Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever (55323 Views)

My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
AreaFada2:
There is hope in this corn-tree 9ja after all. I'm heartened by the smackdown Op is receiving woto woto.

How a grown ass dude can just turn olofofo on top neighbours trying to navigate their way through the vagaries of 9ja life and marriage is baffling shocked shocked.
Op nor get problem. He's probably still living with his parents.

Lol I’m living in a mansion I rented ode
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
Isabi4lov:
If he easy you too run am , I know of a woman she calls her husband bros

Na wetin dey make una cry be this, I don expose all of una sad Lonlely loveless marriages with just one example. Marriage no be force I’m single and proud
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
Y’all attacking me because I just exposed a fact in 90 percent of Nigerian marriages. Y’all just tolerate each other but post fake pictures for the gram, and the fact this made front page is making y’all scared that the world will know the sham that people call marriage especially in this part of the world. Stay single it’s not by force to marry , the guy is miserable he’s my neighbor I feel for him so y’all stop with the fake hate messages just to seem like you too belong. Copy copy mentality
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
pocohantas:

Hahahaha! I have seen one that calls her husband “Uncle xyz”. grin

But this OP ehn. When did he have time to monitor them like this?

The guy is my friend he’s always moody and depressed sitting out side for months, what kind of sad marriage is that. I wanted to edit my thread with more details because it’s not fair that I didn’t give proper details of what I’m truly saying, didn’t know this will blow up
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
Come why all of una dey castigate OP like dis na, no be police say wen u see something say something? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

They are angry I have exposed the nonsense many of them call marriages
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Mexyz:
The OP go dey regret why him open this thread now, everyone telling him to mind his business grin.

@Op, please mind your business and leave your neighbour's marriage alone tongue

I get coconut head, na me fit these fuckers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lolachef:
Why don't you mind Ur fucking business.

Lol swear say you no Dey follow instablog and tunde ednut? Hypocrisy no go kee una
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Your champion, the malignant guest, was outed, and now the circus needs another clown. The focus is this neighbor's marriage, and from there it will devolve to the usual misogyny.

Expect more varied forms of misogynist bait. The usual script will rest for a while before being found in the pile again.

Wrote a lot of words that said nothing. Ndo
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
taxiappguy:
OP I know your type. The type that wants improvement and perfection but is too lazy to pursue it for yourself because you know your life can never improve. So you have decided the easy way out to trick your brain is to be seeking that improvement in other people. That way you kill two birds with one stone, 1. Improvement was achieved (albeit in someone else life who is focused on bettering themselves) and 2. You have subtly made yourself feel better. This kind of pattern will come back to haunt you but only when it is too late when you realize you have been minding every business except your own. Mumu

Lol your level of desperation is deep o. You opened your nairaland account today just to tell us about your foolish mindset. Your own bad gaan o

Lol the irony is how I’m way richer than your whole generation. Advicing a multi millionaire, laugh wont kill me
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
Gerrard59:
Another topic and moniker created by the mods to stir up heated discussions.

See mumu, y’all think of everything as a conspiracy
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Isabi4lov: 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

Na wetin dey make una cry be this, I don expose all of una sad Lonlely loveless marriages with just one example. Marriage no be force I’m single and proud
Na you dey cry on top another person marriage, if not you no go use them open thread .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Gerrard59(m): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

See mumu, y’all think of everything as a conspiracy

Modafcker! Don't mind your business. Keep putting your rotten face into another man's yansh!

Cretinous fvcktard!

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Na you dey cry on top another person marriage, if not you no go use them open thread .

I just feel that marriage is now a sham, not worthy of emulation
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Gerrard59:

Modafcker! Don't mind your business. Keep putting your rotten face into another man's yansh!

Cretinous fvcktard!

Your mates are busy making money you’re here on nairaland stirring up conspiracy theories. Your face is as ugly as your life, drink sniper and die
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by StreetFight: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:
My neighbor has the most crazy relationship I have ever seen.

This man never stays inside the room with his wife, for every time his wife is around this man always finds a reason to leave the room and come sit outside. I don’t think they love themselves, I think they just did an arranged marriage just to get support regularly from their families, being than his wife is partially disabled in one leg..

But isn’t that exhausting? Living with a partner you don’t even like because of money from your collective families? They are both above 40 and the wife refers to him as “guy” that’s the only name she ever calls him.

1 Thessalonian 4:11

And to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, YOU MUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, just as we told you.

