Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. (43954 Views)

Sexual Molestation Of Girls In Jos By A Lebanese Man Sparks Protests / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by zedegit: 5:22am On Jan 05, 2023
ScamHunter:

Be sure to talk to your husband to talk to the girl's parents. She is also a victim that needs treatment not punishment. Someone somewhere abused the 15 year old perhaps when she was a child. Some of us as children were also abused by the so-called house help girls.

They are still denying their child involvement.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by southsouthking(m): 5:25am On Jan 05, 2023
AbujaCitiBlog:
You are mad! Is it a man that perpetrated the act? You are sick upstairs. A 15 year old lesbian brutally raped a four year female child and you are here saying the heart of man is wicked! Wetin man do you? Otondo!

Who let the dog out of it's cage?
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Desusi: 5:32am On Jan 05, 2023
densiks:
What do people gain from sucking genitals
Its the latest in devil's agenda to demoralise and deprave already corrupt soul of man.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Shancca: 5:33am On Jan 05, 2023
MsJackson:
Good morning house. I need your opinion on this issue.

Around May last year, my husband and I went with my 4 year old daughter to visit my sister in-law (hubby's elder sister). They insisted they wanted her to stay some days with them, that I should return for her in two or three days time.

After much persuasion from my oga, I left her. But my heart wasn't settled because I've never stayed away from her for that long.
I just noticed that when we called her on video call the very next morning, she looked and sounded depressed, telling us to come take her home. I just thought she was missing me.

I returned the next three days to pick her up. It was even the oldest cousin, a 15 year old girl, who was actually very fond of my daughter that helped me carry her on her back and saw us off to the bustop.

Two or 3 months later, at the end of a Bible study I had with her, my baby said she wanted to tell me something. Hubby was lying on the couch. My baby said the period I took her to that house, the 15 year old girl was always sucking her vagina. My brain shut down immediately. Her dad jumped from the couch and told her to repeat what she just said. She did. She also said that the girl usually holds her mouth close during the act, and that she beats the girl on the head to stop what she was doing, but the girl refused and beat my daughter back.

I broke down. Hubby had never become so mad at his family to the extent of turning his back on them, to the extent of shutting his dad up, but he did all these because his only child was involved.

The family, they all said my daughter was lying. My question is: can a four year old lie about such? The nature of this supposed lie. I don't think so. But all the family members said my daughter lied. And even the girl denied it.
They are totally refusing to address this. They even after some weeks have codedly believe such happened and have called my husband to beg, hubby said so, I don't know if it's true or not. But me the wife, NOBODY, I REPEAT, NOBODY CALLED ME. Like I am nothing in their eyes. Not even the evil mother that insisted my daughter spent some days with them. It's not like if they called me to apologize it would change the past, no, but I might have some tiny relief.

My daughter talks about that experience till date. Even up till yesterday. I am beyond heartbroken. I can't forgive.

The family all turned their face away. Nobody cared to address it, even his parents. I'm thinking of going to their church to expose her because I hear the 15 year old girl is getting baptized next week. Hubby told me to forget about it, his brother told me not to try it. But anytime my daughter remembers this incident and brings it up, I become very disturbed. I don't know what to do.

Please advise me.

This is quite unfortunate. In the meantime, work on your daughter to forget the incident. I know it's difficult but it is important you try.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by zedegit: 5:36am On Jan 05, 2023
kingreign:

You ought to report the parents of that sex offender to the police station, get a lawyer involved as the parents are doing nothing about it, and also NAPTIP, then that child should be taken for proper counseling

Do you know the work of naptip?
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Warrior247: 5:39am On Jan 05, 2023
MsJackson:

Around May last year, my husband and I went with my 4 year old daughter to visit my sister in-law (hubby's elder sister). They insisted they wanted her to stay some days with them, that I should return for her in two or three days time.

After much persuasion from my oga, I left her. But my heart wasn't settled because I've never stayed away from her for that long.
I just noticed that when we called her on video call the very next morning, she looked and sounded depressed, telling us to come take her home. I just thought she was missing me.

I returned the next three days to pick her up. It was even the oldest cousin, a 15 year old girl, who was actually very fond of my daughter that helped me carry her on her back and saw us off to the bustop.

Two or 3 months later, at the end of a Bible study I had with her, my baby said she wanted to tell me something. Hubby was lying on the couch. My baby said the period I took her to that house, the 15 year old girl was always sucking her vagina. My brain shut down immediately. Her dad jumped from the couch and told her to repeat what she just said. She did. She also said that the girl usually holds her mouth close during the act, and that she beats the girl on the head to stop what she was doing, but the girl refused and beat my daughter back.

