Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. (43923 Views)

Sexual Molestation Of Girls In Jos By A Lebanese Man Sparks Protests / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Hulu(m): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]Good morning house. I need your opinion on this issue.

Around May last year, my husband and I went with my 4 year old daughter to visit my sister in-law (hubby's elder sister). They insisted they wanted her to stay some days with them, that I should return for her in two or three days time.

After much persuasion from my oga, I left her. But my heart wasn't settled because I've never stayed away from her for that long.
I just noticed that when we called her on video call the very next morning, she looked and sounded depressed, telling us to come take her home. I just thought she was missing me.

I returned the next three days to pick her up. It was even the oldest cousin, a 15 year old girl, who was actually very fond of my daughter that helped me carry her on her back and saw us off to the bustop.

Two or 3 months later, at the end of a Bible study I had with her, my baby said she wanted to tell me something. Hubby was lying on the couch. My baby said the period I took her to that house, the 15 year old girl was always sucking her vagina. My brain shut down immediately. Her dad jumped from the couch and told her to repeat what she just said. She did. She also said that the girl usually holds her mouth close during the act, and that she beats the girl on the head to stop what she was doing, but the girl refused and beat my daughter back.

I broke down. Hubby had never become so mad at his family to the extent of turning his back on them, to the extent of shutting his dad up, but he did all these because his only child was involved.

The family, they all said my daughter was lying. My question is: can a four year old lie about such? The nature of this supposed lie. I don't think so. But all the family members said my daughter lied. And even the girl denied it.
They are totally refusing to address this. They even after some weeks have codedly believe such happened and have called my husband to beg, hubby said so, I don't know if it's true or not. But me the wife, NOBODY, I REPEAT, NOBODY CALLED ME. Like I am nothing in their eyes. Not even the evil mother that insisted my daughter spent some days with them. It's not like if they called me to apologize it would change the past, no, but I might have some tiny relief.

My daughter talks about that experience till date. Even up till yesterday. I am beyond heartbroken. I can't forgive.

The family all turned their face away. Nobody cared to address it, even his parents. I'm thinking of going to their church to expose her because I hear the 15 year old girl is getting baptized next week. Hubby told me to forget about it, his brother told me not to try it. But anytime my daughter remembers this incident and brings it up, I become very disturbed. I don't know what to do.

Please advise me.[/quote]

Please ma, Don't mind those people saying she would forget as she grows older, trust me this incident is going to shape her life if you do nothing about it, trust me ma, I know what am telling you, find solution be it religious asin deliverance and also therapy, please ma am begging you to please find a closure, cause if you don't, it's going to shape her future, have been there and am still dealing with it.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by wiseone28: 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Mustiboy:
I’m not saying your daughter is lying.

But I’ve seen children of your daughter’s age lie against innocent people in issues such as this and beyond.

Children aren’t always innocent and have the potential to do evil, especially considering they don’t know the consequences of their actions.

You can insult me all you want, but I’m only speaking from experience.
Even me i have same experience too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by nnamdiosu(m): 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
MsJackson:
Good morning house. I need your opinion on this issue.

Around May last year, my husband and I went with my 4 year old daughter to visit my sister in-law (hubby's elder sister). They insisted they wanted her to stay some days with them, that I should return for her in two or three days time.

After much persuasion from my oga, I left her. But my heart wasn't settled because I've never stayed away from her for that long.
I just noticed that when we called her on video call the very next morning, she looked and sounded depressed, telling us to come take her home. I just thought she was missing me.

I returned the next three days to pick her up. It was even the oldest cousin, a 15 year old girl, who was actually very fond of my daughter that helped me carry her on her back and saw us off to the bustop.

Two or 3 months later, at the end of a Bible study I had with her, my baby said she wanted to tell me something. Hubby was lying on the couch. My baby said the period I took her to that house, the 15 year old girl was always sucking her vagina. My brain shut down immediately. Her dad jumped from the couch and told her to repeat what she just said. She did. She also said that the girl usually holds her mouth close during the act, and that she beats the girl on the head to stop what she was doing, but the girl refused and beat my daughter back.

I broke down. Hubby had never become so mad at his family to the extent of turning his back on them, to the extent of shutting his dad up, but he did all these because his only child was involved.

