Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,623 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever (55320 Views)

My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Ishilove: 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Y'all should stop dragging the OP. He is just curious and voicing out the curiousity

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by ogawisdom(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:
My neighbor has the most crazy relationship I have ever seen.

This man never stays inside the room with his wife, for every time his wife is around this man always finds a reason to leave the room and come sit outside. I don’t think they love themselves, I think they just did an arranged marriage just to get support regularly from their families, being than his wife is partially disabled in one leg..

But isn’t that exhausting? Living with a partner you don’t even like because of money from your collective families? They are both above 40 and the wife refers to him as “guy” that’s the only name she ever calls him.

Ur level of joblessness is becoming pathological
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by jessylaurel(f): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

This man never stays inside the room with his wife, for every time his wife is around this man always finds a reason to leave the room and come sit outside. I don’t think they love themselves, I think they just did an arranged marriage just to get support regularly from their families, being than his wife is partially disabled in one leg..

But isn’t that exhausting? Living with a partner you don’t even like because of money from your collective families? They are both above 40 and the wife refers to him as “guy” that’s the only name she ever calls him.

Don't sit and make unnecessary assumptions about someone.
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Dmamasboy13: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
The monopoly of Nairaland is finally over
Completeguy33: Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by jessylaurel(f): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
udede:
Op
You sef can instruct your wife to call you "guy"

He wants the woman to call him( her husband) Lord and personal saviour. You see couple that are free and friendly and wants to find trouble and poke nose. He's just jobless
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by diggindeep: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tell us about your own marriage.
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by apache22b: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Is this happening in Lagos ? Around Wilmer Axis ?

Braintaf23:

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Konjiboii: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Whooa Whooa Whooa Whooa Whooa Amebo!

Learn to mind your business!

I wan fvck you
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by damoobaba: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Whooa Whooa Whooa Whooa Whooa Amebo!

Learn to mind your business!

Which one be whoooa wey you dey shout. I can't see strange things and keep quiet, don't you talk about strange things online? You want talk say you no talk anything about tiwa savage sex video or the Chrisland girl seex video. Are the two any of your business or is it your body?
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by stonecoldcafe: 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:
40 and the wife refers to him as “guy” that’s the only name she ever calls him.

Lol lol lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mind the business that pays you
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by taxiappguy: 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
OP I know your type. The type that wants improvement and perfection but is too lazy to pursue it for yourself because you know your life can never improve. So you have decided the easy way out to trick your brain is to be seeking that improvement in other people. That way you kill two birds with one stone, 1. Improvement was achieved (albeit in someone else life who is focused on bettering themselves) and 2. You have subtly made yourself feel better. This kind of pattern will come back to haunt you but only when it is too late when you realize you have been minding every business except your own. Mumu

Lol your level of desperation is deep o. You opened your nairaland account today just to tell us about your foolish mindset. Your own bad gaan o
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by SeriouslySense(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin grin grin grin. The reporter is a marriage police, he concerns himself with their bed matters.
budaatum:
I think it exhausting making up crap about one's neighbours instead of minding one's business unless one shares a bed with said neighbours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by alizma: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

Now now wey 2023 begin, you don carry another person matter for head. May God deliver you.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Softmirror: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Oceanjagaban: 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

Find something productive to do this new year o,if not e go hard for you...tatafo...radio without ba3

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by kenedyx: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Una enjoy gist finish dey shout op mind your business.. you mind your business when you open thread read?
Anyway op mind your business. Or make friends with them and quench your curiosity.
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by naijapikin2(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Amebo,
Mr gossip.

What of your own uncle's or older siblings are they not married?

Tell us about them grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by maasoap(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
olabrinks:
Every married couple have their ways of functioning. Some married couples don’t even live together by choice. Some are living more like friends or business partners. Some see each other once every 4 months. My dad has never lived with his wife and they’ve been happily married for 20 years, they recently travelled to Dubai together last month. If they are happy and not chasing each other with knives then leave them alone.

Lol. grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by maasoap(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nigerians and "mind your business mantra". Someone would be abusing her underage househelp in their neighbourhood and they would be busy minding their business.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by toprealman: 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

Mind your business, that really helps.
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Gerrard59(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Another topic and moniker created by the mods to stir up heated discussions.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by frozen70(f): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

From uoir narrative, their is am Interest that lead to the marriage

Be it materials or financial gain, both of them knows what they are doing

So don't pity them
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by budaatum: 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
I plead sympathy on behalf of the op please. It's their first thread and post.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Ajibade123(m): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
How are you sure they aren't cool with the way they are
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
ukaface:
complete the story
Them get children?
He Dey chop her food?

No kids, just got married in less than 6 months of meeting. He only goes inside the house to eat or sleep he is never inside with her for more than an hour but when she’s not indoors he’s always inside.
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
abobote:
What is weird about this. This op is a big fool

The husband has toasted two girls in less than two weeks of them getting married. One rejected him and he’s trying his luck with another one who is my friend. E reach my turn to gossip everyone dey attack me but it’s always me everyone else is gossiping about since I was a kid, ogun kee una
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kajaard:

Learn to mind your fvcking business in this life. You sound like a bitter gossip. Pathetic.

The irony is everyone has always attacked me in real life for always minding my business, the first time I’m ever gossiping and y’all crucifying me, dunno if to laugh or be angry
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
I’m literally known as Mr mind his business but I say make I gossip for the first time and y’all fake hypocrites are forming “mind your business “ like y’all don’t spend your entire life gossiping people, ogun kee una
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
Joebayo217:
Try mind your business this year

Hypocrites
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
mmsen:
A lot of men do not like being around their wives.

Facts don’t mind these fake hypocrites, either y’all are just sad I’m exposing a marital truth or y’all pretending not to gossip

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
gimakon2:

Baba e no concern you na.
1 Thessalonians 4:11

It says
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Bible talk say make you mind your business. Mind am.

Do you fucking Nigerians ever mind your business in real life? Stfu with these holier than thou online bullshit
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kajaard:

The op is a very big fool.

Your father and mother are big fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.