I broke down. Hubby had never become so mad at his family to the extent of turning his back on them, to the extent of shutting his dad up, but he did all these because his only child was involved.

The family, they all said my daughter was lying. My question is: can a four year old lie about such? The nature of this supposed lie. I don't think so. But all the family members said my daughter lied. And even the girl denied it.
They are totally refusing to address this. They even after some weeks have codedly believe such happened and have called my husband to beg, hubby said so, I don't know if it's true or not. But me the wife, NOBODY, I REPEAT, NOBODY CALLED ME. Like I am nothing in their eyes. Not even the evil mother that insisted my daughter spent some days with them. It's not like if they called me to apologize it would change the past, no, but I might have some tiny relief.

My daughter talks about that experience till date. Even up till yesterday. I am beyond heartbroken. I can't forgive.

The family all turned their face away. Nobody cared to address it, even his parents. I'm thinking of going to their church to expose her because I hear the 15 year old girl is getting baptized next week. Hubby told me to forget about it, his brother told me not to try it. But anytime my daughter remembers this incident and brings it up, I become very disturbed. I don't know what to do.

Please advise me.

Madam I'm sorry about the bad experiences. I know with time, you and your daughter will forget about it.

You don't need to go to the church to embarrass your husband's family, I'm sure they already know the truth, and they must have cautioned the 15years old girl about her bad behavior. If she continues, with time she will expose her self.

Just follow your husband's advice. From things you have said here about your husband, he is a sensible person who knows when to act and when not to. He surely will not be happy with you if you go to the church to embarrass his people as that is not the right way to deal with this kind of matter.

Going to church and standing in front of the church members because of this kind of matter is a disgraceful thing that will fetch you enemies.

Sometimes things that we are not proud of happen my sister. I'm sure your husband family members are not happy about this incident too.

Going to church to start talking of this na women matter wey no make sense at all.

This is my own opinion

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:42am On Jan 05, 2023
Ishilove:

This is horrible. Unfortunately as long as there is no solid evidence, there's no way to punish the molester
the 15 year's old is a minor too anyway but then something can be done to caution her...

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Johel(m): 5:43am On Jan 05, 2023
MsJackson:

Please advise me.

Forget it or else you will become an enemy of peace.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by wiseone28: 5:52am On Jan 05, 2023
olab059:

Please share it.
Na food?
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Desusi: 5:52am On Jan 05, 2023
Ibime:

Your daughter is telling the truth

However you should listen to your husband

As much as his family know it's true, they don't want to crush the 15 year old girl at the same time. That would be akin to losing another child.

Your daughter will eventually forget, or it will become a hazy memory for her. There is no gain to the family to bury the 15 year old. Your husband knows this and has let the matter go.
I agreed with this writer.let the sleeping dog lies.Thank God your daughter has told you what happened. By the grace of God,with your consistent prayers and godly admonition with your daughter, she will overcome it.why gathering for more enemies? Why taking your in-law to police station? Why employing the service of lawyers? You cannot by your efforts single handedly protect your daughter, security is of the lord.Listen to your husband.Avoid the family involved since they wouldn't believe your claims. I observe you're a dedicated Christian, the lord will fight for you.Make sure your family altar do not suffered. Pray hard.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Eroms4life17(m): 5:57am On Jan 05, 2023
I feel your pain. The child is not lying. The matter should have been reported to police. There are many civil societies that handle this kind of matter. Crucial evidence has been tampered with. That child will have to live with that memory for the rest of her life. Many young teenagers are so corrupt these days. Her parents knows she did it but just covering for her.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Nicepoker(m): 6:03am On Jan 05, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Men are known for doing this

