Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. (43933 Views)

Sexual Molestation Of Girls In Jos By A Lebanese Man Sparks Protests / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by jmichael259(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
15yr old girl,
no penetration,

Dead on arrival. Nothing come out for the case.
The only closure u can get is maybe a chance to chastise the girl.

The victim (ur 4yr old) will outgrow and forget most parts of the encounter.
*Find positive and inspiring activities to distract her mind.
*She doesn't need reminder (face or voice of that family member) anytime soon in her life.

They should find help and treatment for the 15yr old girl before her whoring days begin. She is the first victim. Someone already molested her, setting her upon your kid and other (present and future) victims.

Use this righteous anger to trace and aprehend the source of her abuse and maybe unleash your mayhem on them.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by okoroemeka(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
MsJackson:
Good morning house. I need your opinion on this issue.

Around May last year, my husband and I went with my 4 year old daughter to visit my sister in-law (hubby's elder sister). They insisted they wanted her to stay some days with them, that I should return for her in two or three days time.

After much persuasion from my oga, I left her. But my heart wasn't settled because I've never stayed away from her for that long.
I just noticed that when we called her on video call the very next morning, she looked and sounded depressed, telling us to come take her home. I just thought she was missing me.

I returned the next three days to pick her up. It was even the oldest cousin, a 15 year old girl, who was actually very fond of my daughter that helped me carry her on her back and saw us off to the bustop.

Two or 3 months later, at the end of a Bible study I had with her, my baby said she wanted to tell me something. Hubby was lying on the couch. My baby said the period I took her to that house, the 15 year old girl was always sucking her vagina. My brain shut down immediately. Her dad jumped from the couch and told her to repeat what she just said. She did. She also said that the girl usually holds her mouth close during the act, and that she beats the girl on the head to stop what she was doing, but the girl refused and beat my daughter back.

I broke down. Hubby had never become so mad at his family to the extent of turning his back on them, to the extent of shutting his dad up, but he did all these because his only child was involved.

The family, they all said my daughter was lying. My question is: can a four year old lie about such? The nature of this supposed lie. I don't think so. But all the family members said my daughter lied. And even the girl denied it.
They are totally refusing to address this. They even after some weeks have codedly believe such happened and have called my husband to beg, hubby said so, I don't know if it's true or not. But me the wife, NOBODY, I REPEAT, NOBODY CALLED ME. Like I am nothing in their eyes. Not even the evil mother that insisted my daughter spent some days with them. It's not like if they called me to apologize it would change the past, no, but I might have some tiny relief.

My daughter talks about that experience till date. Even up till yesterday. I am beyond heartbroken. I can't forgive.

The family all turned their face away. Nobody cared to address it, even his parents. I'm thinking of going to their church to expose her because I hear the 15 year old girl is getting baptized next week. Hubby told me to forget about it, his brother told me not to try it. But anytime my daughter remembers this incident and brings it up, I become very disturbed. I don't know what to do.

Please advise me.
you must forgive and move on, such is part life and the experience pales in comparison to what many has gone through or still going through,when I was a 7-10 yrs old innocent boy in the primary school I was tormented and my innocence shattered by any one of our two househelps and my dad's office receptionist that lives with us,it was terrible,from sucking their breast to sucking their smelly pussy there is nothing their depraved and perverted minds cannot think off and I am always under threat of death if I told anyone and the amusing part is none of them knows the other is doing such,even in the village doing holidays my older cousins and aunties will pounce on me with cane and forced to lick and suck their body,what I experienced during my childhood years I am now having the bitter PTSD as a man that pvssy is meant to be fvcked.

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Nostring: 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
shantti:
Don't u have brothers, why r they silent.
God knows what will happen if my in-laws family try such nonsense on my niece.
I will commit murder without minding if I will die in the process
Mumu better use your sense before u destroy the lives of those who u dey fight for... U wan make den talk dia papa dey prison undecided
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by silibaba: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I take God beg u,dont ever drop ur kids for anyone again.

Story.

Why Most of you enroll your innocent kids into boarding schools.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Goodluckzzz: 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
This is how many became gay/lesbians. Any animal tries to lure my daughter into any unnatural act will face my fury.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Analysiscorner: 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
MsJackson:

Around May last year, my husband and I went with my 4 year old daughter to visit my sister in-law (hubby's elder sister). They insisted they wanted her to stay some days with them, that I should return for her in two or three days time.

After much persuasion from my oga, I left her. But my heart wasn't settled because I've never stayed away from her for that long.
I just noticed that when we called her on video call the very next morning, she looked and sounded depressed, telling us to come take her home. I just thought she was missing me.

I returned the next three days to pick her up. It was even the oldest cousin, a 15 year old girl, who was actually very fond of my daughter that helped me carry her on her back and saw us off to the bustop.

