Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma (52852 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Ekeseges(f): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
He who finds a wife, finds a good thing
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Houseofglam7(f): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
cool
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by ednut1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
They wan open shop grin
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by kaywhy09(m): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ok
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by chudez0147(m): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
DamnNigga
Show us pictures or we don't believe shocked
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Freelane33(m): 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Small and precise
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by FreeStuffsNG: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
sissoko89:
Igbo Amaka

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnCLRZ0MaDs/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=
Those guests in the picture are poor and very poorly dressed for such an important occassion.

As members of the family of the bride, the poor dressing does not represent the bride's family well at all. I know poor folks who will save their isale apoti for such an important occassion to rejoice with the celebrants instead of putting on overworn tee shirts on old faded mismatched coloured trousers like this relatives of Chioma.

Haba. Dem no try at all. Are they the poorest in Africa ni? Chioma should help them with Aso ebi clothes when next she has occasion these folks will grace.

Congrats to the couple, wishing them a successful married life.

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
boldking:
I’m so happy to read this and I pray his marriage last longer than that of basket mouth..OBO to the world

Please remember to vote for president Peter Obi the incoming president of the federal Republic of Nigeria
You ll say make the marriage last forever not to relate with Basketmouth own

2 Likes

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Shalashaska: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
There is power in their relationship. Wish them Happy married life.
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Lolachef(f): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Igbos use town hall not the father's house.
lsoul:
Is this chioma's papa house abi na town hall that is different from lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by putin2: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Davido congratulations . God will surely give you more children amen.
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by walanter(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Good news
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by BESTScientist1: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
lsoul:
Is this chioma's papa house abi na town hall that is different from lipsrsealed
balaBLUE
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by MiaBeer(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Davido is one tough brother and I wish him and his wife Chioma well. You won’t know how it feels until you walk in someone’s shoes. More kids like the one you lost bro. May God be there for both of you, as you navigate through the ordeal you’re passing through.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Kinihuu005: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations mr OBO and mrs chioma , but their pictures is not included here
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Elidrisy20: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Rites, which rites again, after he don get access to her veejay
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Moh247: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Better man
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by jaxxy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
Congrats
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Elidrisy20: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lolachef:
Igbos use town hall not the father's house.
I think say na ojukwu house Dem dey use before

3 Likes

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Slurity(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
I don't know why Igbo and Yoruba hating each other. We are supposed to be friend. I serve in igno land and the hostility toward every other tribe in igbo land is very worrisome. You dare not wear NYSC to market if you don't want to buy your stuff at higher price. Why are we like this in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Lolachef(f): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ode....Naaa Ur shrine dem dey use.
Elidrisy20:
I think say na ojukwu house Dem dey use before

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Eurasia: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
bennybuhari:
Any man who marries an Igbo man is lucky. Best tribe to marry from. If I lie, ask FFK

But Peter Obi wife is from AkwaIbom

I'm Igbo too, you don't go around making rubbish claims
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by ukaface(f): 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
I’m not hating
But, na their way
Divorce loading…..0%
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by richeeyo(m): 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hope say Maggi dey, we know dem
Dem go end marriage nanaa
Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by GODPUNISHALABI: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
bennybuhari:
Any man who marries an Igbo man is lucky. Best tribe to marry from. If I lie, ask FFK
ode no be akwa ibom woman u post?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by package7(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hungry Igbo people shior + nonsense and Ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by wonder233: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
The way Nigerians are so invested in this Davido and Chioma issue, you would think their lives depend on it.
The way Nigerians worship celebrities, politicians and clergy people is nauseating.
And the way Nigerians are so passionate about topics like marriage, religion and tribes...mehn.
If you now mix these six, you get an idea why true development will be forever far from this country because the chasm of vacuity is just too deep, it is irredeemable.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Konquest: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
sissoko89:
Igbo Amaka

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnCLRZ0MaDs/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=
This is a FAKE story from a non-credible source that made the
NL front page!

First off, the young lady, Chioma
Rowland is from Delta State (Delta North or Anioma axis) based on all the media reports I've read in the past about her. Why is Imo State featuring here as her father's state?

Stop the falsehoods.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Still won’t stop dude from making another baby outside!

That dude is still young and has money. Not yet close to bus-stop!

But at a time, Chioma knows what she is signing up for!

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Completed The Marriage Rites Of Chioma by Karnice600: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
bennybuhari:

Nonsense.

Happy New Year anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video) / Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash / Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.