Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever (55285 Views)

My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:30am On Jan 06, 2023
Braintaf23:
My neighbor has the most crazy relationship I have ever seen.

This man never stays inside the room with his wife, for every time his wife is around this man always finds a reason to leave the room and come sit outside. I don’t think they love themselves, I think they just did an arranged marriage just to get support regularly from their families, being than his wife is partially disabled in one leg..

But isn’t that exhausting? Living with a partner you don’t even like because of money from your collective families? They are both above 40 and the wife refers to him as “guy” that’s the only name she ever calls him.
The measurement you used for your neighbour will be used for you.You can count on that.
I think this,I think that shows you are not even 100% sure of what you are ranting about.But how did you know they are both above 40?
Did you spy on them or they both told you their age?
Well it's exhausting that a full grown adult would be so jobless,stupid and evil,as to spread nasty story of his neighbor's marriage on the Internet.
How do you find the time to monitor the innocent couple? It shall never be well with people like this, who derive joy in tarnishing people's image with nasty crappy stories.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:32am On Jan 06, 2023
Ola4lead:

Op you get the work? How you know all their details.... Bro find something to do with your time
The dude is just a jobless fool.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:33am On Jan 06, 2023
womenareapezz:
how did you know this?
Are you sleeping together with them undecided
All this ediots coming out of their cave just to trend
A lot of mentally sick people abound on this forum.
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by gimakon2(m): 5:52am On Jan 06, 2023
Braintaf23:

Do you fucking Nigerians ever mind your business in real life? Stfu with these holier than thou online bullshit

If an animal like you minded your business, i wont be replying you. And yes, I mind my business. What is not your primary concern, no put your dirty mouth.
Ozuor

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by CheapHomes1: 6:19am On Jan 06, 2023
seedord247:
It’s not just your neighbor. It’s normal for most men that have been married for 2 years plus. Ask yourself why most men in Lagos go to beer parlour after work, stay there till late and they leave home early before sun rise.

Marriage isn’t what nollywood and Hollywood portrayed it to be. As a man, you gotta be willing to compromise a lot when you share the same houses with a woman!

How did Nollywood and Hollywood portray marriage?

How is it "normal for most men that have been married for 2 years plus"?

How do you know that "most men in Lagos go to beer parlour after work, stay there till late and they leave home early before sun rise" because of their marriage?

What of other states in Nigeria?
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Allisgud: 6:37am On Jan 06, 2023
So he also comes out and sit outside with u when it's bedtime
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Ndipe(m): 7:23am On Jan 06, 2023
Mind your business and quit pokenosing in your neighbors marriage.

Braintaf23:

This man never stays inside the room with his wife, for every time his wife is around this man always finds a reason to leave the room and come sit outside. I don’t think they love themselves, I think they just did an arranged marriage just to get support regularly from their families, being than his wife is partially disabled in one leg..

But isn’t that exhausting? Living with a partner you don’t even like because of money from your collective families? They are both above 40 and the wife refers to him as “guy” that’s the only name she ever calls him.
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by jimmynauty: 8:02am On Jan 06, 2023
More reason animal life is futile.

GodLife must manifest
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by when2(f): 8:05am On Jan 06, 2023
Braintaf23:

Chai! Another thread constructed to bash women. But the thing no work. Op go and find something useful to do with your life.
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by imoh4king(m): 8:48am On Jan 06, 2023
Braintaf23:

Obviously, u are still single and not exposed.

Many couples live like that. When there is so much tension, communication lock, disrespect, and both parties still live together becos of a third factor like kids or what people will say. That's when u see that happen.
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Goodman247: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2023
DropsMic:
Their marriage, their business...

Face your front.
op read this
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Sholaco: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mind your business this is 2023. Channel your energy to positive things!
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by RZArecta(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Braintaf23:

mind your fūckīng business
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by phemmyfour: 9:26am On Jan 07, 2023
Braintaf23:

Don't be surprise if their marriage will last longer than those calling themselves honey, sugar, meat pie etc

When it comes to marriage, there is no universal formula
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by detectivejones: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
The only person weird here is you. Nosy neighbour
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by pawpawsir: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2023
"Braintaf23:

But isn’t that exhausting? Living with a partner you don’t even like because of money from your collective families? They are both above 40 and the wife refers to him as “guy” that’s the only name she ever calls him."

Thank you bringing us jist and something to talk about...

Please don't listen to 99% of the comments here, they are all negative, and mind you none of them are saints, they are all Amebo and don't mind their business in their own way, bunch of whining hypocrites....

For me, I am surprise a Couple can live like this, I agree with you it is indeed weird...
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by pawpawsir: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2023
"Braintaf23:

But isn’t that exhausting? Living with a partner you don’t even like because of money from your collective families? They are both above 40 and the wife refers to him as “guy” that’s the only name she ever calls him."

Thank you for bringing us jist and something to talk about...

Please don't listen to 99% of the comments here, they are all negative, and mind you none of them are saints, they are all Amebo and don't mind their business in their own way, bunch of whining hypocrites....

For me, I am surprise a Couple can live like this, I agree with you it is indeed weird...
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Stargurl20(f): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
No be this same niaraland them tell me say love is not important in marriage when I said I don't think I want to marry a man I don't have feelings for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.