Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,085 members, 7,828,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC (1057 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC by MercyGaming: 4:25am On Jul 28, 2023
Recently I fell in love for the first time with this 23 year old. It felt great. this was the first time someone is calling me baby and having sleepless nights because of me cry(before you people begin to ask how old I am, I was born in 1992) About three days ago we were texting on WhatsApp and I asked her how many ex she had had and her reply was "I can't remember". I was shocked 😲 I asked her if there are too many that's why she can't remember and she said "yes". I'm concerned.for a 23 year old to have dated many men means she has multiple body counts. Will this affect me in the long run? What advice do you people have for me? her pictures tells me she's a Virgin

I'm not a virgin
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC by fourboys: 4:46am On Jul 28, 2023
Dey play
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC by incandescentena: 5:03am On Jul 28, 2023
Dont click on the link provided by this Op

Back to the topic:

She has told you the truth you seek to know. Ask Jerostarks for more info about non-virgins, many body counts girls

...just dey play....love go show you shege like APC

3 Likes

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC by Bluezy13(m): 5:09am On Jul 28, 2023
A girl of about 10 years younger is making you confused.
I'm embarrassed.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC by Rhozabeth(m): 5:09am On Jul 28, 2023
MercyGaming:
Recently I fell in love for the first time with this 23 year old. It felt great. this was the first time someone is calling me baby and having sleepless nights because of me cry(before you people begin to ask how old I am, I was born in 1992) About three days ago we were texting on WhatsApp and I asked her how many ex she had had and her reply was "I can't remember". I was shocked 😲 I asked her if there are too many that's why she can't remember and she said "yes". I'm concerned.for a 23 year old to have dated many men means she has multiple body counts. Will this affect me in the long run? What advice do you people have for me? her pictures tells me she's a Virgin

I'm not a virgin
You havejust started digging the pit where that your relationship will be buried! That info will never leave ur head!

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC by Cassandraloius: 5:18am On Jul 28, 2023
Mtcheeew...
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC by MatrixReloaded: 5:26am On Jul 28, 2023
This generation with women is becoming alarming. The thing is that they won't marry and rest because there high libido is what is controlling there manhood. Leave women and face your life. Marry if you must stay with a woman so as to be responsible in life.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC by nifemi25(m): 5:42am On Jul 28, 2023
She just told you the truth... it seems you preferred to be lied to, than telling you the truth....most of the married women you see has many body count but they will prefer to keep it to themselves than telling anyone... be glad she told you the truth
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC by candygist: 7:20am On Jul 28, 2023
MercyGaming:

I'm not a virgin

Just poke her and move on.
Re: Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC by Sonnobax15(m): 7:24am On Jul 28, 2023
lipsrsealed
Nigha, you'll definitely end up finding yourself in the list of her numerous boyfriends......Mark my word......

(1) (Reply)

Men Are In Love, Women Are In Business / Perfect Engagement: Nigerian Medical Doctor Proposes To His Spouse In A Cinema / Men Don't Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.