Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To (41471 Views)

How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by advanceDNA: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
what about language barrier sir??

The country is multi-lingua
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by OlawaleBammie: 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

The country is multi-lingua
e be like say a go press that button ooh grin
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Mrmb: 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
Please Nairalanders,,matured ones

Which country can I get the visa easily and the transport cheaper and less competitive with 1.5 million Naira

Even though I have about 5 million Naira in my account,, someone has decided to help me

Please I don't want to make mistakes in this?

Which country can I go to??

Ghana
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

I don't want illegal means please

You may never complete the journey to wherever you decide to go.
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by advanceDNA: 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
e be like say a go press that button ooh grin

The schools there get small wahala...but if u fit rough pull stress...e worth am...
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by advanceDNA: 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

You may never complete the journey to wherever you decide to go.

U go like illegal oooo grin
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

U go like illegal oooo grin

Hell is here
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by advanceDNA: 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Hell is here

Lol
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by OlawaleBammie: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

The schools there get small wahala...but if u fit rough pull stress...e worth am...
what kind of wahala.. admission wahala or tuition stress??
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by otabuko(m): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sokoto
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by brandsoncharlie: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
BarristerWumi:
If you can add 5 more, Go UK if you can marry one of their women fast before your one year student visa runs out . If they give you 2 years Post graduate your own don well
Their ladies are wiser now, he can try sha. So many Nigerian men has done a lot of shit to those women in the Uk.
A friend of mine in Canada find taya, the one he settled for he’s training the girl through school, how can someone from 3rd world train someone from 1st world just because of citizenship by marriage When you got like 4 siblings back home in Nigeria to bring over to Canada ?

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Integrafamoo: 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

U like grammar...what is competitive once u have a genuine admission.....

Try uk...your 5 million wont even be enough to pay half tuition.......

Another country u can try is canada..... memorial univeristy and saskachewan univeristy tuition is just around 6k5 to 7k cad....
I will follow this
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by advanceDNA: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
what kind of wahala.. admission wahala or tuition stress??

Mos schools no trust africans ....so after u upload scanned copy of your certificate and transcript for review . they usually ask for certified true copy...
..some school will say bring it along when u resume, some will say upload it...some will say send it via post....

Tuition no be issue if u can pay via banks...and some school use block account which helps becos both ur tuition and upkeep money will be paid at bank rate using form A
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ubimagos: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Benin Republic, Seme to be precise, e get why!
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by immanuelsize: 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Senomie:

The only place u fit go na ukraine, bahrain, dubai or cyprus from there u find your way
but i thought they said bahrain do not accept nigerians again. Is that true?
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by shancruz: 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nigeria again but inside your village
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by brandsoncharlie: 12:10am On Jan 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

Mos schools no trust africans ....so after u upload scanned copy of your certificate and transcript for review . they usually ask for certified true copy...
..some school will say bring it along when u resume, some will say upload it...some will say send it via post....

Tuition no be issue if u can pay via banks...and some school use block account which helps becos both ur tuition and upkeep money will be paid at bank rate using form A

Bad Nigerians Spoilt the system.
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Yaks02(m): 12:18am On Jan 06, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Ukraine is out...

Do you know well about Cyprus?
Run away from anything Cyprus....

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Anndrew(m): 12:19am On Jan 06, 2023
gimakon2:

Austria is the best place you enlisted here , free that Belgium you talk, unless you ready wait 6 months processing. Before you call me names, enter VFS go make your findings. thank me later.
Baba just day give una news of something he no sure of. You fit mad when you day wait for visa, I know what i saw when i submitted visa application to that Embassy. Belgium and Czech, free them for now. Them go frustrate you wonders.

Another embassy that is insane is Poland. give those 3 people space for now.
what about sweden

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:46am On Jan 06, 2023
yungchop:
The best route is through school route.. even 1M carry you enter USA that's if Dem no deny you visa sha

Application fees, visa fees, and airfare would eat most of that 1.5 million Naira up.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by onuman: 1:35am On Jan 06, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Ukraine is out...