The family, they all said my daughter was lying. My question is: can a four year old lie about such? The nature of this supposed lie. I don't think so. But all the family members said my daughter lied. And even the girl denied it.
They are totally refusing to address this. They even after some weeks have codedly believe such happened and have called my husband to beg, hubby said so, I don't know if it's true or not. But me the wife, NOBODY, I REPEAT, NOBODY CALLED ME. Like I am nothing in their eyes. Not even the evil mother that insisted my daughter spent some days with them. It's not like if they called me to apologize it would change the past, no, but I might have some tiny relief.

My daughter talks about that experience till date. Even up till yesterday. I am beyond heartbroken. I can't forgive.

The family all turned their face away. Nobody cared to address it, even his parents. I'm thinking of going to their church to expose her because I hear the 15 year old girl is getting baptized next week. Hubby told me to forget about it, his brother told me not to try it. But anytime my daughter remembers this incident and brings it up, I become very disturbed. I don't know what to do.

Please advise me.

Ma take heart. I'll be straight with you.
Right now, drop, leave, forget about revenge or retaliation. What you need now is DAMAGE CONtROL/COUNSELLING FOR YOUR DAUGHTER.

Research on what to do in this case for counselling issues. That's what we need.
The energy you will use to revenge or make trouble, use it to repair the fragile flower that has been broken. Lots of prayers are also needed for your baby.

I'm so sorry, and I pray God heals her/you guys. It's very painful, but let's look for a solution first.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by nairamaniac: 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
defcon4:
by refusing to report to the police and charge the case to court, you have become an unwilling accomplice. Charge the case to court, the whole truth will come out.

No be only court, na Hague them go.

If the parents of the teenager tells rheir daughter to deny, she would deny to the highest court in the world.

There are severa sensible ways to have gone about this inorder to know the truth.
But the op has blown it all up.

Something that the parents of the child would have invited the other kids of the other family to their own house for weekend.

Then invite one wicked ugly, scary looking masquerade to come and perform for them.

Then the maaqurade would declear that anybody who tells a lie in this room would die immeidately or would change to tortoise.

That's when the masquerade would have interviewed the 15year old.

Ask her both what is true and what are lies.
If she admits to questions she's innocent of, and also admits this particular incident, then she chant later fiegn to have admitted under Duress.
These are the kinds of things I have done severally to get the truth of issues.
And it has worked most times.

Op, u and your husband are volatile.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by hunter21(m): 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

wow, this is still going on in Nigeria till date?

Several years ago, that is how they almost turned a relative to gayy.... and it took deliverance and plenty therapy for the small boy to be delivered.
Sadly no one believed the boy but my parents were quick to tell his parents to take him to several therapists and also to prayer mountains or for spiritual cleansing.... chai...
In a twist of events, the prophetess that prayed for him got so enraged by the abuse, she claimed they have tempered with the boy's star and that is why she took the names of the abusive family and the adolescent who perpetrated such act on the boy.... and the prophetess fasted for 2 weeks that judgement should come on them.... guess what IT HAPPENED. they got into an accident, the legs of the adolescent boy were damaged beyond repair and the rich parents spent all their funds for years on his health till they become so poor.

So I suggest you do something similar to eradicate whatever they have done to your daughter psychologically and spiritually.

May God punish such evil people and give you the strength to do the needful.
Please where can I find such a prophetess in Lagos, I'm dealing with a similar case. I need help

1 Like

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by engrpheleeks(m): 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
AbujaCitiBlog:
You are mad! Is it a man that perpetrated the act? You are sick upstairs. A 15 year old lesbian brutally raped a four year female child and you are here saying the heart of man is wicked! Wetin man do you? Otondo!
She was only quoting a portion of scripture. And 'man' in that scripture refers to both male and female. Try dey read bible.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by ibkayee(f): 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
nairamaniac:

The reactions were wrong from both parents of the 4year old.

They are both minors, just that one is a child and other is a teenager.

As minors as they both are they both need close/tactical perental approach on delicate issues like this one on ground.

The parents of the child were tactless and volatile.

You are yet to point at the possiblity of the child to have seen the act from her own parents.
Or from ponoclips in the phones of adults around her.
OP said that the family have been ‘codedly’ behaving as though they believe it happened and begging the husband. Is that not incriminating enough for you?

Why are you trying to reeaaaacccchhhhh for all other alternative explanations other than the one staring you in the face?

The ‘possibility’ of the 4 year old coming up with the story because she saw her parents or an adult movie are the least plausible of explanations based on the information the OP has given so I’m not even bothering to give it any energy.

