Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? (2742 Views)

How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria / Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? / Does Guys Like This Still Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by ufotty2001: 7:05am On Jan 05, 2023
Smartguyboy:

No be lie have experienced it many time that how I slept with one girl on our first date when she saw my Avalon 2014 and living in one of the best estate in Akwa Ibom.
I ask her let seat out she said no let go to my house I thought she was joking cool na so I use collect .
some girls dey ooh
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by yarimo(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin grin cheesy
jedaii:

We are close.. me am managing Gwoza branch grin
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
marlow1962:
No.
For now I do FWB and am okay with that for now.
How did you get your friend to agree to it?
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
ufotty2001:
I don't keep girlfriends any but I do have sex everyday. Infact, you don't need all those olosho, runs girls or prostitutes anymore. Just have a decent house, dress very well and also try and have a clean car.. u will fuc.k different types of girls freely. They will run to u like fly
Please, tell me more. I want to read stories and know how true it is.
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
marlow1962:

Monetary benefits and shoulders to lean on
Does that mean she's not enjoying the sex?
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by marlow1962(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
4Humanity4All:

How did you get your friend to agree to it?

We frnds before the first day we fvked, I already told her that I don’t need a gf for now, but if she wants to come around via she wants to sleep over or help me with some certain house chores, then she’s free.
That’s how she started coming ova each time she’s bored, can’t sleep alone or dy don’t have light and that’s how we started fvkin.
I do help her with some funds, maybe she wants card, make hair (no expensive one, and I only contribute to the hair making), get her polo anyday I go cloths shopping ( normally she self dy tif my polo join but I no dy reason am), most times na me dy feed her and me self no dy reason am cus am already blessed and more blessings keep coming. I’ve known her for 2years now, her last year bd I bought her one tecno phone like dat, cus the one she was using is nothing to write home about.

Omo bro na little ones wer I fit do I dy do, I no wn do pass her papa. Me too get family wer I dy sponsore, I no go lev my family dy train another man pikin.

The day wer she misbehave, I booth her comot from my life (I no dy take nonsense).
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by marlow1962(m): 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
4Humanity4All:

Does that mean she's not enjoying the sex?

I fvk ladies to satisfy myself, as I dy hustle my cum u too hustle ur own, I no go dy hustle my cum still dy hustle for ur own (no never).

I’m not lazy in bed and at same time I can’t do pass myself.
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
marlow1962:

We frnds before the first day we fvked, I already told her that I don’t need a gf for now, but if she wants to come around via she wants to sleep over or help me with some certain house chores, then she’s free.
That’s how she started coming ova each time she’s bored, can’t sleep alone or dy don’t have light and that’s how we started fvkin.
I do help her with some funds, maybe she wants card, make hair (no expensive one, and I only contribute to the hair making), get her polo anyday I go cloths shopping ( normally she self dy tif my polo join but I no dy reason am), most times na me dy feed her and me self no dy reason am cus am already blessed and more blessings keep coming. I’ve known her for 2years now, her last year bd I bought her one tecno phone like dat, cus the one she was using is nothing to write home about.

Omo bro na little ones wer I fit do I dy do, I no wn do pass her papa. Me too get family wer I dy sponsore, I no go lev my family dy train another man pikin.

The day wer she misbehave, I booth her comot from my life (I no dy take nonsense).
Since you have booted her from your life, you guys are no longer friends with benefits then right?
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by marlow1962(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
4Humanity4All:

Since you have booted her from your life, you guys are no longer friends with benefits then right?
Lmao, we still be friends cus she nva fvk up and I know say she no go fvk up, cus if she fvk up she go talk if she get another guy wer dy do tins for her the way I take dy do for her.
I no go lie u bro, dat gal dy enjoy for my house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masturbation: The Greatest Demon On Earth. If You Masturbate, You Will Be Poor / Learning To Say Goodbye! / The Crazy Ex Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.