Do you know well about Cyprus?
Dare not go to Cyprus. (Turkish Cyprus is dangerous place for blacks).

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by udemzeus(m): 2:13am On Jan 06, 2023
Don't travel, start a business with that money

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Desusi: 2:35am On Jan 06, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

No ohhh grin grin
Nigeria are better than those
You get sense sha.Even some Europeans nations cannot stand Nigeria talk less of hungry African countries where their insecurities are first class.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Desusi: 2:44am On Jan 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

Belgium..they have one of the lowest tuitions in europe
Belgium? You will line up for ordinary bread to buy.l know that you're looking for where you can school and at same time work, to sponsor yourself. If possible to pay the money burrowed?Think on Netherlands or Germany. I guessed you wouldn't want to go to Britain.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Desusi: 2:48am On Jan 06, 2023
Senomie:

Or u enter mexico from there u follow dem hide inside container cross US border
Well done! Not only container,but cage.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Desusi: 2:55am On Jan 06, 2023
KosiGee:

What’s your academic qualifications? What skills do you have?

As a Nigerian and someone who speak English language, there are five countries you should be thinking about whether for jobs or education: Uk, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA. Don’t make the mistake of paying someone (helper) to assist in securing visa of any country. You can access either the websites of the country’s high commission or embassies for any assistance. The so called helper will collect your money and disappear or he will dump you in the middle of some strange country..
You don’t have to pay anyone for that. There are lots of Nigerians who travelled the way you are planning to...some travel through the Sahara desert in land rovers then got stuck in North Africa. Some have lost their lives there, some drowned in the Mediterranean Sea trying to cross into Europe.
Some were ‘assisted’ to travel to Qatar, Dubai, Cyprus, Malta, Greece. Many of them are stranded there and fighting to survive.

Some travelled to Eastern European countries and met same fate. Language barriers, racism etc are things you should be aware of. Those in Eastern Europe are themselves running away and trying to come into the Uk.

Invest your money wisely and stop coming online to tell people how much you’ve got. There are people who’ll be trying to reach you to ‘help’...their target is to collect that money off you...every single kobo of it.
This man is not far from the truth. Stick to his advice seriously. Advice is the second mother to a child. Many have died even with their money,searching for japa.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Desusi: 3:06am On Jan 06, 2023
Get in touch with me on my gmail for free counsellings and way out. Be careful with those requesting you to bring money or take short cut.There are millions of way to check out with little or nothing. Be guarded.
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by onatisi(m): 3:19am On Jan 06, 2023
1.5m naira will not last him more than 3 months in Ghana, that is just like 23,000 Ghana cedis. he will finish it in Accra withing 3 months.
Mrmb:

Ghana
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Starzo: 3:46am On Jan 06, 2023
Chasemaduka:
They are all better than nigeria
Oya carry your family and go to those places...mumu people!

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by dlordy100: 3:50am On Jan 06, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
Please Nairalanders,,matured ones

Which country can I get the visa easily and the transport cheaper and less competitive with 1.5 million Naira

Even though I have about 5 million Naira in my account,, someone has decided to help me

Please I don't want to make mistakes in this?

Which country can I go to??

Come to Vietnam with school route. There's admission now but you mostly need someone here to help you do that cuz of language barrier. If you're good with ur grammar you will teach English and make cool money. That's my little piece

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Starzo: 3:54am On Jan 06, 2023
imagrg:
Ghana.
Person dey call better country you dey shout Ghana.... mtcheewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Starzo: 3:57am On Jan 06, 2023
brandsoncharlie:

These countries are currently sleeping with light on Tonight , you’re currently sleeping with darkness and heat tonight, grin. grin.

I'm sleeping with light in my area. Been doing so for some time now. And on days when power was interrupted, I put on my gen.

No be everybody dey live wretched village life like some of una for nigeria

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Grinds Pepper Inside An Airplane (photos) / One Dies, 20 Persons Escape From Multiple Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.