Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To (41549 Views)

How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Uzomarrr12345: 8:10am On Jan 06, 2023
everythinggirly:
UK is better only for school purposes, there are cheaper schools there especially masters degree.
20hours per week as a student bah

Let’s say you get a job £10/hr

20hours x £10 = £200 per week

£200 x 4 weeks = £800 per month

Inside £800 per month , now deduct the following bills ,and assume what will be left …
*Rent
*Food
*Light
*Miscellaneous

Una nor Dey hear word , you can’t pay your fees and work at same time , 70% of Nigerians schooling dere still depend back home for support to pay up dia fees, talking from experience when my younger sis moved to Aberdeen, Scotland… she still depended on us back home to still tidy one or two bills over there.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Itiaba007: 8:14am On Jan 06, 2023
Go to georgia and thank me later.
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Anndrew(m): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2023
gimakon2:

Most universities require tuition fees , like Lund University, you get to pay some several SEK before they can send you offer of admission after the due diligence has been done.
Embassy does not give much trouble, and they give residence to students.

Just get admission, but Sweden pays tuition fees.
ok..just ask,cause am awaiting my visa..IGi cover my issurance..have alrdy paid for all, both the hotels i will be staying...am going there as conference..lund is the destination...

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Uzomarrr12345: 8:38am On Jan 06, 2023
The whole essence the UK introduced the 20hours per week work is just for student upkeep …

But trust Nigerians, they believe they can pay School fees and still send money back home on a student visa .

Your stay in the UK even after your studies is not guaranteed.

Una nor Dey hear word .

Once an average guy hears “School and Work” , he thinks he can build house from there grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by gimakon2(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2023
Anndrew:
ok..just ask,cause am awaiting my visa..IGi cover my issurance..have alrdy paid for all, both the hotels i will be staying...am going there as conference..lund is the destination...

Godspeed!
Sweden favor you!

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Anndrew(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2023
gimakon2:

Godspeed!
Sweden favor you!
Thank man..you are welcome
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Chasemaduka: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2023
I wont argue with some illiterate who is quick to insult his ancestors. There are 3 things you need to research about before you open that gutter you call a mouth.

1. Insecurity ( banditry, police brutality, kidnapping,
etc )

2. High cost of living... if i see people complaining about the bills in uk or other developed countries, i will just shake my head. Na only people wey still dey live with their papa or people who are single and living in their village, that thinks there are no bill in Nigeria to pay. When you live in cities in Nigeria, you will understand the ever increasing cost of living. ( house rent, transportation, food, light and water bills). I WAS PAYING 50K PER MONTH AS NEPA BILL, I COME THINK SAY THEM DEY CHEAT ME, I RUN GO DO METER. NOW 3K RECHARD CAN'T CARRY ME AND MY FAMILY IN 24 HOURS, EVEN AFTER TURNING OFF MY 2 FRIDGE FOR 20 HOURS INSIDE 24 HOUR, NEVER EVEN USE MY AC OR WATER HEATER.

3. Poor economy and currency... A country where the elite makes law that only favour the rich,
the naira is a thing of laughing stock. The thing do like phone wey them dey charge. Look around you and tell me countries where the supposed giant of Africa is better than when it comes to Steady electricity, safty of lifes and property, good road network, education, currency, just to mention but a few.

And ignorant waste like you is here insulting someone that is better than all his family put together.
Starzo:

Oya carry your family and go to those places...mumu people!
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Mrmb: 9:15am On Jan 06, 2023
onatisi:
1.5m naira will not last him more than 3 months in Ghana, that is just like 23,000 Ghana cedis. he will finish it in Accra withing 3 months.

The exchange rate has improved, 1cedi - 36 naira.
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by advanceDNA: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2023
DorianD:

Releasing high profile info for free

Bros...lets help each other small small.. e get why....
money wey we go make no go pass us by....
That small info can change someone's life for good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Starzo: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2023
Chasemaduka:
I wont argue with some illiterate who is quick to insult his ancestors. There are 3 things you need to research about before you open that gutter you call a mouth.

1. Insecurity ( banditry, police brutality, kidnapping,
etc )

2. High cost of living... if i see people complaining about the bills in uk or other developed countries, i will just shake my head. Na only people wey still dey live with their papa or people who are single and living in their village, that thinks there are no bill in Nigeria to pay. When you live in cities in Nigeria, you will understand the ever increasing cost of living. ( house rent, transportation, food, light and water bills). I WAS PAYING 50K PER MONTH AS NEPA BILL, I COME THINK SAY THEM DEY CHEAT ME, I RUN GO DO METER. NOW 3K RECHARD CAN'T CARRY ME AND MY FAMILY IN 24 HOURS, EVEN AFTER TURNING OFF MY 2 FRIDGE FOR 20 HOURS INSIDE 24 HOUR, NEVER EVEN USE MY AC OR WATER HEATER.