Two or 3 months later, at the end of a Bible study I had with her, my baby said she wanted to tell me something. Hubby was lying on the couch. My baby said the period I took her to that house, the 15 year old girl was always sucking her vagina. My brain shut down immediately. Her dad jumped from the couch and told her to repeat what she just said. She did. She also said that the girl usually holds her mouth close during the act, and that she beats the girl on the head to stop what she was doing, but the girl refused and beat my daughter back.

I broke down. Hubby had never become so mad at his family to the extent of turning his back on them, to the extent of shutting his dad up, but he did all these because his only child was involved.

The family, they all said my daughter was lying. My question is: can a four year old lie about such? The nature of this supposed lie. I don't think so. But all the family members said my daughter lied. And even the girl denied it.
They are totally refusing to address this. They even after some weeks have codedly believe such happened and have called my husband to beg, hubby said so, I don't know if it's true or not. But me the wife, NOBODY, I REPEAT, NOBODY CALLED ME. Like I am nothing in their eyes. Not even the evil mother that insisted my daughter spent some days with them. It's not like if they called me to apologize it would change the past, no, but I might have some tiny relief.

My daughter talks about that experience till date. Even up till yesterday. I am beyond heartbroken. I can't forgive.

The family all turned their face away. Nobody cared to address it, even his parents. I'm thinking of going to their church to expose her because I hear the 15 year old girl is getting baptized next week. Hubby told me to forget about it, his brother told me not to try it. But anytime my daughter remembers this incident and brings it up, I become very disturbed. I don't know what to do.

Please advise me.
Something is still missing. Have you taught your four year old daughter sex education? Or moral sex education?
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Emaprince: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:
Where is a 4 year old going to learn about such a peculiar thing that they’re saying she’s lying.

His family’s response is all I’d need to distance myself from that family forever. I doubt the perpetrator is going to face any substantial disciplinary action.

Just disgusting
Who is even this perpetrator you are painting like an adult?

What happend is bad but I am sure if that 15 year old was Ops daughter, she will still want to cover the shame and not let it be blown out. Every woman would do same. Thats just what it is. The familly probably talked to her hubby about it..and they want to deal with it within the familly.

I wonder why females here are agitating for the 15yr old crucification as if these aunties aren't extremely guilty of boy child molestations..abi no be who dem catch be thief? After all, the 15 year old too needs help. She is still very young and most likely was molested and groomed by an adult..probably a mature female lesbian.

What OP needs is to get help for her daughter..not trying to make a scene and be an enemy to the entire familly. It will bite her back in future. Her daughter belongs to the familly as well ...and you cant kill the 15 Yr old.

5 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by messiasjuanito: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
[img][/img]
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by kabukabu50(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Analysiscorner:

Something is still missing. Have you taught your four year old daughter sex education? Or moral sex education?

What 4 year old is learning sex education?

Are you insane?

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by mmadu4: 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
okoroemeka:
you must forgive and move on, such is part life and the experience pales in comparison to what many has gone through or still going through,when I was a 7-10 yrs old innocent boy in the primary school I was tormented and my innocence shattered by any one of our two househelps and my dad's office receptionist that lives with us,it was terrible,from sucking their breast to sucking their smelly pussy there is nothing their depraved and perverted minds cannot think off and I am always under threat of death if I told anyone and the amusing part is none of them knows the other is doing such,even in the village doing holidays my older cousins and aunties will pounce on me with cane and forced to lick and suck their body,what I experienced during my childhood years I am now having the bitter PTSD as a man that pvssy is meant to be fvcked.

you made my night lol grin grin grin
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by ibkayee(f): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Emaprince:
Who is even this perpetrator you are painting like an adult?

What happend is bad but I am sure if that 15 year old was Ops daughter, she will still want to cover the shame and not let it be blown out. Every woman would do same. Thats just what it is. The familly probably talked to her hubby about it..and they want to deal with it within the familly.

I wonder why females here are agitating for the 15yr old crucification as if these aunties aren't extremely guilty of boy child molestations..abi no be who dem catch be thief? After all, the 15 year old too needs help. She is still very young and most likely was molested and groomed by an adult..probably a mature female lesbian.

What OP needs is to get help for her daughter..not trying to make a scene and be an enemy to the entire familly. It will bite her back in future. Her daughter belongs to the familly as well ...and you cant kill the 15 Yr old.

A 4 year has potentially been molested and you're here doing whataboutism. Seek help

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by malvisguy212: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
MsJackson
take this case very serious. focus on your daughter well-being. that 15yrs girl may have put the spirit of lesbian . you need to take your child for prayer. after you have expose the girl... may God protect your daughter in Jesus name .

