Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) (58374 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Vello(m): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Love is blind undecided
Dont say "love"
Shoe dey get size but this one is a special course of study

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Solofresh2:
That lady will give him peace of mind,trust me
She have no option but to give him peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by abobote: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
There is no way I can believe this.
And don't tell me this is love
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Someodds: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
There's nothing like love here... This mfk is probably hunting for something beneficial to him. B*tch man is taking advantage of the situation for personal gain.
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
compton11:
This nigga actually want this lady money
How did you confirm she has money? Do you know them personally or you just choose to be stupid?

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Oluwamuyiwa32:
Love is very,bilnd
Na love mumu pass
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not necessarily. People have all types of fetishes. Maybe this is his ultimate fetish. Some people are even attracted to same sex, yet love has nothing to do with it

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Kollabo419: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nna mehnn

Things and things come board

The woman’s family must be very rich or this fine boy has been jazzed
What is that meat his left hand is carrying at the last pics
Shit mehnnn
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Kilometres: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
May God bless that man 4 doing what 99.9% of women can't do if he were in the woman's shoe. May God bless their home nd may they birth kings nd queens

Cobhams wife did it though
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

I can make you cry tonight. You too don't come n start threatening me. Cos na you start now o!
it's true. The last time we did it, you made me cry, but I enjoyed it, because you were so sweet and your ringtones dey very loud
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
virginprincess:
This can't be true love only,this guy actually went there for something aside love,let be truthful to ourselves for once .
See who dey talk undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Tinubumyman: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Na money ritual
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Kollabo419: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nna mehnn

Things and things come board

Shit mehnnn
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
HitSong:
cool
Trust me, this one is still better than an average Nigerian girl with numerous bodycount. Most with bodycount greater than their age and also have slept with various married men.

But they'll tell you that their body is just two.

1 - Their childhood long-term boyfriend WHO RAPED THEM

2 - Their recent ex who FORCEFULLY had sex with them, reason why they broke up with him grin cheesy cheesy

cc: FuckSilly
*yawn*

This has gotten very old and very silly. Y'all need to grow up.

Don't bother responding. I've said my piece and moved on, so you will be soundly ignored.

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Masaudmuhammed: 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
May God bless that man 4 doing what 99.9% of women can't do if he were in the woman's shoe. May God bless their home nd may they birth kings nd queens
God bless you too Sir!

KUDOS TO THAT GUY
That man most be a kindness man

May God Bless The Man and they Marriage...
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kilometres:

Cobhams wife did it though
Is Cobhams like the woman in question?
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by We4all: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
This is just for clout. They ain't a couple.
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by juman(m): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Mere video skit.
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by JustANairlander(m): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Love isn't blind... Love is dead, everybody is marrying for what they will benefit from eachother nowadays, do you know the lady's worth or if they other strings attached for their marriage to work

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
I don’t believe this
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by bonnyhope: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
This one go give am rest of mind

No ex wahala as we have been reading on this forum
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by GistFullGround: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
The guy does not want to stress himself going after slay mamas!

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by MacDani(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
psalmz:
exactly cos this is out of the ordinary

Men can take risk with life
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
it's true. The last time we did it, you made me cry, but I enjoyed it, because you were so sweet and your ringtones dey very loud
Oya gba bayi!
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Kilometres: 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Is Cobhams like the woman in question?

Yes and yes

The dwarf can see and the husband can as well

There's nothing worse than loss of sight

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Oya gba bayi!
you wan come meet me for koro(corner). grin grin kiss
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Dhanidhamy(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
I find it very hard to believe this.
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
EVERY LEGS GET THEIR OWN SHOES
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Masaudmuhammed:
God bless you too Sir!
KUDOS TO THAT GUY That man most be a kindness man
May God Bless The Man and they Marriage...
God bless u bro
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Nigerfine3: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
HitSong:
cool
Trust me, this one is still better than an average Nigerian girl with numerous bodycount. Most with bodycount greater than their age and also have slept with various married men.

But they'll tell you that their body is just two.

1 - Their childhood long-term boyfriend WHO RAPED THEM

2 - Their recent ex who FORCEFULLY had sex with them, reason why they broke up with him grin cheesy cheesy

cc: FuckSilly
What ! You mean

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by virginprincess(f): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
Zonefree:
See who dey talk undecided
Ehn ehn,i'm the one talking,what about that?,if it was the other way round people like you would have said worse so there is nothing wrong with my comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days / Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.