Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To (41444 Views)

How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ChinemeremFidel: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Senomie:

The only thing I know is, my friend’s family members all of dem dey japa dey go there cos na 500k total u fit spend

Give someone else that advise

Why didn't you ply such route if it's easy

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by sageb: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

Thunder fire you. So I should use money I budgeted for olosho to be paying school abi. Be like u no well 4 head.

Really?
So funny.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by KosiGee(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
Please Nairalanders,,matured ones

Which country can I get the visa easily and the transport cheaper and less competitive with 1.5 million Naira

Even though I have about 5 million Naira in my account,, someone has decided to help me

Please I don't want to make mistakes in this?

Which country can I go to??

What’s your academic qualifications? What skills do you have?

As a Nigerian and someone who speak English language, there are five countries you should be thinking about whether for jobs or education: Uk, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA. Don’t make the mistake of paying someone (helper) to assist in securing visa of any country. You can access either the websites of the country’s high commission or embassies for any assistance. The so called helper will collect your money and disappear or he will dump you in the middle of some strange country..
You don’t have to pay anyone for that. There are lots of Nigerians who travelled the way you are planning to...some travel through the Sahara desert in land rovers then got stuck in North Africa. Some have lost their lives there, some drowned in the Mediterranean Sea trying to cross into Europe.
Some were ‘assisted’ to travel to Qatar, Dubai, Cyprus, Malta, Greece. Many of them are stranded there and fighting to survive.

Some travelled to Eastern European countries and met same fate. Language barriers, racism etc are things you should be aware of. Those in Eastern Europe are themselves running away and trying to come into the Uk.

Invest your money wisely and stop coming online to tell people how much you’ve got. There are people who’ll be trying to reach you to ‘help’...their target is to collect that money off you...every single kobo of it.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ChinemeremFidel: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
KosiGee:

What’s your academic qualifications? What skills do you have?

As a Nigerian and someone who speak English language, there are five countries you should be thinking about whether for jobs or education: Uk, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA. Don’t make the mistake of paying someone (helper) to assist in securing visa of any country. You can access either the websites of the country’s high commission or embassies for any assistance. The so called helper will collect your money and disappear or he will dump you in the middle of some strange country..
You don’t have to pay anyone for that. There are lots of Nigerians who travelled the way you are planning to...some travel through the Sahara desert in land rovers then got stuck in North Africa. Some have lost their lives there, some drowned in the Mediterranean Sea trying to cross into Europe.
Some were ‘assisted’ to travel to Qatar, Dubai, Cyprus, Malta, Greece. Many of them are stranded there and fighting to survive.

Some travelled to Eastern European countries and met same fate. Language barriers, racism etc are things you should be aware of. Those in Eastern Europe are themselves running away and trying to come into the Uk.

Invest your money wisely and stop coming online to tell people how much you’ve got. There are people who’ll be trying to reach you to ‘help’...their target is to collect that money off you...every single kobo of it.

I WILL TAKE THIS

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Killermamba: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Which country can I get the visa easily and the transport cheaper and less competitive with 1.5 million Naira

Even though I have about 5 million Naira in my account,, someone has decided to help me

Sebia

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by BlackAIIDay: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Gambia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by OgaDeyVex: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Go To Rome And Thank Later

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ElegannnT: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
All African countries and some middle east countries

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Johel(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Add more money buy motor car and start business for Naija...we die here! Naija must beta...No be curse!

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ogawisdom(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
Japa crew grin grin grin

Ukraine should not be up to that

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Aemmyjah(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
Rwanda
Luxemburg
Holland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by vikstandon(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
My Village

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Dmamasboy13: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over
Guwf56: A lot of people are moving to the ECHO forum...Good for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ChinemeremFidel: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
Johel:

Add more money buy motor car and start business for Naija...we die here! Naija must beta...No be curse!

Fuel will keep increasing
Bad road will spoil the car

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Charlesochigbog: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
Russia or Ukraine, even Cameroon, Ghana, benni republic,Togo, Afghanistan
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by murphybo(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Ipob
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by BarristerWumi: 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
If you can add 5 more, Go UK if you can marry one of their women fast before your one year student visa runs out . If they give you 2 years Post graduate your own don well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Realteeyee123(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

U like grammar...what is competitive once u have a genuine admission.....

Try uk...your 5 million wont even be enough to pay half tuition.......

Another country u can try is canada..... memorial univeristy and saskachewan univeristy tuition is just around 6k5 to 7k cad....

It’s domestic student that pay that amount in Canada. International students pay way more.

9 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Legitmenaija: 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

U said u have 5M...
If u have bsc.....there are schools in europe with masters degree tuition less than 700k for 60 unit depending on the course e.g Hasselt uni, Namur university etc...
U will still have enough left for proof of funds.and travel without too much head ache like UK

Please can you throw more light on the low tuition universities in Europe? Like the schools. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Autobot05: 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Why you won jp na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by John3v19: 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Benin republic /Cameroon should be ok. or what do you think?
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Wickedfacts: 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sha don't carry hard drugs. Cos this one that someone has decided to "help" you, next thing is to give you something to deliver to his brother.

19 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by sircatherine45(m): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Seychelles, Eswatini, Romania, Paupa New Guinea, etc.
Them many!
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Karleb(m): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
You don't know how money has no value anymore.

Divide that by N750 and see what you have left.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ChinemeremFidel: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
sircatherine45:
Seychelles, Eswatini, Romania, Paupa New Guinea, etc.

Them many!
Why you no go

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Antoeni(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sudan is very ok
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by SAD007(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Pakistan
ChinemeremFidel:

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by sircatherine45(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Legitmenaija:

Please can you throw more light on the low tuition universities in Europe? Like the schools. Thanks

Can you risk your life to go yo northern Cyprus? or you have the money to waste to go read courses in third grade universities in the UK?

Choice's yours!
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by EmiDon11: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Bros abeg no vex.
Na for where u raise that money from? No offence.....
Is it yahoo, stealing, ageroing......

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by sircatherine45(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Why you no go

Currently processing my papers.
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by webguru(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
traveling for tourism?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? / Nigerians In Diaspora - Is It Really Still Rosy Out There? / Ghanaian Man Grinds Pepper Inside An Airplane (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.