Similar encounter happened to a very good neighbor of mine here in Abuja

Take heart dear sad sad
Yes a man did this one too.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by SaLongs1(m): 6:04am On Jan 05, 2023
Unfortunately this is a case of a minor defiling a minor.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 05, 2023
I couldn't even finish reading that shiīt. Mehhn.. u and ur husband must be real stupid for leaving that child for days with others for days just for ur selfish foolish reasons. Some of y'all don't deserve children. Who does that? What kinda stupid family is he from sef? A four year old? I blame u all. If she was a teenager she could sleep over if she feels safe with them and u know for a fact it's truly okay. Not a child at the mercy of grown ups other than her immediate family. U people need deliverance. All of u... Callous idiots undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 05, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I take God beg u,dont ever drop ur kids for anyone again.
Imagine the foolishness. In this time and age of wickedness someone will still not have sense ?
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Mercury12(m): 6:32am On Jan 05, 2023
RZArecta:
Whatever your daughter says happened actually happened, the problem is your husband's people trying to shut the matter up. That 15yr old girl will go about molesting other minors then become a sailing queen by the time she gets into university. I think the police have to get involved, forget the church because they already know but kept quiet
that is what I hate about these lesbians and gay abominables. They molest minors and recruit other people to their forbidden, dirty and disgusting immoral act. May they all burn in hell
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Munzy14(m): 6:34am On Jan 05, 2023
MsJackson:

Please advise me.
At that little age, never allow your child spend even 24hrs in anybody's house..Even the Boy child are easily molested these days.

The world is 5x dirtier now.

Good your hubby reacted how a man leading his home should..Just ignore them like he advised..But learn your lessons.

When it comes to child training, use more of logics than emotions..

It is rare for a 4yr old to tell lies..For what na undecided
At that age anything they see will stamp in their head.

Just begin the psychological work of teaching her how to bath herself and use that opportunity to teach her never to allow anyone touch her private parts, not even you the mother.

She will grow to be strict with it..If not see you see a lesbian daughter or a bisexual..since her first sexual experience is with a fellow woman. lipsrsealed

Be strict and observe her behavioural patterns..it will help you know how to help stir her path in life.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Mercury12(m): 6:41am On Jan 05, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Are you just realizing that majority of failed..parents cover up the evils committed by their spoilt*children? The entire family refused to tell the truth. Your daughter is surely speaking the truth. A girl of 4yrs is too young to have been able to cook up such a "tale". My advice is that you should cut off totally from that family and forget the issue. Let it go. With time your daughter will also forget the bad experience. Your daughter should also be checked medically Incase of infections/bacteria, as the 15yrs old spoilt..bratt may also be doing same to other people.
Quite pathetic. The family don't want to expose this evil and they covering for the for the lesbian abominable. Perhaps she too was converted into the forbidden lifestyle by someone else that must be close to the family too. If they keep covering for the 15 years old lesbian. They won't be about to stop her from such immoral lifestyle. That girl need help. The child and the lesbian I felt both need spiritual cleansing and therapy. I don't think the 4 years old molested child can ever forget such experience because I still remember some stuffs I did when I was 6, 7,8 years old. Children of nowadays are even way smarter and intelligent. There is no underestimating them

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by baretalk: 6:45am On Jan 05, 2023
You won't get good advice here, why bring the issue here.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Mercury12(m): 6:54am On Jan 05, 2023
Ibime:

Your daughter is telling the truth

However you should listen to your husband

As much as his family know it's true, they don't want to crush the 15 year old girl at the same time. That would be akin to losing another child.

Your daughter will eventually forget, or it will become a hazy memory for her. There is no gain to the family to bury the 15 year old. Your husband knows this and has let the matter go.
Why is y'all saying the daughter will forget? The experience was a traumatic one which are hard to forget.
The situation can only be manage

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Luak(m): 7:02am On Jan 05, 2023
It appears parenting is quite challenging nowadays or is it the dynamics of times and evolving changes. God help us
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Osanoghodua1: 7:05am On Jan 05, 2023
I don't advocate allowing your 7yrs old boy/girl child go for holidays while you're not there. This was okay in the past but today, it's not okay again. If they must stay with your mum, she must be around always.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by smasher1(m): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2023
MsJackson:

Please advise me.

Report it to their congregation elders and leave matters to Jehovah to handle. Always pray about the issue. A young girl or boy of that age cannot lie repeatedly. It actually happened.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by terrezo2002(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2023
MsJackson:

Please advise me.
What has happened has happened. Thank God it wasn't worse than this. Don't begin to hurt yourself with unforgiveness andd hatred. Forgive and forget. When you continue to dwell on it, you increase the wounds.
Start praying and cancelling whatever evil deposited into your daughter in the cause of molestation. Homosexuality is spiritual. Those who engage in it have demons.
Don't lose focus fighting wrong battles. Anoint, pray and fast for your daughter. May God help you and set your daughter free in Jesus name
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by smasher1(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2023
MsJackson:

Please advise me.

