Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph (56710 Views)

Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso / Shell Petroleum(SPDC) Official Recruitment, Oct 2019 (4 Positions)(Lagos & PH) / How To Detect Job Vacancy Scam In Nigeria (be Safe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by onyeomma: 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by oluwasayotinu: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Guys, kindly subscribe to my YouTube channel @shaykorner I vlog about Intl student life abroad (USA). I would love to connect with new people and interact with you in the comment section. I await you on my channel. Thank you����

https://www.youtube.com/@shaykorner
Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by Frontdude(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Abohlove:

U are lying....am one of them. I have tested the dollar. Don't be a lazy youth. Did u do ur work?
Work of luring people to join you ba?
Looks like they've successfully brainwashed you guy.
Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by toprealman: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
spencekat:
Not new .In 2013,in Portharcourt,I ignored one idiotic fellow who wanted to scam me in same manner.
It's been the format even pre-2013.
Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by Frontdude(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ekejoestar:

Lol, I guessed my guy also fell for it cos the way he was calling me to join was suspicious, it's either he wants to use me to recover his money or he is part of the gang.
Yeah, exactly.
Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lols. Recently a guy I know told me something similar, but you will pay 600k and bring 2 people. So he came to persuade me to join and register with 600k. He said after paying 600k and bringing two people, you will start earning in Dollars every month for life. I just look this guy. Already the guy don give them 50k already, remaining 550k. So he wanted to also know if he can borrow some money from me pending when he start earning in Dollars monthly. I just dey look the idiot

2 Likes

Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
onyeomma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE8u7QzyXHI
You must be a heartless beast to be advertising such an open scam to your fellow human and country men..

I've done a back check on your profile and without a single doubt, I can say you're part of them.. Change your ways man!

1 Like

Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
This your Nollywood Movie make sense
When is the part 2 coming out

This Is the movie where Kanayo is the CEO of the company?
And yul edochie is looking for job and kanayo told him to pay 600k..
And Michael zubi is the bad guy holding them hostage inside the building.
I think the name of the movie is Royal Simp

Op, tell us when the part 2 will come out

Building that your brother escaped miraculously and he also miraculously forgot the address of the building.
All the people that were held hostage inside 1 building. Making calls to there family and the "worrried" family can't track the calls and none of them know the address of the company..
Not even their close friends or roomates know the address of the company abi??
Tell us when when part 2 is coming out. Nonsense

You know nothing. Someone took his time to create awareness of something happening in the real world and you are here trying to make mockery of it. I'm surprised to see this here cus not up to a month now a guy I know came to persuade me to this same job scam only that in his case he was the victim. He was to give them 600k and bring 2 people and then earn in Dollars every month for life. He was able to give them 50k to balance 550k and also bring 2 people, so he came to persuade me to join and borrow him some money.
I guess you are probably one of this scammers, that's y you are trying to make mockery of this reality
Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by onyeomma: 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
That's your own cup of tea. Network marketing is never a scam. We have more than 100 offices here in Nigeria. So believe it or not we are moving forward
You must be a heartless beast to be advertising such an open scam to your fellow human and country men..

I've done a back check on your profile and without a single doubt, I can say you're part of them.. Change your ways man! [/quote]
Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
onyeomma:
That's your own cup of tea. Network marketing is never a scam. We have more than 100 offices here in Nigeria. So believe it or not we are moving forward
Shameless being!

1 Like

Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
Only greedy people get scammed, Only in nigeria people pay to get jobs. I mean, if you work you get paid, i have never heard of. You pay first before you work. Never!

1 Like

Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:
Lols. Recently a guy I know told me something similar, but you will pay 600k and bring 2 people. So he came to persuade me to join and register with 600k. He said after paying 600k and bringing two people, you will start earning in Dollars every month for life. I just look this guy. Already the guy don give them 50k already, remaining 550k. So he wanted to also know if he can borrow some money from me pending when he start earning in Dollars monthly. I just dey look the idiot
He will start earning in dollars grin just like that? What kinda job would that be? No qualifications, no nothing, only greedy people get scammed.

4 Likes

Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by onyeomma: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
Felixamos:

Shameless being!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po6QUN9TX_I that is how we are changing life
Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by DUNKA(m): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
infoleak:
My in-laws brother was recently scammed.
He was told to pay 600k for a job in a company and that his salary will be paid in dollars every week.

He sold all he had and left for Lagos without consulting any family member. He was welcomed by his so called employers and ushered into a building that looks like an office. After paying the fees he was held hostage and striped off every belongings and kept in a room. There he saw other victims being used by these so called employers.

His line was not connecting, they give him the phone to communicate when they want to pass any information in their favour and after that no more phone call, the victim might even be forced to tell you that he is very busy that's y you he can't be reached anytime until he calls back.

They use these victims held hostage to convince family members or friends to come over and take the job/business offer.

