Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma (52899 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Ezeego1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Complete which marriage rites

They are just starting sef!

This is nkwu ajuju, The marriage ceremony is coming, wait for it
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by meobizy(f): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Soon we’ll hear tales of physical abuse. I dey fold arms observe.
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by ozoono(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
All Yoruba Women's Association (AYWA) cordially invited you to our wailing ceremony

Igbo girls 1
Yoruba girls 0
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by danielclever172: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
yinkus6750:
So sad that Ifeanyis death now became the unifying factor.
I pray twins in the next 9 months as consolation
This i have seen
our prophets of now days I see you from fa...
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
Igbo marriage! Were they doing new yam festival?

Why I don't want an Igbo woman
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Spiff20(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
It's not a big deal.
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by HitSong: 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
All these for a USED PRODUCT and leftover that has been passed around by multiple men like football?

God forbid!

He is a goat if he paid full bride price.

BRIDE PRICE MUST ALWAYS BE DIVIDED BY BODYCOUNT.

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Rapuru14: 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
tspun:
Congratulations OBO you have chosen the right part. the fact that divorce is inevitable doesn't mean we will not get married .

The fact say accident they happen for road no mean say we go avoid to drive motor.

You mean divorce is inevitable for you?

Is it that you don't understand what you just wrote?
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Karnice600: 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
Skyeyeye:
Yeah... Those guys went through a lot. I'm glad they're getting married

What did they go through?

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Vadese1: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Congrats to them. I love their union. Hater please stay clear
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Burgerlomo: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations! May God almighty bless their union, Amen.
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by DispatcherLagos: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
That house is just A TOWN HALL DIFFERENT
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Karnice600: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ekeseges:
He who finds a wife, finds a good thing
The same Book that says so, does it say a guy must kpansh a woman many times and have a son, and both shall be called baby mama and papa, and then they shall both be due for marriage , after having so many sexual testimonies?
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by NwokoloOwa: 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
I don't think Chioma's dad understands our tradition. What nonsense is this.

The child is not even Davido's since he never paid any dowry all these while. It has nothing to do with his death or burial. They are doing "ome na enu" not "ome n'ala". And what is this nonsense "even small kids got a share in the bride price ...."

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by theophorus(m): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
bennybuhari:
Any man who marries an Igbo man is lucky. Best tribe to marry from. If I lie, ask FFK

Man don dey Marry Igbo Man dey lucky? Chai! Read wetin you write again ooo.

So the Bride Family had to force the Marriage before allowing the Dead boy to be lay to rest? And you call anybody wen Marry from that Tribe lucky?

Instead, make their Parents teach them not to open their legs once Bride Price hasn't be paid, they are using death of Child to force bride payment.

See as the Extended family gather to collect their share as if...
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Karnice600: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Elidrisy20:
Rites, which rites again, after he don get access to her veejay

I tire.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Awww, that's awesome. I wish them all the best.
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
lsoul:
Is this chioma's papa house abi na town hall that is different from lipsrsealed

Bara blu
Blu Blu
Bulaba
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Dpharisee: 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
Olodo24:
Why is he not in the picture or did he do the stuff via zoom?
Once you have have money you can send a rep from your family to complete the marriage rites with Umunna with your consent even in your absence,

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Karnice600: 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
NwokoloOwa:
I don't think Chioma's dad understands our tradition. What nonsense is this.

The child is not even Davido's since he never paid any dowry all these while. It has nothing to do with his death or burial. They are doing "ome na enu" not "ome n'ala". And what is this nonsense "even small kids got a share in the bride price ...."

Sense full your head. Correct guy

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
I don't know why most Nigerians dwell on tribe, as a factor to get a spouse, all these unnecessary factors have rendered alot of youths still single in their thirties heading to fourty. Left for me it should be the heart, personality, lifestyle and behaviour. I think only religion should be a serious factor. Africans aren't ready for inter religious marriage, take for instance P.O, look at the elegant and motherly figure he married from akwaibom. A titled igbo man "Okwute Ndi Igbo".

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by josielewa(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin
lsoul:
you savage, I don report your acct at the town hall different from Baba blue.. grin
lsoul:
you savage, I don report your acct at the town hall different from Baba blue..
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by AngelicBeing: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
sad
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by ModCaller: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Abeg Davido we need another baby mama. No dull yourself o
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Weedhustler: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
lsoul:

No ooo na ur papa house. ..... Mugu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by lsoul: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lolachef:
Igbos use town hall not the father's house.
Which is different from?
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by spencekat(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Slurity:
I don't know why Igbo and Yoruba hating each other. We are supposed to be friend. I serve in igno land and the hostility toward every other tribe in igbo land is very worrisome. [/b]You dare not wear NYSC to market if you don't want to buy your stuff at higher price[b]. Why are we like this in Nigeria?
Same I encountered when I served in Ekiti state.
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by lsoul: 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Weedhustler:

No ooo na ur papa house. ..... Mugu!
weed kee you and your useless papa
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Mindlog: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
HitSong:
All these for a USED PRODUCT and leftover that has been passed around by multiple men like football?

God forbid!

He is a goat if he paid full bride price.

BRIDE PRICE MUST ALWAYS BE DIVIDED BY BODYCOUNT.

Is it how it is divided in your family? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Ted4real: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by ProfOkai: 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
lsoul:

Bulaba balu iragbiji
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by obinna58(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
I hope this is not a master plan
I no trust davido

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses / “Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband / Timaya's Baby Mama Puts Her Sexy Pins On Display {photo}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.