3. Poor economy and currency... A country where the elite makes law that only favour the rich,
the naira is a thing of laughing stock. The they do like phone wey them dey charge. Look around you and tell me countries where the supposed giant of Africa is better than when it comes to Steady electricity, safty of lifes and property, good road network, education, currency, just to mention but a few.

And ignorant waste like you is here insulting someone that is better than all his family put together.

That's the problem with nairaland, every wretched fool comes to talk to people they are not up to half of what they are in real life.

Comparing myself with your family is an insult to myself. Na my little nephew dey drag network with your entire family.

Please name ten African countries with a higher minimum wage than nigeria(even though ours is pathetic)

Name the African countries with a better market than nigeria to do business.

Yes how currency is doing badly but it's still far easier to hustle and make a reasonable amount in Nigeria than most african countries. Or the people planning to leave nigeria after saving millions, do you think it would have been possible if they resided in those african countries you're talking about??

Most of the African countries you're talking about only have good road networks and other amenities in their capital cities. The other parts look worse than villages in Nigeria

And if you're not a stupid ignorant village champion, you'd know that nigeria is still one of the cheapest countries to live in Africa.

It's foolish unexposed village Nigerians like you that sell all their fathers properties to run to other African countries they have little information about. And after getting and finding out there are no legal opportunities in those countries after saying for some months, start involving yourself in criminal activities in foreign countries that bring disrespect to the country cuz you're too ashamed to come back empty handed

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by advanceDNA: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2023
Realteeyee123:

You correct. Well I’m a bit surprised though . I’m in Ontario and my fees are really high 9k plus so surprised there was a cheaper school lol . Kind of sucks . But to comfort myself @op that region is really cold . So factor that in too. And it’s not as diverse as Ontario with respect to different racies and cultures.

Lol.... u quickly comfort yourself.....but if u knew memorial and saskachewan was that cheap..i pretty sure u wont mind the cold......
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by SeunOyediran(m): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2023
Hello! Chinemerem, with 5million, you can do a lot.

That will give you a comfortable school session in a reasonable European country, since you pay tuition fee once (if it is post graduate).

It can also get you good ground in South Africa.

Tourist visa also can increase your chances and save you funds..

However..Doing proper consultation is the best option..
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Starzo: 9:36am On Jan 06, 2023
onatisi:
1.5m naira will not last him more than 3 months in Ghana, that is just like 23,000 Ghana cedis. he will finish it in Accra withing 3 months.
How are those ghanaians surviving sef?
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Starzo: 9:40am On Jan 06, 2023
Kingjbase:

And you are paying for the petrol which cost almost 300 for a litre. Wisdom is not really common nowadays
Stupidity resides permanently in your head. So the electricity they're using in those countries, is it free?..They pay far far more than you pay in Nigeria,granted thiers is more stable

I'm not complaining about the fuel cost (which happens to be among the cheapest in Africa).

It's my money I'm spending not yours
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Chasemaduka: 9:43am On Jan 06, 2023
Lets not drag who is more comfortable, if not you go shame yourself. One of my house in abuja can buy your whole family.

Look around you. They where time that most citizen of African countries are coming to Nigeria to hustle. Now how many foreigners from African countries live in Nigeria? Have you asked yourself why?

Just come outside and take 3 pictures of different angles of the pit you call a house. I want to check sometime �
Starzo:

That's the problem with nairaland, every wretched fool comes to talk to people they are not up to half of what they are in real life.

Comparing myself with your family is an insult to myself. Na my little nephew dey drag network with your entire family.

Please name ten African countries with a higher minimum wage than nigeria(even though ours is pathetic)

Yes how currency is doing badly but it's still far easier to hustle and make a reasonable amount in Nigeria than most african countries. Or the people planning to leave nigeria after saving millions, do you think it would have been possible if they resided in those african countries you're talking about??

Most of the African countries you're talking about only have good road networks and other amenities in their capital cities. The other parts look worse than villages in Nigeria

And if you're not a stupid ignorant village champion, you'd know that nigeria is still one of the cheapest countries to live in Africa.