As soon as you get there, they strip you off every belongings, seize you phone and collect the money you brought. Once you are there they threaten to kill you if you don't corporate with them. They will tell you call a family member or friend and tell them about the business/job and that you have started benefiting.

In my in-laws brother's case, his escape from where he was kept hostage was a miracle. He is back to zero.

Please share this information with your family and friends so that non will fall victim.

Thank you.
Sorry to say but a fool and his money are soon parted grin

1 Like

Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by Honduras: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
Qnet ...........

1 Like

Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by gentleguy1975: 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
NYCnextStop:
Most genuine jobs won’t require a down payment before hiring. Once a fee is attached to a job, it’s most likely a scam.

God help us
in 2011, I was informed about a customs job but,then I would have to pay a whopping #750k to land the job!
Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by onyeomma: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=Felixamos post=119744726]
Shameless being!https://independent.ng/youth-day-qnet-rallies-nigerian-youths-on-increased-entrepreneurial-prospects/ =1 keep on calling it scam..why people are making money true the business
Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by mryes11: 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Thanks for sharing this important information. Let's be wise

1 Like

Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by ufotunang: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Where in this world you pay money to get a white collar job. Even 600k. You should be wise
Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by ufotunang: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Where in this world you pay money to get a white collar job. Even 600k. You should shine your eyes and be wise and do not allow people to deceive and fool you
Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by Goldbw122(m): 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
NYCnextStop:
Most genuine jobs won’t require a down payment before hiring. Once a fee is attached to a job, it’s most likely a scam.

God help us
Amen thanks for the information.
Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by lildush(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Alll I can see here is greed. Nothing more
Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by MondayOboni2015(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
My younger brother also fall victim to these so called scam business. He was called to the job by his childhood friend who warned him not to inform me. I had to research about them myself from the information I heard from someone else and discovered the company's name to be QNET. Please create more awareness to prevent someone else from falling victim to this mischievous QNET.
Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
gypsey:
He will start earning in dollars grin just like that? What kinda job would that be? No qualifications, no nothing, only greedy people get scammed.

If this guy hadn't come to me with this same format I would have thought Op is lying
Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by Abemy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
MikeMicheal:
While in hostage, what do they do with them?

They forcefully use them to entice their relatives to scam them too.

It's already stated in the write up.
Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by mediclife1987(m): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
infoleak:
My in-laws brother was recently scammed.
He was told to pay 600k for a job in a company and that his salary will be paid in dollars every week.

He sold all he had and left for Lagos without consulting any family member. He was welcomed by his so called employers and ushered into a building that looks like an office. After paying the fees he was held hostage and striped off every belongings and kept in a room. There he saw other victims being used by these so called employers.

His line was not connecting, they give him the phone to communicate when they want to pass any information in their favour and after that no more phone call, the victim might even be forced to tell you that he is very busy that's y you he can't be reached anytime until he calls back.

They use these victims held hostage to convince family members or friends to come over and take the job/business offer.

As soon as you get there, they strip you off every belongings, seize you phone and collect the money you brought. Once you are there they threaten to kill you if you don't corporate with them. They will tell you call a family member or friend and tell them about the business/job and that you have started benefiting.

In my in-laws brother's case, his escape from where he was kept hostage was a miracle. He is back to zero.

Please share this information with your family and friends so that non will fall victim.

Thank you.

That's why it's good to be born in Lagos.

Even Primary 6 pupil for Mbari Mbayo Nursery and Primary school no fit fall for this cheap scam...

1 Like

Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by irririchris(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
I don't know why people still fall for such, I hope he listens to you.
RSVP:

There was a guy at a spot we normally hang out together after working hour and he was telling us about this new company saying they deal with golds and will be paying you 450k every week but you have to pay 500k first to secure the job.... I was the first person to busrt into laff cuz I couldn't phantom how person could be dis dull like the person doesn't rate you at all to even tell you dis bs in the first place... How would you tell me to pay 500k to secure a job of 450k weekly payment? Bro dis sh8t doesn't sound real at all and I wonder how people could fell for it...

I knw the guy could have done it if he had such money but d funny thing is he still trying to defend dis story say it may be true.. Lol na der I come sock say mugu still dey tru tru oo..

Now let's start with which post are they putting you to earn 450k weekly?? Guy man no fit talk... I just dey laff ham

You go hear d way some people get scam sef go just funny you one kind say nah so some people dull reach.
Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by Kemadealadire(f): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
How did he escape??
Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by uche393: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
I don't think I can do anything without telling my family and even some friends. two, I can never apply for any job that requires lobby or bribe.
greed can make niggas scam you
Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by Emperor5(m): 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
This story is not clear.
Maybe the person have lavish his money in networking company and cook this story to look innocent
Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by captianfreeman(m): 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
You can't be a victim of this unsophisticated scheme if you are not greedy.

1 Like

Re: New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph by MamaletASO: 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
My brother..

Ihe mega..

Survivalist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.