Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment (45746 Views)

Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment / PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision / FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by boxypane(m): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2023
Na by force to support Obi?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Olatara(f): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2023
Dsalvo:

Yes he is. He does exactly what I would do against bullies and the most intolerance people on Earth who want to shout everyone down always.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2023
But does Brymo really believe that what he said is correct?
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Skillsnigeria: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2023
Hmmm
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Then let us go, simple. Hold referendum and let's vote. How hard is that?

I am not against this at all. What I am against is people pretending to be in favour of Nigeria because they want their brother to be president. This is hypocrisy.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by bluecircle470: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2023
Pierocash:
Ogbeni focus on your dead music career first

Are you the one feeding him all this while?

4 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by MadarasBlade(m): 9:58am On Jan 07, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

I am not against this at all. What I am against is people pretending to be in favour of Nigeria because they want their brother to be president. This is hypocrisy.

They are still Nigerians for now, so what are you saying? Do economic policies of the country not affect them?

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Winnersunited: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2023
Roboto11:
Una want Biafra and Nigeria at the same time?

grin
What of OPC and Odua Republic Afterall, your Oga once said he does not believe in Nigeria but in Odua Republic.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by KINGS100(m): 9:58am On Jan 07, 2023
When you see a Yoruba man who's kinsmen are agitating for Oduduwa Republic saying that Igbo can't make Presidency because of Agitation for Biafra, but he's not saying the same about his people. Know it that you have seen a bigot and attention seeking Lad.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2023
Chief Wailer, that's why you're all trying so hard to foist Obi the criminal on us to change the narrative grin

We've long ago understand this gimmicks
Racoon:
That does not change the fact that the Igbo race is blessed so much that no man can cursed. Infact Nigeria have remained in doldrums for the past 62 years because of neglect of the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by emnite(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2023
I don't even know him
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by VawulenceProMax: 10:00am On Jan 07, 2023
Nightwolf1:
Who is asking a wacko to apologize?
sweetplum come see yabsh
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Caseless: 10:01am On Jan 07, 2023
ganisucks:

No, he's a guy looking for attention. Just another clout chaser. Cheap Kanye West ripoff.
Everybody know say Brymo no de seek attention. He's a man of his own vision.

7 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by ayotade09(m): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2023
They have been throwing insult since the beginning but small retaliation they go they play the tribalism card hypocrit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Olatara(f): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2023
MadarasBlade:

When kanu asked for a referendum, was it granted?

Let us go, you guys say no, oya give us presidency, you guys wouldn't oblige.

Isn't that witchcraft?
Kanu is not a politician. All Igbo politicians like PO, Soludo, Ekweremadu, Okorocha etc should ask for referendum not Kanu.

And do it the right way not Nzogbu Nzogbu or sit at home way.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Winnersunited: 10:02am On Jan 07, 2023
kollinzgee:
And this guy has igbo friends in the music industry,i use to think brymo is woke and exposed but i was wrong sentimental people can never go far in life no wonder his carrer is down the drain.
Don't mind him.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2023
MadarasBlade:

They are still Nigerians for now, so what are you saying? Do economic policies of the country not affect them?

A place people call a zoo, and their people efulefu's and Sabo's. So the Igbos are also Zoogerians, just knowing now this applies to everyone including the Igbo's. Obi will not be president, Biafra agitation will start again, and people claiming to be Nigerians will go back to cursing the land that feeds them.

God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by cardoctor(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2023
It doesn't matter. We all understand that every Nigerian can be President. Who the cap fits let him wear it.

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Poshest4: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2023
Se you get career?

Pierocash:
Ogbeni focus on your dead music career first

3 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Espelbengz(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2023
Expected this type of comment and I knew some of them wouldn't dissapoint! As usual the endsars generation didn't dissapoint �

PrinceOfLagos:
Brymo that Olamide finished his career is trying every possible means to revive his dead music career

He should be ignored

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by 9japride(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2023
Hope the Niger Delta people see how they perceive we all in that region? It's good thing the Niger Delta has been a good father Christmas to everyone and sustaining the nation. They should continue the good work and for those shouting one Nigeria, keep it up in a hypocritical way. I have always maintained that this election will reveal the true nature of a lot of people and regions.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Poshest4: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2023
But he's 100% better than you even your parents know this

StrongandMighty:
A failed musician looking for anything to revive his dead career...

2 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Coldie(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2023
I am igbo and to be sincere Brymo is saying the truth, as long as Biafra talks continue to linger on n the east, nobody will ever take us seriously

3 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by hammerT: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2023
THE FEAR OF IGBO IS THE BEGINING OF WISDOM.

BRYMO DON RECIEVE SMALL SENSE, NOW NA EASTERNERS.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Coldie(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2023
9japride:
Hope the Niger Delta people see how they perceive we all in that region? It's good thing the Niger Delta has been a good father Christmas to everyone and sustaining the nation. They should continue the good work and for those shouting one Nigeria, keep it up in a hypocritical way. I have always maintained that this election will reveal the true nature of a lot of people and regions.
If Niger delta say them no go be Father Christmas again wetin go happen?

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by chinemezeq: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2023
femisplash:
Real niggar.. You Igbos can only bully & harass your timid people but you can't do that here, una go collect.
Where is here
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by JAYUK(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2023
Nigeria has the highest number of fools on earth, how can one be marketing a toxic product, your friends and family are bleeding through their nose and you are still busy trying to sell a dead product

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by lapintoz: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2023
Same words of wisdom Soludo offered to the obidients. Brymo only just re-echoed it....I mean loud am well......

3 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by CoolAmbience(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2023
ElSudani:

Right, but some are more violent than the others.

Na lie...

E nor instrument wey dem take measure madness.

People can't be going about threatening others.

E get who no dey die

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Mummyimbecile(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2023
I don't think I have heard about this useless and hopeless idiot called Brymo before. Someone should as a matter of utmost urgency tell me what the fool stands for!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors / Femi Fani-Kayode After EFCC Granted Him Bail Today (Photos) / How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.