Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To (41488 Views)

How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by sircatherine45(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
9japarrot:
Lolx.. where una det get this kind update sef cheesy

I go from countries to countries seeking how to make money. So updates must fall out.
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by advanceDNA: 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nosa111:
Thanks man

I am thinking Belgium, Austria, Finland and Norway. Although Norway is considering billing international students for tuition fee. From your experience which country do you think would be the best ?

I heard Finland is free tuition ....never been there though...belguim is not very expensive... Don't know about the rest countries

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Spain007(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
Please Nairalanders,,matured ones

Which country can I get the visa easily and the transport cheaper and less competitive with 1.5 million Naira

Even though I have about 5 million Naira in my account,, someone has decided to help me

Please I don't want to make mistakes in this?

Which country can I go to??

Biafra

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by imagrg(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ghana.
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Nosa111(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
thanks bro
gimakon2:

Austria is the best place you enlisted here , free that Belgium you talk, unless you ready wait 6 months processing. Before you call me names, enter VFS go make your findings. thank me later.
Baba just day give una news of something he no sure of. You fit mad when you day wait for visa, I know what i saw when i submitted visa application to that Embassy. Belgium and Czech, free them for now. Them go frustrate you wonders.

Another embassy that is insane is Poland. give those 3 people space for now.
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Nosa111(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Thanks bro
advanceDNA:

I heard Finland is free tuition I've been there or school there though.......never been there though...belguim is not very expensive... Don't know about the rest countries
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Kinsedes: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
Abeg my pipu, help a novice.
Na everybody wey japa with student visa dey/must go d school

I ask because d main motive is to go make money. Abi d side hustle over there go fit cover school costs & maintain some reasonable savings

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by 9japarrot: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
Na update be the street oo... Abeg how I fit take Hala you outside here bro mk we align

sircatherine45:

I go from countries to countries seeking how to make money. So updates must fall out.
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by nickxtra(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Ghana, Uganda, Benin Republic, Mali, Burkina Faso most west African countries
Iran, Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Kallyray1: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Before traveling abroad right now you should know that the weather over there is very coald. In other words why not get good and quality winter wears before traveling.
 If you are wondering were will you get such in Lagos hmmm, worry no more because i sell quality winter wears for a living. Not just the jacket but also boots,gloves head warmer and the more. My shop na one stop shop because we go even provide you with free and delicious food with varieties to choose from. If you are opportune to see this post save my number because very soon nairaland people go come and remove it. My number is 09030461246 you can call or whatsapp always available is my second name lol

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by CaptainFM1: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
It depends on how long you want to stay!
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by sslcrypt: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
Iraq
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by latolz: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
NIGER
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Kingchineme6(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
KosiGee:

What’s your academic qualifications? What skills do you have?

As a Nigerian and someone who speak English language, there are five countries you should be thinking about whether for jobs or education: Uk, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA. Don’t make the mistake of paying someone (helper) to assist in securing visa of any country. You can access either the websites of the country’s high commission or embassies for any assistance. The so called helper will collect your money and disappear or he will dump you in the middle of some strange country..
You don’t have to pay anyone for that. There are lots of Nigerians who travelled the way you are planning to...some travel through the Sahara desert in land rovers then got stuck in North Africa. Some have lost their lives there, some drowned in the Mediterranean Sea trying to cross into Europe.
Some were ‘assisted’ to travel to Qatar, Dubai, Cyprus, Malta, Greece. Many of them are stranded there and fighting to survive.

Some travelled to Eastern European countries and met same fate. Language barriers, racism etc are things you should be aware of. Those in Eastern Europe are themselves running away and trying to come into the Uk.

Invest your money wisely and stop coming online to tell people how much you’ve got. There are people who’ll be trying to reach you to ‘help’...their target is to collect that money off you...every single kobo of it.
You will live long......

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by sweetmichael007: 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
Cotonue and Togo should be okay, Or what do you think? grin
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by eminentpeter(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Your friend must have graduated with first class ?
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by OutOnBail(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Akure
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by OlawaleBammie: 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

Google is ur friend....
Admission is online....do it urself unless u are lazy and u want to pay someone....
Get the admission ....gather documents and proceed to embassy... student visa for belgium is not even more than 250 euros....
what about language barrier sir??
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Joey4321:
Don't travel

Some of you don't even understand these things.
All you do is to discourage people.
With 1.5M,You can travel to even US if u have someone there.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Blazadenise(m): 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
yungchop:
The best route is through school route.. even 1M carry you enter USA that's if Dem no deny you visa sha
lolz him go fly go the USA abi... Or won't pay registrations and part of the school fee, Una go just they talk this things like say naa Una sabi finish, my brother keep the hustle up And keep saving.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by wazzihu(m): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Which country can I get the visa easily and the transport cheaper and less competitive with 1.5 million Naira

Even though I have about 5 million Naira in my account,, someone has decided to help me

DO IELTS, do some free healt care certification online, apply for health care job on UK, its visa sponsored and flight fees paid of you are selected.

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by wazzihu(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

DO IELTS, do some free healt care certification online, apply for health care job on UK, its visa sponsored and flight fees paid of you are selected.

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Johel(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hi
ChinemeremFidel:

Fuel will keep increasing
Bad road will spoil the car

And u think fuel is not costly over there where you wanna travel to also?
It all depends on your general management and maintenance.

Good luck.
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Slynation(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
chatinent:

Why, please?
Many negative experiences coming from that country...And it's quite easy to enter
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Easy. Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana, Chad, Cameroon.
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ComeToJesus: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
KosiGee:

What’s your academic qualifications? What skills do you have?

As a Nigerian and someone who speak English language, there are five countries you should be thinking about whether for jobs or education: Uk, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA. Don’t make the mistake of paying someone (helper) to assist in securing visa of any country. You can access either the websites of the country’s high commission or embassies for any assistance. The so called helper will collect your money and disappear or he will dump you in the middle of some strange country..
You don’t have to pay anyone for that. There are lots of Nigerians who travelled the way you are planning to...some travel through the Sahara desert in land rovers then got stuck in North Africa. Some have lost their lives there, some drowned in the Mediterranean Sea trying to cross into Europe.
Some were ‘assisted’ to travel to Qatar, Dubai, Cyprus, Malta, Greece. Many of them are stranded there and fighting to survive.

Some travelled to Eastern European countries and met same fate. Language barriers, racism etc are things you should be aware of. Those in Eastern Europe are themselves running away and trying to come into the Uk.

Invest your money wisely and stop coming online to tell people how much you’ve got. There are people who’ll be trying to reach you to ‘help’...their target is to collect that money off you...every single kobo of it.

Good one. You've said it all.

I don't know why he's declaring how much he got. Boys will help him clean out that small 5 million under the pretense of helping him Japa.

Him never know anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ComeToJesus: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
'
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by AsawanaDgreat: 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kotonou
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by chatinent: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Slynation:
Many negative experiences coming from that country...And it's quite easy to enter

Kindly share the experiences.
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by vickydevoka(m): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
yungchop:
The best route is through school route.. even 1M carry you enter USA that's if Dem no deny you visa sha
Exactly. Us it's very easy this days
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by vickydevoka(m): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
Creamcrest:
Try Poland.

That money is too small for big countries.
Us is possible
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by brandsoncharlie: 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

No ohhh grin grin
Nigeria are better than those
These countries are currently sleeping with light on Tonight , you’re currently sleeping with darkness and heat tonight, grin. grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) / Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) / Ghastly Accident Along Jos-bauchi Road - Warning Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.