Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever (55322 Views)

My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Johel(m): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Whooa Whooa Whooa Whooa Whooa Amebo!

Learn to mind your business!

You be ambulance??

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by madjune(m): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Is his wife's name #FANCY ?
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Semedora: 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Interesting
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by ednut1(m): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Wetin concern you

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by harmony75: 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
So many marriages are like that.. The more you look the less you see.
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Joebayo217: 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:
My neighbor has the most crazy relationship I have ever seen.

This man never stays inside the room with his wife, for every time his wife is around this man always finds a reason to leave the room and come sit outside. I don’t think they love themselves, I think they just did an arranged marriage just to get support regularly from their families, being than his wife is partially disabled in one leg..

But isn’t that exhausting? Living with a partner you don’t even like because of money from your collective families? They are both above 40 and the wife refers to him as “guy” that’s the only name she ever calls him.
Try mind your business this year

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by OldNairalander(m): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Mumu op and mumu mods moving mumu thread to frontpage this early 2023.
Odiegwu

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by grandstar(m): 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

This man never stays inside the room with his wife, for every time his wife is around this man always finds a reason to leave the room and come sit outside. I don’t think they love themselves, I think they just did an arranged marriage just to get support regularly from their families, being than his wife is partially disabled in one leg..

But isn’t that exhausting? Living with a partner you don’t even like because of money from your collective families? They are both above 40 and the wife refers to him as “guy” that’s the only name she ever calls him.

Don't be so quick to judge. Get close to the man and he might open up. He might just say "her wahala is too much!"
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Kemadealadire(f): 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lol
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by olab059(m): 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

LOL! This made me laugh grin
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by dejavuh0007(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Kobicove(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Don't jump to conclusions because I'm sure you don't know the full dynamics of their marriage undecided
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by olabrinks(f): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Every married couple have their ways of functioning. Some married couples don’t even live together by choice. Some are living more like friends or business partners. Some see each other once every 4 months. My dad has never lived with his wife and they’ve been happily married for 20 years, they recently travelled to Dubai together last month. If they are happy and not chasing each other with knives then leave them alone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by BarristerWumi: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
We are all trying to cope in one way or another. Those two are coping in their own unique struggle.

You might not see it but someone else notices a way that you yourself is coping with one particular struggle as well.
Just mind your business.

There are different struggles people are coping with. E.g unaffectionate couples, poverty, learning disabilities, auto immune diseases like lupus and sickle cells, Barrenness, stuck in a region or town, academic hardships etc

Hope that helps .

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Hezzyluv: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
budaatum:
I think it exhausting making up crap about one's neighbours instead of minding one's business unless one shares a bed with said neighbours.

What he's complaining of might even be their own definition of loving each other.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by cliqtips: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Whooa Whooa Whooa Whooa Whooa

Why you come dey sound like siren ?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by petertega9(m): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
e be like say na here una dey sleep oo, shuuu, d way una dey quick dey comment no be here

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Kobicove(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
petertega9:
e be like say na here una dey sleep oo, shuuu, d way una dey quick dey comment no be here

Make you go buy better phone join am with good network so that you go dey quick comment for front page tongue
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by ukaface(f): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

complete the story
Them get children?
He Dey chop her food?
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by ashawopikin(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

and how is that your business

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Godsonkemz(m): 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Mehn... These your neighbors are weird. Imagine a wife referring to her husband as guy. I'd rather remain single than to marry someone that doesn't like me. It's like a time bomb awaiting for an explosion.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by abobote: 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
What is weird about this. This op is a big fool

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Kajaard: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

Learn to mind your fvcking business in this life. You sound like a bitter gossip. Pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by mmsen: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
A lot of men do not like being around their wives.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by gimakon2(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

Baba e no concern you na.
1 Thessalonians 4:11

It says
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Bible talk say make you mind your business. Mind am.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Kajaard: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
abobote:
What is weird about this. This op is a big fool

The op is a very big fool.
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Pray(m): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Wetin consign you?
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Starhearts: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

Face ur own problem
Ur own problem pass dem
Omo ale jatijati
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by doneback04: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

Man like you still gossip nawa oo instead to focus on your hustle this new year
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by AreaFada2: 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
There is hope in this corn-tree 9ja after all. I'm heartened by the smackdown Op is receiving woto woto.

How a grown ass dude can just turn olofofo on top neighbours trying to navigate their way through the vagaries of 9ja life and marriage is baffling shocked shocked.
Op nor get problem. He's probably still living with his parents.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.