Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics (42128 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by juman(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mmash:
Do DNA test.the woman is confused & stupid,those children are his from the pics.she no know who she born for again

The look does not matter o.

Sometimes the children might belong to family members of the husband. Of course the children may look alike in the extended family.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by imagrg(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
She is even begging to be fvcked.

Woo men!
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by sisisioge: 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Oh dear! And na she dey chase the pastor's wife o. It is well.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by dazzlingd(m): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Evaluate someone’s mental health before marriage. Also try to see beyond the skin. Humans will always be deceitful, it is a game of thrones

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Nyascobar1414: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
I pity men that marry Nigerian women..
Shaa, simps like him are the problem.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by faceLAGOS: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
One of my fetish is watching cheating house wives secretly filmed.

I use to wonder & pity for the condition of the husband, wherever he is & whatever he’s doing.

Just have it at the back of your mind that you are not the only one smashing your wife, even if she seems faithful to you.

Like someone above rightly said, you should endeavor to hack into your wife’s communication device as early as possible.

It’s heartbreaking to be caught unawares.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Richy4(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
The children are his own, they look so much like him. His wife was just talking out of anger. By the way, even if the kids are not his, don't blame the wife, women learnt cheating from their husbands.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by ComeToJesus: 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Guy no allow woman ruffle your sanity.
You practically vomitted those kids from your mouth. The semblance no be here o.
You sef na anyhow person. Why not run DNA before going public?

Wetin dey worry you sef?

Social media no allow Una get sense again..

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Emily22(m): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Rinoxy:

It seems u guys don't know how expensive it is to run a DNA test in Nigeria that all of u are just shouting go n do DNA test up n down.

So 150,000 is expensive to you
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Emily22(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
Parachoko:
Dumb fool

Who told your ignorant self say it cost ₦1m to do it? Abeg clear for my front, I no get time for foolish person like you this year

Person wey dey ment, DNA na 120-160k
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by advanceDNA: 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
Witchcraft/Feminist 3 points....Men 0
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by alizma: 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
I am happy that the man get to know on time, he is still young and can move on, many have died just because they realized too late to live another better life. Some even go to the grave with what they know just to save their face and those of the children while the woman walk on their grave, enjoying what the man leave behind despite knowing the cause of the man's death.
Well the good news in this case is that the pastor's wife is only catching cruise with the woman and will soon dump her, that's if he hasn't dump her already.

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by advanceDNA: 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
efeteb:
Those Children are copy of the guy, the woman just want to use format claim the children give her boyfriend. The children has no resemblance to both the boyfriend who is dark and the wife with oval face like the boyfriend.

Guy do DNA and confirm your children.

Fight for their destiny because their mum want to use their future take buy akara.

How are ù guys seeing the comparing the husband and the children ?? Is the husband the one with the children at the beach??
If yes..his face is not clear naaaa

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by cumoverna: 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Parachoko:
Una just dey chop each other, she no dey serious with you, she no even love you

Maybe nah the way una dey knack unaself una dey gbadun
she de serious with me sha, but it was during in the heat of the hot sex, that she told me the truth.

Moreover, she also said she wants to be with me for a very long time.
I con start to de fear her.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Sibbb: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
How much is the cost of DNA per child
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
kiss twist that face very well, I never expect a Nigerian man to accept the truth. kiss [quote author=Richy4 post=119770163][/quote]
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
madridguy:
This is so disturbing. I pray God comfort him.
This is reason i always advise men with good financial strength to have 2 to 3 wives.
Shits are happening I swear.

My Gee, I have finally seen someone that support my idea
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Parachoko: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
cumoverna:
she de serious with me sha, but it was during in the heat of the hot sex, that she told me the truth.

Moreover, she also said she wants to be with me for a very long time.
I con start to de fear her.
Lol

A lady who love you no go Bleep another guy
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by dmangodwin(m): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tallesty1:
Sufficient reason to kill
And end up getting life in prison .
Is it worth it.
Instead walk away and do a new a thing
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by dazzlingd(m): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
The children are his own, they look so much like him. His wife was just talking out of anger. By the way, even if the kids are not his, don't blame the wife, women learnt cheating from their husbands.

grin
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Allisgud: 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ah sad :othis kind rubbish dey pain,he should go and do DNA first to comfirm if she's not on weeds
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by jice(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
the guy should do a DNA test. Those children look like him. He shouldn't just submit to that LovePeddler's statement and spoil the life of the innocent children wrongly.

It is horrible but let him exhaust all possible proof channels

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by osazsky(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
God1000:
This is cruel, such ugly realization can make one go crazy.

I don't know why some women do such evil thing, maybe he's even a nice guy.
one minute men..some men know thier prob but go just ignore am...i am not in anyway depending the hole
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
Chai! shocked
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by jimmynauty: 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Marriage ain't possible under animalife.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Amumaigwe: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
IamMobisola:

I thought y’all agreed women are the same.
And what’s to say those 2-3 women won’t also go the same route of paternity fraud? Isn’t that highway to the grave? Lol

What's your point? Women are just getting emboldened in shameful acts.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Osanoghodua1: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
The man must be stupid, go to Court and adopt all the kids, divorce the jezebel.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by Heterodox(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
Avoid polygamy.
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Haha angry

LilMissFavvy:

Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by IamMobisola(f): 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Amumaigwe:

What's your point? Women are just getting emboldened in shameful acts.
My point is: Polygamy isn’t the way out
Re: Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics by almarthins(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obio4real:
By Obio Monday

A popular Akwa Ibom live band entertainer, Soundcraft D Ritualist has been left heartbroken after his wife revealed to him in the presence of his children that he is not their biological father, GRASSROOT REPORTERS reports.

Taking to his Facebook page on Thursday, he said his wife saved one of her boyfriends' number as 'Pastor's Wife'. He also shared screenshots of his wife's conversation with her boyfriend, whom Truecaller identified as Godspower Abighe.

He wrote:

"Woow Just to come to realized that I’m not the biological father of this kids.. Mandu The Nsit Atai woman said this to my face this morning infront of my kids that I’m not their biological father that she’s taking them to their real father. Neighbors around were so shocked to hear her vomit such words.

"ME:- so all this while I have been suffering in vain chai. F-GENDER

"Normally I wouldn’t have bring this here but I’m doing this publicly based on my popularity because if you see this kids suffering tomorrow, nobody should blame me because I know she can’t take the responsibilities I was taking. Only their school fees is N202k (I have backed off)

"Fear NSIT ATAI WOMEN"

In another post, he wrote:

"Not even my death mother that will tell me to bring down that post.

"So it either you avoid the post or read and pass afteral she said it infront of those kids and the kids were shocked with tears when they heard her said I’m not their father.

"Read the screenshot shots below before telling me to take this down

"NSIT ATAI WOMAN saving man’s contact as pastor’s wife which I do take her phone to her to answer whenever the number calls thinking is pastor’s wife. I am off from this blue app.

"DNA test result will be posted here since she said I’m not the biological father of those kids"

The entertainer also shared another post, saying that he was depressed.

"DEPRESSED
What a wasted years,Vanity upon vanity"

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2023/01/akwa-ibom-entertainer-in-tears-as-wife-tells-him-hes-not-the-biological-father-of-his-kids-saves-boyfriends-number-as-pastors-wife.html?amp=1

All the action taking by the man is valid. The woman went beyond the bound. No man should take nonsense in 2023.

You dey eat my food, my cloth and money. You come dey insult me ontop with another man drilling you. E beta make u park Ur load without me knowing self

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cost Of Court Wedding In Nigeria / Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife / Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.