It's foolish unexposed village Nigerians like you that sell all their fathers properties to run to other African countries they have little information about. And after getting and finding out there are no legal opportunities in those countries after saying for some months, start involving yourself in criminal activities in foreign countries that bring disrespect to the country cuz you're too ashamed to come back empty handed

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Starzo: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2023
brandsoncharlie:

Using gen grin grin
I stayed last year from January till December, f in Accra , light didn't blink for a second still I left.
Nigeria is full of gen noise not civilized, that's why you will continue to queue to buy fuel. grin grin
You don't even have enough petrol in Nigeria and you're talking of wretched life, u dey suffer.
Ghana is better than Nigeria by far.
Light didn't blink for one hour, what did you and Ghana in general achieve with the light in that one year?

So queing for fuel equates to being uncivilized, can't you see how dumb you are??...Even at that fuel is still way cheaper in Nigeria than Ghana.

Ghana that the cost of living is choking their average citizens is where the citizens are 'enjoying'?...many mumu just full nairaland.

The whole Ghana cannot be compared to portharcout in Nigeria.

Ghana will forever be below nigeria

Argue with your dead brain cells
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by advanceDNA: 9:57am On Jan 06, 2023
Uzomarrr12345:
The whole essence the UK introduced the 20hours per week work is just for student upkeep …

But trust Nigerians, they believe they can pay School fees and still send money back home on a student visa .

Your stay in the UK even after your studies is not guaranteed.

Una nor Dey hear word .

Once an average guy hears “School and Work” , he thinks he can build house from there grin

Most pple dont go alone...if u have a partner...u can pull it off when the person is working more than 20hrs per week
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Starzo: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2023
Chasemaduka:
Lets not drag who is more comfortable, if not you go shame yourself. One of my house in abuja can buy your whole family.

Look around you. They where time that most citizen of African countries are coming to Nigeria to hustle. Now how many foreigners from African countries live in Nigeria? Have you asked yourself why?

Just come outside and take 3 pictures of different angles of the pit you call a house. I want to check sometime �
If you were not an ignorant bafoon you'd Know there are millions of cameroonians,togolese and even ghanaians doing business in Nigeria.

Lebanese are trooping into the country daily to do business... multichoice and MTN both owned by south Africans make way more profit in Nigeria alone than other African countries combined.

Startlink will launch this January in Nigeria(the first African country it's launching in) with a start up fee of 600 dollars. And they're going to make it big cuz they've done their research and know that Nigerians will patronize them in mass.

Please name five other African countries you think thier citizens would be able to fork out 600dollars for internet installation in thier houses?

Lastly you're insulting Nigeria and talking rubbish like Togo, Ghana are better than nigeria, my question to you is what are you still doing in Nigeria if those places you mentioned are Better?...it would cost you less than 100k(by road) to move to those countries so, why are you still in Nigeria if nigeria is hell and the countries surrounding it are heaven on earth.

Stop exposing your stupidity online

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by kampbelo(m): 10:08am On Jan 06, 2023
Luithania and Romania work visa with flight
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by EngrKemp: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2023
Japa crews
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Chasemaduka: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2023
Mumu i said citizens coming here to hustle,
you are taking about starlink and mtn. Lol citizen coming here to do day to day work not multichoice and mtn coming here to exploit us. You see, you cant comprehend or understand simple English.
Starzo:

If you were not an ignorant bafoon you'd Know there are millions of cameroonians,togolese and even ghanaians doing business in Nigeria.

Lebanese are trooping into the country daily to do business... multichoice and MTN both owned by south Africans make way more profit in Nigeria alone than other African countries combined.

Startlink will launch this January in Nigeria(the first African country it's launching in) with a start up fee of 600 dollars. And they're going to make it big cuz they've done their research and know that Nigerians will patronize them in mass.

Please name five other African countries you think thier citizens would be able to fork out 600dollars for internet installation in thier houses?

Lastly you're insulting Nigeria and talking rubbish like Togo, Ghana are better than nigeria, my question to you is what are you still doing in Nigeria if those places you mentioned are Better?...it would cost you less than 100k(by road) to move to those countries so, why are you still in Nigeria if nigeria is hell and the countries surrounding it are heaven on earth.

Stop exposing your stupidity online
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Chasemaduka: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2023
Mumu you dey form big man with i pass my neighbor.

100 liters of diesel that cost 85k wont even last a week on this my generator. AND YOU SAY COST OF LIVING IS NOT HIGH.

dey play
Starzo:

Light didn't blink for one hour, what did you and Ghana in general achieve with the light in that one year?

So queing for fuel equates to being uncivilized, can't you see how dumb you are??...Even at that fuel is still way cheaper in Nigeria than Ghana.

