Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma (52873 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Isabi4lov: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations dear !

For those asking if that's is Choima's family house , hope your own family house is in Dubai .
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by DearGorgeous(f): 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
jimmyolasun:
wait is that chioma family house undecided besides the yam wey my friend sule carry go marry him dear butterfly sukura self plenty pass this... wetin dey occur?

It's not Chioma dad's house. It's an Obi, a mini hall built in the family compound for meetings of Umunna and other family engagements.

Most Igbo family compound have it.

Now concerning the quantity of the yam, I am sure if it was more than that, you'll still be the first person to scream that they've sold their daughter through yam tubers.

Moreover, don't forget that it was during their time of mourning that the traditional marriage took place. So everything was done in low key.
Please trust Davido to do the needful afterwards. He might even replicate the rites in a bigger level. Though whether, he did or not, Chioma was also married in the Registry and is now his LEGALLY married wife, and from all indications, his family really love her too.

And don't forget that Davido's maternal grandmother was an Igbo woman.

Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Bossjakande: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
cococandy:
Congratulations to them. I’m rooting for them and wish them the very best
bad Belle as if u are happy. If dey quarrell small now u will jump as a parrot dat she shld dump him.
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by callmevirus(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
lsoul:
Is this chioma's papa house abi na town hall that is different from lipsrsealed

Bala blu bula bai

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Mindlog: 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
HitSong:

Don't be a fool. That your father settled for a whóre doesn't me that everyone's mother married as a whóre too.
If my mom wasn't, she won't dare say it with all confidence all these years. She's still hijabite all these years.
Also, this is a generation of SLÚTS and dogs but still, virgins still exists. Me personally have had the chance to disvirgin 3 girls in my life but I didn't and I won't, unless I'm going to marry them.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by oluwasayotinu: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Guys, kindly subscribe to my YouTube channel @shaykorner I vlog about Intl student life abroad (USA). I would love to connect with new people and interact with you in the comment section. I await you on my channel. Thank you����

https://www.youtube.com/@shaykorner
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by JOemmy(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations to davido and chioma Igbo gods may have protected ifeanyi if davido have done this earlier who knows.
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by phemmyfour: 6:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
bennybuhari:
Any man who marries an Igbo man is lucky. Best tribe to marry from. If I lie, ask FFK
Man to Man?
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by GoodIsGod: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
All Yoruba Women's Association (AYWA) cordially invites you to our wailing ceremony

Igbo girls 1
Yoruba girls 0

You are an original very confiscated person.

Don't make me send one of Lalasticlala's snake to you tonight o.

What a coloqual arrangement.

Shior.
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by GoodIsGod: 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
callmevirus:

Bala blu bula bai

grin
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by LILTJAY: 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
fake ass story

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by GoodIsGod: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Evisoblog:
smiley

King david

If your writing vocabulary is good
And you enjoy Chatting into the far night.
Or like helping/assisting people with enquiries.
If yes you can be payed for these qualities.
Send a message to dollardchatsmerch@gmail.com

I was a very good writer. I writes with eccentric British English. I has my book buy all the time on Amazon. Five star. Yes I
say five star.
I am a master of book written very well.
I know I has confuse you to hire my ability. I will sent my samples to Email of your post.
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Kemadealadire(f): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
wonder233:
The way Nigerians are so invested in this Davido and Chioma issue, you would think their lives depend on it.
The way Nigerians worship celebrities, politicians and clergy people is nauseating.
And the way Nigerians are so passionate about topics like marriage, religion and tribes...mehn.
If you now mix these six, you get an idea why true development will be forever far from this country because the chasm of vacuity is just too deep, it is irredeemable.
Lol, I just tire.

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by ZombieSlayer1: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
jimmyolasun:
wait is that chioma family house undecided besides the yam wey my friend sule carry go marry him dear butterfly sukura self plenty pass this... wetin dey occur?
Don't believe all the rubbish you hear on nairaland concerning bride price in Igbo land. Even if they give you a list of 50 yams, you can end up buying 10. Everything is negotiable
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by ZombieSlayer1: 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Idamond:
this pictures I'm seeing here can't be the gathering of davido and chioma rite..
Oga commot mouth for person house..
Don't believe all the rubbish you hear on nairaland concerning bride price in Igbo land. Even if they give you a list of 50 yams, you can end up buying 10. Everything is negotiable
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Lolachef(f): 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Use Ur number 6.
lsoul:

Which is different from?
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Danisaint112:

We don't even want them around your broke ass man. grin

Hehe! My broke ass have them girls waiting for me to just say the words
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Karlifate: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Those guests in the picture are poor and very poorly dressed for such an important occassion.

