 3000 naira voltage converter that allows me to use normal power bank to power the router 24/7 so I use my internet whether there is electricity or not. Interestingly the converter works for all Network Routers.

If your router battery is no longer working you can use the converter to power it with normal power bank 24/7.
Can I see the picture of the bolded, or the Jumia link?
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by pierrenwob: 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ournolly:

Can I see the picture of the bolded, or the Jumia link?

The name on Konga is:
'Dc 5v To 9v or 12v Usb Step-up Boost Converter Cable For Router With Digital Display'

4 Likes

Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Ournolly: 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
pierrenwob:

The name on Konga is:
'Dc 5v To 9v or 12v Usb Step-up Boost Converter Cable For Router With Digital Display'

https:///product/dc-5v-to-9v-or-12v-usb-step-up-boost-converter-cable-for-router-with-digital-display-5741905
Thanks.
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by egojeny1(f): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
pierrenwob:

Interesting.
Me, I switch to solar when there's no light so I make use of the Internet 24/7

Yes, I stay in Gbagada too. FibreOne is the best around this area.

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by egojeny1(f): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
pierrenwob:

The name on Konga is:

https:///product/dc-5v-to-9v-or-12v-usb-step-up-boost-converter-cable-for-router-with-digital-display-5741905
This is nice
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by L0wk3y(m): 7:46am On Jan 15, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm
You guys are glorifying lagos too much
There is nothing special about lagos

If na another person ask this question just now say which network is best internet service provider in benue state or nasarawa or better still in ebonyi state

I can bet the post will never make front page

Because in the end we all mostly live in Lagos and know Lagos to be a trendsetter for other states. Some of the options we have here aren’t even available to other states yet.
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by phemmycombes: 10:27am On Jan 16, 2023
I use Elite Wifi, its an unlimited wifi service from a company called eStream Networks. Their service is 100% unlimited and I have been using them for like a year now. Their smallest plan was 10k monthly bfr but its been increased to 12k500. There is an installation fee too which is like 55k. You can check them out/.

this is their website sha www.estreamnetworks.net/elitewifi

Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by OrigeenalSeven: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
MimiSheWrote:

Mimi pls take me along with you whenever you're about to go back abroad. I'm really tired of this shit hole of a country
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by MimiSheWrote(f): 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
OrigeenalSeven:

Mimi pls take me along with you whenever you're about to go back abroad. I'm really tired of this shit hole of a country
Lol I will try sir.
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by goshen26: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Pells:

U dey mention villages
Mention towns na
Ekp,Benin,Auchi,Uromi ,Irrua and others

Mention those others make I see

No carry ur yeye come here o, abi u never see how de humiliate your governor for London over poor amenities?
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by johnolusetire97(m): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
pierrenwob:

What plan are you on and how much was installation?
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by stephenponti(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
teacherbim:

Why?
I reside in Lagos and that is the best network for me.

It is said that anyone enjoying glo data is naturally sluggish, if you want to experiment this theory, dump the glo sim buy mtn use the data for one week and go back to glo. Then quote me with your observation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 / Ways To Make Your Phone Battery Last Longer / 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.