OP, Ogun kill you.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Ambber(f): 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
isn't it too early in the year to be a busy body? face your front

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lol see follow follow mentality, everyone trying to sound “savage” , if anyone that judged me here ever gossips again, that person shall be struck by lightning. Good night
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by taxiappguy: 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

Lol the irony is how I’m way richer than your whole generation. Advicing a multi millionaire, laugh wont kill me

You are even still confused on top of it all. Child remember, money can’t unlame a lame. Me I advice you, why I go wan waste free advice when we can all see into your soul. No be advice you need o, na mirror.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by taxiappguy: 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:
Lol see follow follow mentality, everyone trying to sound “savage” , if anyone that judged me here ever gossips again, that person shall be struck by lightning. Good night

Lol, wimp. Reminds me of a saying, People are always so quick to point out their own flaws in others.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by greatseed: 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
budaatum:
I think it exhausting making up crap about one's neighbours instead of minding one's business unless one shares a bed with said neighbours.
Are you blaming the OP or who brought this to FP undecided
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by taxiappguy: 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

Your father and mother are big fools
Lol, you aren’t getting the responses you expected Abi? You thought we would all wade in to validate you. It’s cos that thing that gives so much value to your life doesn’t matter one cent with everybody else. At this point you need to start rethinking your life now that we have opened the window to your soul and helped you get a clear view of how f ucked up your thinking is. You should be thanking us.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by budaatum: 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
greatseed:
Are you blaming the OP or who brought this to FP undecided

Have I blamed anyone for anything?

Fyi, my post was before it frontpaged.
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by taxiappguy: 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
maasoap:
Nigerians and "mind your business mantra". Someone would be abusing her underage househelp in their neighbourhood and they would be busy minding their business.
Illegal activity is different, the only thing really wrong here is op’s mind hence he should mind his business.
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by taxiappguy: 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

No kids, just got married in less than 6 months of meeting. He only goes inside the house to eat or sleep he is never inside with her for more than an hour but when she’s not indoors he’s always inside.

Oh now I get, you want to f uck the wife. You even know oga’s itinerary. Mugu

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 06, 2023
taxiappguy:

You are even still confused on top of it all. Child remember, money can’t unlame a lame. Me I advice you, why I go wan waste free advice when we can all see into your soul. No be advice you need o, na mirror.

So my soul is what? Because of an observation this animal is talking about soul and whatnot bullshit, you’re truly a dead guy. “Money can’t unlame a lame” is something a broke lame like you will say to console their rotten life. You’re trash, below me on every level, I’m God to you little mudafucker
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 06, 2023
taxiappguy:

Oh now I get, you want to f uck the wife. You even know oga’s itinerary. Mugu

“Oga” as if you know the person I’m referring to, you want to form familiarity with a “character” you saw on a thread, how lamer can you be? You are nothing but a loser, a nothing, replying you is an insult to my time
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by taxiappguy: 12:12am On Jan 06, 2023
Braintaf23:

“Oga” as if you know the person I’m referring to, you want to form familiarity with a “character” you saw on a thread, how lamer can you be? You are nothing but a loser, a nothing, replying you is an insult to my time
What is this one saying?
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Kobojunkiee: 12:13am On Jan 06, 2023
apache22b:
Is this happening in Lagos ? Around Wilmer Axis ?
Braintaf23, you never respond to this naw! grin Na the place be this? grin
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 06, 2023
taxiappguy:

Lol, you aren’t getting the responses you expected Abi? You thought we would all wade in to validate you. It’s cos that thing that gives so much value to your life doesn’t matter one cent with everybody else. At this point you need to start rethinking your life now that we have opened the window to your soul and helped you get a clear view of how f ucked up your thinking is. You should be thanking us.

Lol oya come and take award , if y’all weren’t such hypocrites I would have buried my head in shame for being insensitive but because y’all are worse in real life I feel like spitting on every single person acting holier than thou. I’m not one to not see a wrong but it’s coming from a worse crowd. People who gossip me daily so much I can’t walk past some streets? The same fucking Nigerias? Unbelievable

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 06, 2023
taxiappguy:

What is this one saying?

This one na mumu o, see why I said you’re a waste of my time. Shift
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 06, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Braintaf23, you never respond to this naw! grin Na the place be this? grin

Lol no bro
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by taxiappguy: 12:18am On Jan 06, 2023
Braintaf23:

This one na mumu o, see why I said you’re a waste of my time. Shift

At least I’ve helped you, you no go open this kind thread again. Lol. Internet millionaire struggling with real life poverty. Shioor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / ‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.