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
southsouthking:
I know of a girl who was sexually assaulted at her early age, the mother and family took the whole matter lightly.
As we speak today, that girl is a nympho, she sleeps around with anything and everything.
It breaks my heart to hear such a story..

The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Please Kindly do something about it.
I pray she heal quick of the trauma.
You are mad! Is it a man that perpetrated the act? You are sick upstairs. A 15 year old lesbian brutally raped a four year female child and you are here saying the heart of man is wicked! Wetin man do you? Otondo!

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by eteba(m): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
A 4 Yr old can't cook up this story, I pray she heals with time.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by deelobe: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dear sis, your husband's family is the least of your problem. What you need is to seek help for your daughter because the trauma of what you think happened to her as a child can come up when she is older.
As someone who has worked with an organisation that handles sexual abuse against women and children, please help this child now.
The first good sign she can be helped is she talks about it. She is telling you the complete truth. If a child is able to repeat a story without changing anything know it is true. This is why when your child is antagonistic towards someone investigate and dont brush it off. He or she might just be a victim of abuse especially sexual.

Please call this number. They will help you free of charge to get all the help she needs. +234 802 822 7134
As for your in-law, leave them what they dont know is that their child might also be a victim of abuse and trouble is already at their doorstep.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Emaprince: 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

A 4 year has potentially been molested and you're here doing whataboutism. Seek help
And you want the 15 yr old crucified..instead of getting help as well. Na so you sabi solve problem reach.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by donsheddy1(m): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Gba, Gba Gba, Gba Gba Gba Dish...

This Is super storyyyyyy.
Owo mi loke fun e
grin grin
yrhuhfy113:

wow, this is still going on in Nigeria till date?

Several years ago, that is how they almost turned a relative to gayy.... and it took deliverance and plenty therapy for the small boy to be delivered.
Sadly no one believed the boy but my parents were quick to tell his parents to take him to several therapists and also to prayer mountains or for spiritual cleansing.... chai...
In a twist of events, the prophetess that prayed for him got so enraged by the abuse, she claimed they have tempered with the boy's star and that is why she took the names of the abusive family and the adolescent who perpetrated such act on the boy.... and the prophetess fasted for 2 weeks that judgement should come on them.... guess what IT HAPPENED. they got into an accident, the legs of the adolescent boy were damaged beyond repair and the rich parents spent all their funds for years on his health till they become so poor.

So I suggest you do something similar to eradicate whatever they have done to your daughter psychologically and spiritually.

May God punish such evil people and give you the strength to do the needful.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by ibkayee(f): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Emaprince:
And you want the 15 yr old crucified..instead of getting help as well. Na so you sabi solve problem reach.
I said the 15 old should be disciplined, is that an issue? Getting help doesn't mean you can't also face consequences for your actions

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
MsJackson:

Please advise me.
Nobody is calling this the appropriate name. IT IS LESBIAN RAPE AND MOLESTATION.

About 10 years ago I started raising serious alarm about the gargantuan increase in lesbian activities among Nigerian girls. Most hegoats fought me, today it is a reality.

It is a very sad fact, most young Nigerian girls of today are coded Lesbians. 12 years, 15 years old girl are busy sucking their seniors and juniors for hours just to orgasm.

Now your four(4) year old daughter is a victim.

Just imagine a 15 year girl brutally sucking and licking the vagina of a four year old! The evil 15 year old lesbian paedophile must be drawn and quartered, arrested, thrown into life jail, locked up and the keys thrown away.

Please my dear take it up. That evil wicked 15 year old must go to jail

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by rickleye: 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
It is one thing to apologize and ask for forgiveness but to completely deny and then say the 4 year old girl is lying.
This ain't lying still.
I am going to the cops and opening a case and let them know what happened that her cousin would be labelled a sexual predator if she doesnt confess.
I am going to speak to the pastor of the Church - You have no idea if there have been other reports which the pastor may have ignored or is awaiting some additional information .
I am going to the child school as well .
So if the family members aren't going to find out the truth and address it ( nip it in the bud) I am going 100% loko.

No sleepovers for my kids . Period. At a time it was boys you had to fear , now girls on girls Yikes !

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by nigerianngo: 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sorry to hear about this. There are a number of NGOs in Nigeria that help victims of sexual abuse through crisis response, victim advocacy and counselling. They can also direct you on how to get legal support for the case. Please report this case by reaching out to the following organizations. I know family and emotions are involved but please take necessary action to save the next victim.

1. Stand To End Rape - https://standtoendrape.org/report-abuse/
2. Women At Risk International Foundation (WARIF) - https://warifng.org/warif-centre/ (This organization has a 24hr rape crisis helpline)

Follow this link to know other Nigerian NGOs that support victims of sexual abuse: https://www.nigerianngo.com/blog/may-18th-2018
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by NecessaryApple: 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
How can I reach you, please? Sent an email but not sure if you'd get it. I just want to inquire something from you.

yrhuhfy113:

wow, this is still going on in Nigeria till date?

