Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? (24966 Views)

Which Unlimited Internet Is The Best In Nigeria / Which Internet Data Subscription Are You Currently On? / Mtn 4g/3g Internet Is Becoming To Slow And Frustrating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by stephenponti(m): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
Omihanifa:
Tizeti nah bomb. And its unlimited. With as little as 300 naira you will browse and download for a whole day
does tizeti have mobile dongle?
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by OrigeenalSeven: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Lol I will try sir.
Hmmmm hope Mimi is not whining me shar
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by pierrenwob: 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
johnolusetire97:

What plan are you on and how much was installation?
I use the SmartHome plan. I pay 11,994 naira per month. Then installation fee was 35,000 naira. Now, I see on their website that it is 44,820 naira.
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by ebiye55(m): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
pierrenwob:

I use the SmartHome plan. I pay 11,994 naira per month. Then installation fee was 35,000 naira. Now, I see on their website that it is 44,820 naira.

Please hope you don't mind

What was installed in your house? Did they run a physical fiber cable to your house or an outdoor equipment? Can you share pictures of the setup?
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by kleak: 2:33am On May 11, 2023
Ayomipoe:
You are limited to either Airtel, MTN or Spectranet.

You emphasised portability. Airtel is probably more reliable than MTN these days, that's my own personal opinion though.
Spectranet will probably you give you the best plan for a MIFI (higher FUP)

I don't know which Spectranet you're speaking of, but it can't be the one I'm getting 130 kbs on rn 😂... I literally subbed 24k plan for "unlimited" plan. They said after 250gb I'd continue browsing at 520kbs... Mumu like me, I believed them and paid. To begin with, the speed was about 1 - 2MB per sec while I still had the main plan. After reaching my FUP, I said let me enjoy my 520kbs jeje. I open laptop, e remain small make tears drop 😂😂🥲. I was getting 100 - 130kbs... I can tell they throttled it because the speed never gets above that 130. If you're into pain and BDSM, you can try Spectranet, they have lots of torture to offer ✌️. You've been told. As for me, I'm looking to get Coollink (I think they're same as Konnect). In the meantime, do any of you have experience with Smile?
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by azpekuliar: 8:20am On Jun 15
I lost my Spectranet device yesterday, I am thinking this may be an opportunity to switch to a better internet provider. Does anyone have any reviews for Estreamnetwork or Fibernet in the Akowonjo area? Is Fiberone in the Egbeda/Akowonjo area now? Thanks.
Re: Which Internet Is Best For Lagos? by Serendipity2023: 1:09pm On Jul 24
g

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price / Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google / How Do I Stop Facebook Daily Subscription Charges From My Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.