Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life (5141 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Killerbag36: 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
What's its breakfast
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Freelane33(m): 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mynd44:

He has now become a "Thug immortal"
Myndd44 is a thug grin
This your comment eh wan make I fall for table grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Silentgroper(m): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
Beebah321:
ahh na Beebah2000. Wetin happen?
if u really are beebah.. U no suppose reason me like this except say we get beef..
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by gonkin(m): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Get a distraction, she's been ur addiction since
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by zoomman(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
kodab:
she blocked me on her phone contact and on WhatsApp after 4years of dating each other ,she embarrassed me alot ,but I still love her so much ,she's my first girlfriend and am her third boyfriend ,I'm just crying since because it's paining me alot I love her so much but she's just hate me ,but I swear to GOD I will never love any woman again in my life till I die ,my hatred for women just started today
Breakfast wey don turn normal for me. Oga, dust your ass and go back to the drawing board.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by OrigeenalSeven: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. Just one breakfast? Then you're still a boy. cheesy cheesy
I wish he knew how many breakfast you've tasted he would have covered his face in shame
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by OrigeenalSeven: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Cypress042:
What else can we do to get rid of weak men sad

offer them as burnt offering
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Beebah321(f): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
Silentgroper:
if u really are beebah.. U no suppose reason me like this except say we get beef..
no ooo. We no dey beef. smiley
Sorry dear embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Silentgroper(m): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Beebah321:
no ooo. We no dey beef. smiley
Sorry dear embarassed

Scam...

You no be beebah2000
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Dreadlock69(m): 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mynd44:

He has now become a "Thug immortal"

grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Das1mama: 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
BABA of all SIMPS spotted!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Autobot05: 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
I tasted breakfast on the 29 Oct 2021 ... comrade since then I no go again till now .... not sure I'll go again sha grin . I dontt normally like girls so much but even if I see the one I like , if I remember that breakfast I go just jp cheesy

Btw Come to jesus ... he doesnt serve BREAKFAST
Re: My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
this is how many misogynists and Misandrists, "Feminists" are made

(1) (2) (Reply)

24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. / More Than 100 Funny And Cute Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Fall For You / GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.