Several years ago, that is how they almost turned a relative to gayy.... and it took deliverance and plenty therapy for the small boy to be delivered.
Sadly no one believed the boy but my parents were quick to tell his parents to take him to several therapists and also to prayer mountains or for spiritual cleansing.... chai...
In a twist of events, the prophetess that prayed for him got so enraged by the abuse, she claimed they have tempered with the boy's star and that is why she took the names of the abusive family and the adolescent who perpetrated such act on the boy.... and the prophetess fasted for 2 weeks that judgement should come on them.... guess what IT HAPPENED. they got into an accident, the legs of the adolescent boy were damaged beyond repair and the rich parents spent all their funds for years on his health till they become so poor.

So I suggest you do something similar to eradicate whatever they have done to your daughter psychologically and spiritually.

May God punish such evil people and give you the strength to do the needful.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by yrhuhfy113: 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
NecessaryApple:
How can I reach you, please? Sent an email but not sure if you'd get it. I just want to inquire something from you.

Check her on youtube or other social media, her church is in Abuja... Her name is PROPHETESS ROSE KELVIN.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by fkj950ax(m): 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
MsJackson:
Please advise me.

Going to church to disrupt her baptism is just being vengeful and allowing vengeance take hold of you. Don’t do that.

What you deserve is accountability and justice.

Get a lawyer to write her parents requesting for ADR and you will legally take the actions from the ADR.

The cost of finding a counselor for your daughter should be borne by them till she’s an adult or over it.

You don’t have to beat yourself over your in laws being aholes. Circle your own wagon with your family and friends.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Honestfrend: 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hmm.. I understand how u feel.

U just have 2 forgive, but don't forget.. So that such doesn't happen ever again.

Move on and u will heal.. Help ur daughter too not 2 talk about it.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Borntibo: 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sister. This is not the right place to seek opinion.
Meanwhile a minor, your minor told you about a wrong doing and you and your husband want to cover it up? And Let that other child get baptized? ARE YOU SERIOUS?
WHAT is wrong with you both?
Dont you know the right thing to do?
Stay strong and do whats right abeg.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Ekzoba(m): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
They supposed punish that girl infront of your daughter,it will make her heal from the trauma.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Lastborn0074: 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Men are known for doing this

Similar encounter happened to a very good neighbor of mine here in Abuja

Take heart dear sad sad
Imagine the rubbish you just vomited. Instead of advising her on what your gender did you are diverting to mention men. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by grandstar(m): 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
MsJackson:

Please advise me.

Get a lie detector test done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YKH2J7dmC4

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/274984-chrisland-school-supervisor-failed-polygraph-test-expert.html
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by mens83: 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
MsJackson:

The family all turned their face away. Nobody cared to address it, even his parents. I'm thinking of going to their church to expose her because I hear the 15 year old girl is getting baptized next week.[i][/i] Hubby told me to forget about it, his brother told me not to try it. But anytime my daughter remembers this incident and brings it up, I become very disturbed. I don't know what to do.

Please advise me.

Very pathetic of yours terrible experience. Hardly shall a child of 4years relate such ugly incidence if it never occurred. I pray you find the internal healing you need very fast.
It's quite unfortunate; hardly shall any family let their image tarnish further due to such like unpalatable whoredom behaviour.
You have to engage your daughter in positive way of life whenever she brings up such. So therapy is needed and you must do so to erase the negative image from her mind.
But you too need to learn forgiveness so you can heal. You seems to harbour bitter resentment against your sister-in-law. If not why calling her evil. It seems you have some reservation against her prior to this incidence. Let go of those bitterness and you shall be little fine. Don't expect their call. Just move on.
No need seeking revenge but casting the naive yet foolish paedophile shall do you no good. Rather discuss with your hubby. Both of you can engage the human rights or approach the court.
In all do find it in you the strength to move on!!

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by nairamaniac: 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

A make believe story about seeing unicorns and Batman is very different to cooking up a story about this very peculiar action.

I may not be privy to the 100% facts but I’m inclined to believe that something very fishy is going on at the very least and it’s highly unlikely that the minor initiated/orchestrated it. I don’t think my line of thought is unreasonable

The reactions were wrong from both parents of the 4year old.

They are both minors, just that one is a child and other is a teenager.

As minors as they both are they both need close/tactical perental approach on delicate issues like this one on ground.

The parents of the child were tactless and volatile.

You are yet to point at the possiblity of the child to have seen the act from her own parents.
Or from ponoclips in the phones of adults around her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Loses joystick During Fight In Lagos / SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly / Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.