Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) (58387 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by omoyeni37: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
This is not true, the guy, a ghanian is a philanthropist, fake news everywhere

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Putinofrussia: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
dauntless15:
Something is terribly wrong here, this can't be actual love, there's definitely a hidden motive, so na his lover he carry for hand like baby so.
grin
You mean say na ulterior motive love?
Fear God o.
Love has always been blind.Sometimes he is even 'more blinder' grin
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Desusi: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
virginprincess:
This can't be true love only,this guy actually went there for something aside love,let be truthful to ourselves for once .
What else do you want the man to do in order to let you know, he loves the woman unconditionally. Love truly is blind. He's carrying her every where he goes. Many ladies like you in Africa,wouldn't believe this.
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Enumerator(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
cheesy
HitSong:
cool
Trust me, this one is still better than an average 9ja girl with numerous bodycount. Most with bodycount greater than their age and also have slept with various married men.

But they'll tell you that their body is just two.

1 - Their childhood long-term boyfriend WHO RAPED THEM

2 - Their recent ex who FORCEFULLY had sex with them, reason why they broke up with him grin cheesy cheesy

cc: FuckSilly
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
It's strange and interesting. I think there is more to this.
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by akilo1: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ritual things
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Oxala17: 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Na skit
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Desusi: 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
diogo23:
This can't be true love , the woman is rich
Are you sure?
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Desusi: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
brain54:
Na wah o…

That woman no Dey fear?

Do they have sex?
I thought as much. If yes,how would they do it? How convenience would it be?These are among the many questions agitating my mind on this issue.
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by henrydav: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Short woman Devil. Fear short girl if you offend them they hardly forgive and they can bite you at any slightest opportunity
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
May God bless that man 4 doing what 99.9% of women can't do if he were in the woman's shoe. May God bless their home nd may they birth kings nd queens

Lol
Who told you Women can’t do this
Women loves more than men
This is just 2/300

But for women it is 60/300

So women loves more bro

Women are more responsible than men

If been treated well

2 Likes

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Desusi: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Minus me nd my brothers
As long as she gets hole underneath.
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by henrydav: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
They said man wey de follow big motto no de select woman i don't know whether this man de follow big motto
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by dauntless15(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
Putinofrussia:

grin
You mean say na ulterior motive love?
Fear God o.
Love has always been blind.Sometimes he is even 'more blinder' grin
This one has nothing to do with blindness.
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Desusi: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
Isabi4lov:
That's not his wife , the man said he was just helping the woman to go viral .
Maybe he's just her boyfriend.
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Ugoww01(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
Foolish question
brain54:
Na wah o…

That woman no Dey fear?

Do they have sex?

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Juniorangel(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Please Nairaland beware of this scammer with this number

+2347042392415
and account details

Williams James
Access bank
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Laturuturu: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Very easy to fucku
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by bikefab(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nothing is as it seems, there's something they're not telling us.
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Laughingkk: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lie lie story
This can't happen even if nay Nigeria home video I no go take am lightly
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Chochovini: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
virginprincess:
This can't be true love only,this guy actually went there for something aside love,let be truthful to ourselves for once .
. I thought as much. Perhaps he just want to trend.
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Ushieig90: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
This picture can't be real. Even if the whole world agrees,I will be the only one to disagree. Could it be her money the man is after or it is for Love?

This story no clear �
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
HitSong:
cool
Trust me, this one is still better than an average 9ja girl with numerous bodycount. Most with bodycount greater than their age and also have slept with various married men.

But they'll tell you that their body is just two.

1 - Their childhood long-term boyfriend WHO RAPED THEM

2 - Their recent ex who FORCEFULLY had sex with them, reason why they broke up with him grin cheesy cheesy

cc: FuckSilly
lol, 95% of them have same story.

The remaining 5% will tell you their uncles raped them. grin

I met one 3 days ago, she came over today and she began narrate how she was raped by ‘ a male friend ‘ she trusted and how her ex used to take advantage of her . Maybe she was trying to save face for the impending exposure grin

I was like ‘ehya , sorry ehn’ me wey be say na to knack am Dey my mind grin,
Small time she climbed the bed , everywhere don soak and voila, if you see how she handle me ehn, grin make I no talk wetin my eyes see grin
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
I’m sorry to say this , but where the man go Dey put dick ? Shey e no go be child abuse

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Fcwilly: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Cashout love
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Desusi:

Maybe he's just her boyfriend.
Not boyfriend, the man owns a charity organization.
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by sparko1(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
Enny2013:
Very very blind of a love..

If it's your gender now, you will come start giving her advice from both side of the mouth.
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by toprealman: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
compton11:
This nigga actually want this lady money
Have you checked her financial status?
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by MainFieldautos: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wereh boy... You are deceiving yourself not us... How on earth could you convince us that you really love this andicap dwalf
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Exceed15: 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Love is blind undecided

Is what you can see
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 12:36am On Jan 05, 2023
You people should stop whining me...no be cartoon be that? Is this picture real?

Nothing wey person no go see under the sun
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 12:38am On Jan 05, 2023
seanwilliam:
I’m sorry to say this , but where the man go Dey put dick ? Shey e no go be child abuse
You are asking the question that will be in the minds of everyone that encounters them but will never ask it aloud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance / Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.