Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To (41555 Views)

How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by beejay501: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Abidjan Ivory Coast .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by humberjade: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Don't be deceived, 1.5m won't take you beyond Africa, except of course you want to go through the desert and Mediterranean sea. Flight alone would consume more than half of that money, depending on where you are headed.

Hustle more and make it 3-3.5m.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Danisaint112(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Cotonou, Benin republic grin
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ChinemeremFidel: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
sircatherine45:

Currently processing my papers to Seychelles.
Good luck
Is it a good place?
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Odin13: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

U said u have 5M...
If u have bsc.....there are schools in europe with masters degree tuition less than 700k for 60 unit depending on the course e.g Hasselt uni, Namur university etc...
U will still have enough left for proof of funds.and travel without too much head ache like UK

O..
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by faceland: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Fuel will keep increasing
Bad road will spoil the car

Saving in Nigeria is endless (naira keeps losing value so the goal keeps shifting).

Anyway, if it's a first world country, only flight ticket would chop 50% of that money. It would be hard to get visa with 1.5m... How would you convert your naira to dollars and after you buy flight ticket you would have like $1k

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by sircatherine45(m): 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Good luck
Is it a good place?
Yes, a good place, but with skills, you can conquer. Hold better funds, and you go dey OK.
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Chris2863(m): 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
Depends on which direction the plane is going and how hard the pilot/crew can kick.
grin grin
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by advanceDNA: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
Legitmenaija:

Please can you throw more light on the low tuition universities in Europe? Like the schools. Thanks

U mentioned me without reading all I wrote... I gave examples already bros
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Jsucre(m): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
With Edo airline 10% of the money is ok for USA
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Slynation(m): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Ukraine is out...

Do you know well about Cyprus?
No matter what you do, do not enter Cyprus...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Lolachef(f): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
I can help you fly to Canada by 12:30am on Sunday cheesy with 2.5million.
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by nesphil(m): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
lraq, Afganistan, Syria, lran.
grin

ChinemeremFidel:
Please Nairalanders,,matured ones

Which country can I get the visa easily and the transport cheaper and less competitive with 1.5 million Naira

Even though I have about 5 million Naira in my account,, someone has decided to help me

Please I don't want to make mistakes in this?

Which country can I go to??
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ToyinDipo(m): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lagos, I guess

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Crafteck1: 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Republic of Benin
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by sircatherine45(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
If Na Olosho work you wan do, enter Abidjan, Russia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa. Better sugar mama with bigi bigi bakka will pay you to fvck them. If Na STS, the pay is higher. But you must have big preek and an ability to wash various "plates".
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by AdemolaA2: 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Ukraine is out...

Do you know well about Cyprus?

Yes I do..
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Dibodibo(m): 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nigeria
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by castrokins(m): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Here With Pen And Paper
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Benin republic
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Legitmenaija: 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

Belgium..they have one of the lowest tuitions in europe

Hi, kindly check your mail. I sent you a PM. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Galaxydon1(m): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ghana
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by porthouse7(f): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Which country can I get the visa easily and the transport cheaper and less competitive with 1.5 million Naira

Even though I have about 5 million Naira in my account,, someone has decided to help me

any country in the world if u will process the visa urself, nairaland people are not realistic with bogus amount, and most of them dont have passport

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Hollykid: 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
Antoeni:
Sudan is very ok
What is OK in Sudan
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by diggindeep: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ikeja country club.
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ayandee: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
yungchop:
The best route is through school route.. even 1M carry you enter USA that's if Dem no deny you visa sha
True. With a fully funded US University scholarship, you don't even need up to 1.5millon. I know someone whose only major expense is 600k flight cost to the US.

But your academic game must be tight. They must see potential in you.

10 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by ibtommy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ghana.

ChinemeremFidel:

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Burundi.
ChinemeremFidel:

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Bene Republic
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by Antoeni(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
Take a Trip & Find Out Yourself
Hollykid:

What is OK in Sudan
Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by armyofone(m): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

The idea of someone deciding to help you is bad idea. You are trying to use your hard earned money to fill someone else's bank account.
If the someone will help you with free information that you pay nothing to him for, good. Otherwise forget it.

Research and apply to schools. Check the tuition and other expenses. If the money you have will cover your expenses, correspond with the admission office of the school directly.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To by advanceDNA: 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Realteeyee123:

It’s domestic student that pay that amount in Canada. International students pay way more.

I no dey argue abeg... That's tuition for memorial university...it's one of the cheapest in Canada especially ...
One year course is just around 6k ..which is less than 1.9M....if u are paying once.... But u pay just a little over 1000cad per semester if u are paying in bits..

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Government Begins Removal Of Roundabouts Responsible For Traffic Problems / Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet / Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.