A parent having a strong emotional response to hearing their close to toddler aged child, let alone just being their child may have been molested is pretty understandable, to me at least.

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Darkjudge24: 12:00am On Jan 05, 2023
It is sad indeed, but I would advise u take it calmly after all it's a family affair, just buy out time and pay that little 15yr old a surprise visit in their own house accompanied by ur little daughter and beat the hell out of her, that is just the therapy ur little girl deserves
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Pharmjossy(m): 12:04am On Jan 05, 2023
@msjackson
I appreciate your bringing this matter here to get diverse opinion on the matter, sis Jackson. I also appreciate the mature advice from most individuals who realises the technicalities here (1) in-laws (2) Child of 4 years disclosing such after 3 months (3) the single witness to the matter (4) your respect for your hussy and the marriage. (5) Peace, etc.
Putting all together I believe u know better what to do now than u earlier intended.
Most of those who advised you correctly are not of the same Church (Religious organization) with u, otherwise u would have thought they were being too simple and part of a Bigger cover up as it applies in some churches. But the Truth is: "in the mouth of 2 or more a matter can be established even in the church (congregation) or court at the event of such denial by the 15 year old.
msjackson, your hussy was initially in your side and still is.
Leave Vegeance for .... Her acts will surely catch up with her Sooner than u expect and at that time I will have to just stay mute and watching them being shamed. But I hope she turns around Sooner.

Meanwhile, ur case reminds me to be more courteous for my 3 yr old son surounded by female house maids

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Nikes(m): 12:05am On Jan 05, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Men are known for doing this

Similar encounter happened to a very good neighbor of mine here in Abuja

Take heart dear sad sad
So the 15 year old girl that did this is a male abi?
Do you know how many little boys go through the same ordeal in the hands of so called 'aunty'? This shit goes both ways. Don't bring gender prejudice into this matter abeg
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Bobbiee: 12:09am On Jan 05, 2023
Take it to the police. One of the reasons why Nigerians are the way they are is because most of our family members keep covering up our crimes. The girl would have to face the music of the horrible thing she did. She's almost an adult already and you just can't imagine what she did to your daughter. The first thing you should have done is to have your daughter checked in at the hospital. The doctor needs to confirm your fears. And the report is also admissible in court. Please, and I repwat, DON'T try to cover it up. Don't cover evil up. Remember, no one really changes in this world. A person that can carry out such heinous act is beyond the part of saving. Most of those people are mad dogs. Hell, your daughter's safety should be paramount. It should even exceed your own. You'll know the true caliber of a man your husband is should you choose to press charges and go with it. If your husband takes his family's side or tries to prevent you, then you have to boot the man. Remember, this crap is the kind of stuff that makes someone become sexually misaligned much later in life. Your daughter could

1. Become a sex addict
2. Become a lesbian
3. Become a sexual abuser herself. Doing the very same thing. (Note, that girl that did it to your daughter, who knows what must have happened to her to develop such a bleeped up mentality).
4. Do the opposite and abstain from sex for the rest of her life.
5. Just end up mentally bleeped or rëtarded

Either way, you have to do things before this blows. First look for a doctor for your daughter, then press charges, then try to look for a therapist to help your daughter process this here and now. Especially as she keeps bringing the act up.

GET DOING SOMETHING. Remember, it's not about you or what you want. It's now down to your child's safety and that takes precedence even over your marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Ishilove: 12:13am On Jan 05, 2023
egojeny1:

I am with you on this. You see this holiday of a thing, my children will never try that. My sis in law once asked me why I don't allow my kids to come to their base for holidays. I told her I won't try that until they reach a certain age, but for now, we come together and leave together.

@Msjackson so sorry for this predicament

Since I was born, down to adulthood, my parents never allowed us to go for holidays anywhere. I'm beginning to be thankful for this and that is how I'll raise my kids.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by wisdomkid: 12:16am On Jan 05, 2023
RZArecta:
Whatever your daughter says happened actually happened, the problem is your husband's people trying to shut the matter up. That 15yr old girl will go about molesting other minors then become a sailing queen by the time she gets into university. I think the police have to get involved, forget the church because they already know but kept quiet

Please tell me, how is the church aware? Stop accusing the body of Christ oh... Judgement may come here on Earth or in Heaven. I'll build my church and the gate of Hell shall not prevail.

Be mindful of your language.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Ishilove: 12:17am On Jan 05, 2023
nairamaniac:

No be only be only court, na Hague them go go.

