Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life (5139 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by kodab: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
she blocked me on her phone contact and on WhatsApp after 4years of dating each other ,she embarrassed me alot ,but I still love her so much ,she's my first girlfriend and am her third boyfriend ,I'm just crying since because it's paining me alot I love her so much but she's just hate me ,but I swear to GOD I will never love any woman again in my life till I die ,my hatred for women just started today

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Beebah321(f): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
One person hurt u, u wan con involve innocent people. Weak man.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Shalommy(f): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Chaii.. Just one breakfast? Then you're still a boy. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by oz4real83(m): 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Remove 2pac's pic from your post, 2pac wasn't an emotional coward or "SIMP-pac" as you are angry sad

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by laluski(m): 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
kodab:
she blocked me on her phone contact and on WhatsApp after 4years of dating each other ,she embarrassed me alot ,but I still love her so much ,she's my first girlfriend and am her third boyfriend ,I'm just crying since because it's paining me alot I love her so much but she's just hate me ,but I swear to GOD I will never love any woman again in my life till I die ,my hatred for women just started today

So what has Tupac's pic got to do with it

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Prokaryote: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
kodab:
u will not be the first to be served breakfast, if you decide not to love again,that's your problem. True love and fake love existed before now, just move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Mynd44: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
laluski:

So what has Tupac's pic got to do with it
He has now become a "Thug immortal"

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by abobote: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Pussy wey you Bleep for 4 good years block you, and you no go thanksgivings.

You are an ingrate

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Cypress042(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
What else can we do to get rid of weak men sad

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by DONFRANSKID(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin grin grin
They serve you breakfast u dey complian instead of you to man up.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by headbasher96(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
OP work on yourself and settle down nigerian girls are not worth the pain we pass through because of them
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Veezy4u(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
tell us the full gist what really happened?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by IamtheTruth1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
kodab:

If you like add biggie pic too. "There is no heaven for a simp.."
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Rexymania(m): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wait for pac 2 grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Veezy4u(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
All these failed relationships and nairalanders(mostly guys) undiluted hΓ’te for women everyday. See women are women, as much as a lot are wayward n promiscuous doesn't mean there are no good girls. Most times we're blind to see the good girls. Moreover na some guys spoil them( after spoiling dem what do you expect?). Small thing, name calling has begun; olosho etc no be our fellow men de pay dem. Guys let's be truth to ourselves most guys are predators shifting pants with reckless abandon ( you too na ashawo).
As a guy, you should never be WEAK. Never! Some are just over grown babies, you should man up and take charge. Small thing you begin to see some crying on woman matter Godforbid. Small thing my girlfriend this n that what should I do shocked I feel embarrassed seeing such nonsense. Abeggi no fvck up no make dem use you

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Silentgroper(m): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Beebah321:
na u be this abi na cloned acct?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Silentgroper(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
abobote:
Pussy wey you Bleep for 4 good years block you, and you no go thanksgivings.

You are an ingrate
Lol. D mumu wan die ontop one pussy...
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
oz4real83:
Remove 2pac's pic from your post, 2pac wasn't an emotional coward or "SIMP-pac" as you are angry sad
Lol at SIMP-pac.

Mr kodab, life's unfair. Move on and find a good girl. And if you chose to hate, maybe you should switch to gay. Men ll still hurt you. The earlier the better you realise that it's human nature to disappoint, the better.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Silentgroper(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Veezy4u:
All these failed relationships and nairalanders(mostly guys) undiluted hΓ’te for women everyday. See women are women, as much as a lot are wayward n promiscuous doesn't mean there are no good girls. Most times we're blind to see the good girls. Moreover na some guys spoil them( after spoiling dem what do you expect?). Small thing, name calling has begun; olosho etc no be our fellow men de pay dem. Guys let's be truth to ourselves most guys are predators shifting pants with reckless abandon ( you too na ashawo).
As a guy, you should never be WEAK. Never! Some are just over grown babies, you should man up and take charge. Small thing you begin to see some crying on woman matter Godforbid. Small thing my girlfriend this n that what should I do shocked I feel embarrassed seeing such nonsense. Abeggi no fvck up no make dem use you
D like of soifra, jennyclay and co-horts be aggravating and niggaz be getting pissed d more...
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by brain54(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
Yet another red pillar is born…
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Verifiedtrader(m): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
MF.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by T0BY(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nah you Sabi. Instead you go use your sense fall in love with naija girl, you use your heart.

Who no get sense, go get sense by force.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by ifihearam: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
When will Seun create kids section on nairaland?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Beebah321(f): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Silentgroper:
na u be this abi na cloned acct?
ahh na Beebah2000. Wetin happen?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Medianna(f): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
It baffles me to hear people saying things like i will never love again,
If you don't love and you see person wey love you love, you started acting like a jerk till you loose that person, its still your loss and your regret.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Haakeem(m): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
Beebah321:
keep qwayet jare
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Haakeem(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
mmadu4:
the fact that you disrespected Pac by posting his picture . you are an idiot and a coward. stupid coward
na lady you be?
why d thing pain you like this?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Haakeem(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mynd44:
He has now become a "Thug immortal"
mtcheeeew. That ban wey you give me I never still forget am .
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by godlessmind: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
kodab:

Pls give this baby his feeding bottle grin..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Thryphosa(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
All I see is a lovely picture of a rap legend. RIP my nigga PAC!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Mrkindness: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. Just one breakfast? Then you're still a boy. cheesy cheesy
he is a boy indeed, possibly 20 to 22.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Decided To Quit / How I Had Sex With My Driver Just To Have Children For My Husband / My Husband Does Not Romance Me Before Having Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.