Ghana that the cost of living is choking their average citizens is where the citizens are 'enjoying'?...many mumu just full nairaland.

The whole Ghana cannot be compared to portharcout in Nigeria.

Ghana will forever be below nigeria

Argue with your dead brain cells

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Starzo: 10:45am On Jan 06, 2023
Chasemaduka:
Mumu you dey form big man with i pass my neighbor.

100 liters of diesel that cost 85k wont even last a week on this my generator. AND YOU SAY COST OF LIVING IS NOT HIGH.

dey play

And which of those african countries you mentioned is diesel being sold cheaper than in Nigeria??...do you even comprehensive ability at all??...compare the cost of living in Nigeria to that of the other countries you mentioned and tell me which is higher?

Just imagine how stupid you are to upload a picture wether real or fake to try and make a stupid point online. Anybody can post pictures online. It proves nothing...Even celebrities post fake pics of their supposed properties online.

But going by the stupid posts you've been making on this thread, it very obvious you don't have the brain cells required to hustle/do the work that would get you the lifestyle you're trying to front online

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Paretomaster1(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
Please Nairalanders,,matured ones

Which country can I get the visa easily and the transport cheaper and less competitive with 1.5 million Naira

Even though I have about 5 million Naira in my account,, someone has decided to help me

Please I don't want to make mistakes in this?

Which country can I go to??

Take that your 1.5 go wholesale stores, buy fast moving goods like Maggi �, spaghetti etc in bulk, take it to your locality, and supply retailers.

Come back, and tell us how far by June...

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Chasemaduka: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2023
Lol. Na ppl wey no get money to japa na him e dey pain when dey see other people migrating.

You say your younger brother better pass me na. Just put a blue cloth in the front of your house and snap, and let me do the same, make we see who dey live well for this Nigeria you dey hype like this.

DIFFERENT PEOPLE MIGRATE FOR DIFFERENT REASONS. DONT YOUR ILLITERACY AND POVERTY SMELLS.

I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE WITH OVER 500 MILLION NAIRA MIGRATE. NO BE EVERYBODY WEY JAPA DEY GO DO ODD JOBS. SOME JUST WANT TO BE FAR AWAY FROM THE KIDNAP CAPITAL OF THE WORLD ( NIGERIA ).
Starzo:

And which of those african countries you mentioned is diesel being sold cheaper than in Nigeria??...do you even comprehensive ability at all??...compare the cost of living in Nigeria to that of the other countries you mentioned and tell me which is higher?

Just imagine how stupid you are to upload a picture wether real or fake to try and make a stupid point online. Anybody can post pictures online. It proves nothing...Even celebrities post fake pics of their supposed properties online.

But going by the stupid posts you've been making on this thread, it very obvious you don't have the brain cells required to hustle/do the work that would get you the lifestyle you're trying to front online
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Tboymessiah(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2023
OutOnBail:
Akure

How far about the court case, I saw ur brother yesterday at Oke Aro he told me everything.

Na Tunde dey talk
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Tboymessiah(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2023
Anndrew:
what about sweden

NasoLifeBe!!!

I too like this country and New Zealand

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Sukkyy2010: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

I no dey argue abeg... That's tuition for memorial university...it's one of the cheapest in Canada especially ...
One year course is just around 6k ..which is less than 1.9M....if u are paying once.... But u pay just a little over 1000cad per semester if u are paying in bits..
You're saying this as if the expenses stop at the tuition payment. What about other payment e.g accommodation, feeding etc the 1.5m is way too small to pursue the goal.
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Tboymessiah(m): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2023
gimakon2:

Most universities require tuition fees , like Lund University, you get to pay some several SEK before they can send you offer of admission after the due diligence has been done.
Embassy does not give much trouble, and they give residence to students.

Just get admission, but Sweden pays tuition fees.

NasoLifeBe!!!

Please, How about work and study can my upkeep pay my school fee over there
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Tboymessiah(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2023
gimakon2:

Ghana is 8 hours from my house, i go on a regular.
My house to Benin Republic => 3 hours, Cotonou to Holakondji 2 hours, Hilakondji to Aflawo, 3 hours.

Ghana is not the same Ghana you know. Even the currency you think is high is just redecimalization. na just fine girls them get, nothing again.

Is naira higher than cedo in rate, please explain this redecimalization for me,

Also what about cefa is now higher than naira
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by adebayo3449(m): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2023
Starzo:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mr B, Oyinbo Man From Turkey: "I'm A Full-Blooded Nigerian Now" / Lagos Government Begins Removal Of Roundabouts Responsible For Traffic Problems / Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.