As members of the family of the bride, the poor dressing does not represent the bride's family well at all. I know poor folks who will save their isale apoti for such an important occassion to rejoice with the celebrants instead of putting on overworn tee shirts on old faded mismatched coloured trousers like this relatives of Chioma.

Haba. Dem no try at all. Are they the poorest in Africa ni? Chioma should help them with Aso ebi clothes when next she has occasion these folks will grace.

Congrats to the couple, wishing them a successful married life.

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Karlifate: 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Slurity:
I don't know why Igbo and Yoruba hating each other. We are supposed to be friend. I serve in igno land and the hostility toward every other tribe in igbo land is very worrisome. You dare not wear NYSC to market if you don't want to buy your stuff at higher price. Why are we like this in Nigeria?

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Danisaint112(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Viltron:

Hehe! My broke ass have them girls waiting for me to just say the words

Mark my word a time will come when marrying a SE will be as hard as marrying UK/US babe. I pray you stay alive to witness it.
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by abdul23(m): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
bennybuhari:
Any man who marries an Igbo man is lucky. Best tribe to marry from. If I lie, ask FFK

A man who marries an igbo man
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Danisaint112:

Mark my word a time will come when marrying a SE will be as hard as marrying UK/US babe. I pray you stay alive to witness it.

It's already come! The extortion by your people in the name of bride price is already discouraging people from marrying them.

And where did you get your ignorant idea that marrying from UK/US, is hard? Did anyone tell you that you need to break a bank before you can marry a white woman?

Ignorance is bliss!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Danisaint112(m): 2:47am On Jan 06, 2023
Viltron:

It's already come! The extortion by your people in the name of bride price is already discouraging people from marrying them.

And where did you get your ignorant idea that marrying from UK/US, is hard? Did anyone tell you that you need to break a bank before you can marry a white woman?

Ignorance is bliss!

I am happy you know then normally your type na to use price pursue you. The secret to marrying an Igbo girl easily will forever remain with us.

We share with those that deserve it and they don't bother sharing afterwards because they don't even know when the secret was shared.

Regarding marrying a young pretty girl from the aforementioned countries please go for young girls and not sugar mummies and see if you would have an easy pass.

I'm speaking from experience of friends that haven't only tried dating them online but have been there. Date one without sense and they would accuse you of trying to use them to get a green card.

A little research will do or you tow the experience way and learn the hard way. Only love can make it easy for you there.
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by BanyXchi: 5:33am On Jan 06, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
All Yoruba Women's Association (AYWA) cordially invites you to our wailing ceremony

Igbo girls 1
Yoruba girls 0
Osu you people are insane

3 Likes

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by BanyXchi: 5:36am On Jan 06, 2023
Slurity:
I don't know why Igbo and Yoruba hating each other. We are supposed to be friend. I serve in igno land and the hostility toward every other tribe in igbo land is very worrisome. You dare not wear NYSC to market if you don't want to buy your stuff at higher price. Why are we like this in Nigeria?
We are not supposed to be friends, we are not the same.
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by dannydee75(m): 6:33am On Jan 06, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Uchedizzy(f): 6:53am On Jan 06, 2023
Good for them
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Longman8: 7:23am On Jan 06, 2023
Thank God dey dn settle the Umuadas, because e no dey hard them to gather protest say groom never fulfill the 2 sachet of Dangote Salt and 5 create of Malt wey belong to them.Lolz
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Longman8: 7:41am On Jan 06, 2023
Thank God dey quickly settle the Umuadas them. E no dey hard them to gather and protest say the groom omitted 2 sachet of dangote salt and 2 create of Malt. Lolzzzz
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Nobodysboo(m): 8:13am On Jan 06, 2023
I pray make e no end like all those celebrity marriages o
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by danielistics(m): 9:41am On Jan 06, 2023
No now him go see her true colour.
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Elidrisy20: 9:58am On Jan 06, 2023
Lolachef:
Ode....Naaa Ur shrine dem dey use.
shrine better pass that graveyard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal / Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.