Talk to your husband and report. Then you have fulfilled all righteousness. Of they denied it in JC, it's on record that you reported.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by kingreign(m): 7:57am On Jan 05, 2023
zedegit:

Do you know the work of naptip?
No, tell me about their work.
NAPTIP also engages in cases such as these especially when it concerns the female gender. National Human Rights Commission also engages in matters such as these.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by smasher1(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2023
MsJackson:

She always tells me: mum when are we going to her house to beat her up?�

Do your part, otherwise you would regret it. Don't fail your small daughter. Report to the elders now.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by IamAsiri: 8:12am On Jan 05, 2023
ifihearam:

The bolded makes me question the validity of the whole story.
Mind you your daughter might be saying the truth and also might be telling lies.
Kids lie a lot innocently and naturally.

On chrismas day, I walked down the stair case of my apartment and saw this very little beautiful baby girl of roughly 3 years old standing at the entrance of their apartment..this was during the day say1pm..so I told her without voicing it out like a mime" merry chrismas"..the next thing this little girl shouted was ' No I am not coming" lol

The mother and family members asked who she was talking to as I walked pass to my car...now just imagine if it was at night..who wouldnt believe I called her?

let id slide but never to leave your child with them or anyone for that matter until they are of a reasonable age. Obey your husband .

That's not a lie now. It was only what she interpreted in her own brain (talking about your own experience). Now imagine a 4-year-old narrating a molestation ordeal several times without changing any part of the story... How is that a lie? Is it possible to make such stuffs up when it's not what she is used to or cartoon stories? This, sir, is hundred percent true, especially when the girl wanted her parents to come pick her the following day. Thank God the girl is quite vocal and can relate her mind - not all kids can do that.

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by mariahAngel(f): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2023
MsJackson:
I'll do this, thank you

Your daughter wants justice!
She wants you to stand up for her.
Take her along to go confront that girl and make her ask for your daughter's forgiveness, that what she did to her was very bad.
That is the only way your daughter can be pacified in her spirit, let go and begin to heal.
Otherwise, she will never again trust that anyone can stand up for her.
She might never want to open up again.

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by nairamaniac: 8:17am On Jan 05, 2023
Ishilove:

Let's see you take your own advice when you start having children
This is a faceless forum.
Iv been in more sensitive positions. Others have also been in similar or worse situations. But considered but sides of the equation.
Yes, it's not always easy to handle things calmly/tactfully when found in that situation.
But you don't throw an entire family(family you are related to via marriage) under the bus becos a child from that family was accused of committing a crime against your own child.

Do you remember the scandal that trended land year.
What's that stand up comedians name again?
The woman that had an adopted daughter and the daughter reported a family friend (like and uncle) to them that the uncle molested her at a younger age.

How did the actress go about it?

Didn't she set the uncle up on live camera? And the whole thing was revealed?

There are a million ways to go about things.

I have a policy in life. Any method you cannot apply for anyone, do not apply it on selected few.
You get my drift?
This is what I mean;

Let's take it for instance that in this case, the suspect was Aliko Dangote, and the woman was pursuing a billion naira contract from him.
Would she&her husband have been soooo rash in her reactions?
Or would have threaded more tactfully?

She would likely have threaded more tactfully knowing A FALSE ACCUSATION or A MISTAKE would blow up many other positive things stood to gain from a progressive/harmonious relationship with THE ALIKO DANGOTE.
She would have equated the Value of her relationship to HER IN-LAWS(all things being equal) to over A BILLION NAIRA.
This is me in real life every fvcking day.
Even though I have one of the most rugged sides u can ever think of.

MORAL to this is to be calm&respectful to those related to an issue even in the face of adversity.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by jimter44(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2023
I'm not happy that such thing happened to your daughter. Get psychologists to help your daughter in counseling and you can as well remove this from your brain and move on.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Psoul(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Men are known for doing this

Similar encounter happened to a very good neighbor of mine here in Abuja

Take heart dear sad sad

What nonsense are you talking about.
Some people will just turn everything to gender war.
Please learn how to talk reasonably.
Any gender can molest anyone sexually. So stop bn petty in thinking and talking.

Moreover, in this particular case, it was a girl that got a minor girl molested sexually.
So what bullshit are u writing here.
Do you read without understanding or u just want to twist the story to suit you hatred for men?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Slams Youths Disturbing Him For Money Rituals / Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning / Flexing Mike: Nigerian Man Arrested In The UK For Shooting From His Balcony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.