If the parents if the teenager tells rheir daughter to deny, she would deny to the highest court in the world.

There are severaly sensible ways to have gone about this inorder to know the truth.
But the op has blown it all up.

Something that the parents of the child would have invited the other kids of the other family to their own house for weekend.

Then invited one wicked ugly looking masquerade to come and perform for them.

Then the maaqurade would declear that anybody who tells a lie in this room would die immeidately or would change to tortoise.

That's when the masquerade would have interviewed the 15year old.

Ask her both what is true and what are lies.
If she admits to questions she's innocent of, and also admits this particular incident, then she chant later fiegn to have admitted under Duress.
These are the kinds of things I have done severally to get the truth of issues.
And it has worked most times.

Op, u and your husband are volatile.

Let's see you take your own advice when you start having children
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by welturebotanical: 12:24am On Jan 05, 2023
MsJackson:

Please advise me.

Your daughter didnt tell any lie, that i believe.
I'm sick of family covering up molesters all in the name of family.
They pay no respect to the victims nor apologetic towards the victim.
uncles and aunties filled with ego and their children lacking proper home training, Nonsense! The best is to go wild on them and prove your point.
Truthfully, you can not do much on the 15 year old, only God knows what type of trash she has been introduced to at that age by; maybe an uncle, an aunt, her school, her cousin etc.
But my advice is to show them shege
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by ifihearam: 12:25am On Jan 05, 2023
MsJackson:

Please advise me.

The bolded makes me question the validity of the whole story.
Mind you your daughter might be saying the truth and also might be telling lies.
Kids lie a lot innocently and naturally.

On chrismas day, I walked down the stair case of my apartment and saw this very little beautiful baby girl of roughly 3 years old standing at the entrance of their apartment..this was during the day say1pm..so I told her without voicing it out like a mime" merry chrismas"..the next thing this little girl shouted was ' No I am not coming" lol

The mother and family members asked who she was talking to as I walked pass to my car...now just imagine if it was at night..who wouldnt believe I called her?

let id slide but never to leave your child with them or anyone for that matter until they are of a reasonable age. Obey your husband .
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by dannex4adx(m): 12:30am On Jan 05, 2023
MsJackson:

Please advise me.

Don't go and disgrace yourself and your family in the church. Work on your child. Obey your husband and forget about it. If it was your family that did it will you go and shout in the church.
The problem we have in the society is bad parenting. Most people who still need to be under discipline are the ones giving birth.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Truthshscrazy: 12:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Omo shocked
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by zedman1(m): 12:32am On Jan 05, 2023
MsJackson:

Please advise me.
"Not even the evil mother". You see that line you wrote up there? It was unnecessary given your story. MOST girls are naturally wired to say that about their husbands' mother, and for that singular reason, I've chosen not to comment on the topic. Sorry.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Wickedfacts: 12:33am On Jan 05, 2023
MsJackson:

She always tells me: mum when are we going to her house to beat her up?�

This brought tears to my eyes.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Horokrox: 12:38am On Jan 05, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
Siofra ibkayee
Including Jennyclay Candidlady Pocohantas Sweetplum grin

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Uptheante(m): 12:40am On Jan 05, 2023
ahnie:
The amount of wickedness in the world is alarming.

Lord knows I would damn the consequences and arrived at the venue of the baptism to expose her.
What if they fight you?
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by olab059(m): 12:49am On Jan 05, 2023
Mustiboy:
I’m not saying your daughter is lying.

But I’ve seen children of your daughter’s age lie against innocent people in issues such as this and beyond.

Children aren’t always innocent and have the potential to do evil, especially considering they don’t know the consequences of their actions.

You can insult me all you want, but I’m only speaking from experience.

Yes, I've seen children of the girl's age lie, but not in this type of situation. A 4 year old girl's mind is too young to make up that story if it never happened. Please go back and read the story again.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by mark2sunny(m): 12:58am On Jan 05, 2023
Go on your knees and call on the God of heaven for vengeance. Let God arise and strike that family with death.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by pocohantas(f): 12:58am On Jan 05, 2023
You said in a previous thread that they HATE you. Their actions shouldn’t come as a surprise to you - they can’t hate you and love your child that much.

