Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) (58377 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by fitinwell: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2023
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1435766/man-poses-beautiful-diminutive-lover-photos/

The Man should be arrested for Child molestation...

Also the difference is loud...
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Truthsoldier(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2023
Guinness world record broken
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:04am On Jan 05, 2023
As a mentally*deranged manimal which you are, you don't know anything about who a sane man is, so needless I share posts of decent white guys who married ladies like that for love. I don't trade words with retards.... GTFO
FiremanX:
Shut up dumb ass, I said sane white men, no sane white man will marry something like this.

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Thrombosis: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2023
I no trust that guy at all

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by ghazab74(m): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2023
Love is not blind, rather it intoxicate. It's when the effects wears off you begin to see the other side of the story
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by VirileNelly2420: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
HitSong:
cool
Trust me, this one is still better than an average 9ja girl with numerous bodycount. Most with bodycount greater than their age and also have slept with various married men.

But they'll tell you that their bodycount is just two;

1 - Their childhood long-term boyfriend WHO RAPED THEM

2 - Their recent ex who FORCEFULLY had sex with them, reason why they broke up with him grin cheesy cheesy

cc: FuckSilly
Lol.... U no well. @two body count instances. grin

Na true talk shaa.... E no dey ever pass two. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by FiremanX: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
As a mentally*deranged manimal which you are, you don't know anything about who a sane man is, so needless I share posts of decent white guys who married ladies like that for love. I don't trade words with retards.... GTFO
You will always be a dumbass, fish brained girl. grin grin
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by chimpad: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
She not meant to get married, that's going to be too stressful.
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by gameshare542(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
brain54:
Na wah o…

That woman no Dey fear?

Do they have sex?

Sexual intercourse especially penetration is highly improbable. However not impossible. Intro fertility is possible and child birth will pose a great health risk to the woman.
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Gaddafih001(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2023
Jeweltz:
Alfa mail will soon derail this thread. They won't be happy that a woman find love.
So you prefer to be with a simp?
When they talk about alpha male,some females think it’s about letting letting women down,not knowing it’s all about order.
A simp will kill you if you break his heart.
An alpha male will go and make himself better for the next woman.
And I know that women does not have mercy nor pity for a simp.
You can give a simp an alpha males child and he won’t blink an eye.
What a world.
Stay Taliban guys.
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
RoyalBlu:
The caption says happy couple. kiss

May happiness continue to abide in their union.

It takes courage to love someone unconditionally.

so wot do u exactly hate about wereing thong & was yor favorite color again please?(no ofeinse) smiley
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Chris2863(m): 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Where is the beauty??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days / Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.