Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma (52892 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by DevilSignature: 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
bennybuhari:
Any man who marries an Igbo man is lucky. Best tribe to marry from. If I lie, ask FFK

Wrong description, Obi wife is from Akwa ibom state

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by izyking11: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
OBidients are taking over everything.
duke7836: OBidients have built their own forum...That makes sense. I believe the forum will serve all Nigerians..B4 and after PO wins

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by holuwhagbenga(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
lsoul:
Is this chioma's papa house abi na town hall that is different from lipsrsealed

ba la blu, blu blu bulaba grin
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Kaiser20: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
stevnwigw1:
Ok, noted. Igbo has a strong culture.
In my opinion the Igbos appreciate the Marriage institution and put value into it.
Others are casual about it, and it is so for them.

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by placeofallure(f): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
bennybuhari:
Any man who marries an Igbo man is lucky. Best tribe to marry from. If I lie, ask FFK

Igbos are homosexuals? shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Lumig: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
How does it concern us.
Abi which kind mods and op do we have on nairaland
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by cococandy(f): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations to them. I’m rooting for them and wish them the very best

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by SOFTSKILL: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
All Yoruba Women's Association (AYWA) cordially invited you to our wailing ceremony

Igbo girls 1
Yoruba girls 0

Yoruba Guys 1
Igbo Guys 0

5 Likes

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by naikeboy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tradition is tradition and supreme to everything, before you burry the kid u most pay the traditional rite of the mother... Congratulations to him any way

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by SugarGirl44(f): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
All Yoruba Women's Association (AYWA) cordially invited you to our wailing ceremony
Igbo girls 1
Yoruba girls 0

Finally ibo people have achieved something positive in their lives...ọpẹ oooo
Laslas nothing god can come out of y’all without a touch of Yoruba.
That’s why una dey cross 7 seas and oceans all the way to SW to add some meaning to your lives.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by edungene7: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
OBO chop ofe owerri come lost control baba decided to hang boot no more oloshonirian
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by edungene7: 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
placeofallure:

Igbos are homosexuals? shocked shocked
like boborisky

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by KanuSE: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Vadese1:
Congrats to them. I love their union. Hater please stay steer clear

Fixed
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Congrats to OBO and family
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Igbo girls 1
Yoruba girls 0

the marriage people do for East without making noise, na him you imbeciles dey celebrate

I guess a Yoruba man marrying your ladies is an achievement in igbo land? low self esteem set of m0rons

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Akuruoulo(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
Afonja demons won't like this.
Killing ifeanyi have taken Chioma in a the wife.
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by porthouse7(f): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ladymillion:
Congrats to the couple # IGBO AMAK#
e sweet u say Yoruba demon marry Igbo girl
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by grandee4u(m): 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
sissoko89:
Igbo Amaka

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnCLRZ0MaDs/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=
From the analogy above, especially at the ending part, it shows it is by force payment and not by free will due to the burial bottleneck attached to the whole scenario and custom palava.
Good luck to them, anyways

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Ayobeck(m): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
This pic on this topic is invalid
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by HitSong: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Mindlog:

Is it how it is divided in your family? cheesy
Yes.
We don't condone fuckery in my family.

My father married my mom as a virgin and she sings it to my sisters at the slightest opportunity she gets when talking to them, not to bring shame to our family.
Myself, I'm settling for a virgin or nothing.
I can never settle for someone that has been passed around by multiple men like football.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by dmostcheerful(f): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
jimmyolasun:
wait is that chioma family house undecided besides the yam wey my friend sule carry go marry him dear butterfly sukura self plenty pass this... wetin dey occur?
You do marriage rights in the family Obi.
It's a room for kindred or kinsmens meeting
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Johel(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
bennybuhari:

Na gay? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by onadana: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
lsoul:
Is this chioma's papa house abi na town hall that is different from lipsrsealed

Town hall or house..all nah cash out.We no know her family name..Davido just like her and stay there.
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Mindlog: 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
HitSong:

Yes.
We don't condone fuckery in my family.

My father married my mom as a virgin and she sings it to my sisters at the slightest opportunity she gets when talking to them, not to bring shame to our family.
Myself, I'm settling for a virgin or nothing.
I can never settle for some that has been passed around by multiple men like football.

Everyone's mother was married as a virgin! Make I hear word. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You want to marry a virgin but very likely sexually active, abi you abhor chastity on yourself. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by harmony75: 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Cj4charles(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
OBO no go minus....... Congratulations
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by HitSong: 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
Mindlog:

Everyone's mother was married as a virgin! Make I hear word. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You want to marry a virgin but very likely sexually active, abi you abhor chastity on yourself. cheesy
Don't be a fool. That your father settled for a whóre doesn't me that everyone's mother married as a whóre too.
If my mom wasn't, she won't dare say it with all confidence all these years. She's still hijabite all these years.
Also, this is a generation of SLÚTS and dogs but still, virgins still exists. Me personally have had the chance to disvirgin 3 girls in my life but I didn't and I won't, unless I'm going to marry them.
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Sweetvie: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations to them grin
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by xtervaganza(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Igbo girls 1
Yoruba girls 0
on top community penis? Child dispenser ? Lol

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by ibkayee(f): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations to them
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Danisaint112(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Viltron:
Igbo marriage! Were they doing new yam festival?

Why I don't want an Igbo woman

We don't even want them around your broke ass man. grin
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Kaymansion(m): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
At last
Congrats tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event / Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) / I Decided To Go Unclad To Tell Nigerians They Are Uncivilized – Brymo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.