The perpetrator is a minor, so I am not sure what her trial would look like. You can seek professional advice on that and therapy for your daughter. I can only imagine the pain you are going through seeing them move on with their lives as if nothing happened. And no, your daughter didn’t lie. Kids have no filter, they simply say what they saw or heard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Officialgarri: 1:03am On Jan 05, 2023
While it's likely that your 4 year old daughter is telling her bitter experience, think of the trauma a 15 year old girl will carry if the accusation is a lie.

I still suffer a trauma till date and even as I type right now over an accusation of something I didn't do when I was maybe 12 years old. Till date I still ask myself if I did what I was accused of and maybe I just can't remember, but then I know I didn't do this thing which they accuse me of.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 05, 2023
This is 2023. I don't leave my with anyone no matter how related they are to me.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by olab059(m): 1:20am On Jan 05, 2023
yiheaster:

Many may not agree with you on this because the victim is a minor and perhaps people blindly don’t believe minors would lie with such a grave accusation, but I vividly see reason in what you said, I have had such experience and it dents reputation of the accused forever

Note: I’m not disputing or saying such acts never occurred, but I’m trying to point out similar thing which has happened in the past and has damaged a family relationship/bond beyond repair

Can you share the story
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by olab059(m): 1:23am On Jan 05, 2023
molybdenum0012:

Based on my experience, I agreed with you. She could be lying.
I would have shared it here, but can’t type tonight.

Please share the story.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by parags(m): 1:31am On Jan 05, 2023
Softmirror:
cry

SEE HOW ALL THE FEMALE MONIKERS ARE ALL SHOUTING ON THIS THREAD FOR JUSTICE LOL grin. IT IS JUST SO AMAZING.

EVEN WHEN THEY (AUNTIES) KNOW THAT THIS IS WHAT THEY DO WITH MOST OF US WHEN WE WERE VERY LITTLE BOYS. THEY TELL US TO FINGER THEM, SUCK THEIR BREAST, PRESS OUR FINGERS ON THEIR CLITORIS WITH PRESSURE TILL THEY ORGASM.

AM NOT MAKING THIS UP. I EXPERIENCED IT AS A VERY LITTLE BOY WITH HO'RNY AUNTIES AND A MAID. AM VERY SURE MOST OF THE LADIES ON THIS THREAD ARE LIKE THAT. INFACT EVEN THE MUM TO THE 4 YEAR OLD TOO MAY VERY MUCH HAVE HAD SEX PLAY WITH LITTLE BOYS WHILE BECOMING AN ADULT. LADIES DON'T SEE IT AS A BIG DEAL, SEXAULLY PLAYING WITH VERY LITTLE BOYS.

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE HERE IS, IT'S A GIRL. BUT ALOT OF GUYS EXPERIENCED SEXUAL KINDS OF PLAYS WITH LADIES FAR OLDER WHEN BEING A LITTLE BOY. IF WE OPEN A THREAD ON SUCH A TOPIC. NAIRALAND GO FULL WITH TRUTHFUL, HONEST STORIES FROM GUYS. I KNEW THE SMELL OF VAGINA AT A VERY TENDER AGE.

LADIES HARDLY SEE ANY THING WRONG USING VERY LITTLE BOYS TO SATISFY THEMSELVES WHEN THE ARE HO'RNY. BECAUSE THEY PROJECT THIS NOTION THAT THE MALE GENDER'S BRAIN AND MIND HAS NOTHING IN IT EXCEPT SEX. AND THE BOY WON'T TELL, BECAUSE HE IS ALL ABOUT SEX AND HERE IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY.

SO IS IT BECAUSE THE VICTIM IS A GIRL?! THAT IS THE REASON FOR ALL THIS NOISE?!

i had this conversation with a friend recently. Most of our mutual male friends that are promiscuous , they were all abused at a young age by those aunties and maids . I pointed out that most of the blames on adult guys about sex etc originated from ladies that assaulted them when they were young .
Until sexual assaults on male children are properly addressed and not glorified, sexual problems will persist in our society. Same energy given to female children has to be given to male children. it is a travesty the skewed attention towards sexual assault of female children.ALL CHILDREN SHOULD BE PROTECTED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by olab059(m): 1:33am On Jan 05, 2023
wiseone28:
Even me i have same experience too

Please share it.
Re: Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. by omolasho: 1:36am On Jan 05, 2023
It could be a warning for worse consequence of you entrusting your daughter with any one in the future, so be more careful next time.

Listen to your husband on the matter, counsel and pray for your daughter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Army Rescues Kidnapped Oil Workers, Loses 9 Soldiers / 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom / Man Loses joystick During Fight In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.