Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment (45767 Views)

Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) / Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment / PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by MadarasBlade(m): 9:40am On Jan 07, 2023
Olatara:
Brymo is actually right! You can have Agitate for Biafra and still want Presidency. Don't sit on the fence, choose a cause and build not burn bridges.

When kanu asked for a referendum, was it granted?

Let us go, you guys say no, oya give us presidency, you guys wouldn't oblige.

Isn't that witchcraft?

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Majesty33(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2023
APCnaPDP:

Not at all. I have worked with some and I can tell you for free that you have to watch your back all the time. I can bet you that if Tinubu was from another tribe, the kind of smear campaign about him would have been triple what we are seeing at the moment. He is Yoruba, so we have to overlook his life story and other things.
My brother, where I work currently, I had to beg some boss in other departments to welcome me in because my current boss who finished from Alhamadu Bello university, is a bloody tribalist . All he does is to listen to gossips about me from my colleague and he will start oppressing me with that and when I find something wrong about thr way they work their and try to call his attention to that, he pretends as if he is neutral and ask me to seek solutions from another tribalist my supervisor. I have to beg a boss from the south in another department to take me cos this man have given me series of sanctioning and he has deducted my salary severally. You need to see the day I was to resume to the other departments, this man stood up and my colleague in the other departments stood and started saying ' Oga don't let me go like that" u are higher than his current boss, don't let him go. Hmmm it was by the grace of God and eversince I change department, I have found peace from snitching and constant sanction and now the evidence showed that all those sanction, are just mere witch hunting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by slickgirl: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2023
As usual, nobody is talking about the petrol pump prices across the country and the hardship that is driving hunger into homes in Nigeria.

It's always about tribe, region and religion. It was same before independence and it's still same now.
Think again people, you have the capacity to think, pls think.

5 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Johel(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2023
ElSudani:

Right, but some are more violent than the others.

U mean the Yoruba thugs causing problems in Lagos?or the ritualist in Ogun State?

Where do you see Igbos going all violent?

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by hotwax: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2023
He needs the publicity. His career is dead

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by onuman: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2023
Igbo will not become president of Nigeria but you want one Nigeria at all costs because of crude oil and gas deposits in the southeast and the southsouth?
Illiterate on the microphone looking for fame but without knowing the implications of what he says. And who is the Brymo thing? Never heard of such a name.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by MarketDispatch: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2023

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Psalmistproject: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2023
Roboto11:
Una want Biafra and Nigeria at the same time?

grin

You want to hold Biafra and Nigeria away from them? Keep playing with fire
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by deji17: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2023
BigIyanga:

Lol.. Do easterners buy a loaf of bread more than Swesternrrs.. Abeg make una sit down.
We have a bakery.. grin grin grin
From consumption to production..

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2023
Igbos will not like this truth. You can't use Obi's presidency as second choice for Biafra, it will not work. We either want to work to fix Nigeria together or we want to go our separate ways, there are no in-betweens.

9 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Minjim: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2023
When Peter Obi finally loses, All I know is that I don’t want to hear any Biafra or death song after election.
I don't want to hear No lefelandum, No erection.
The same way you people forgot about Nnamdi kanu now is what I want to see.
I don't want to hear that Nigeria is a zoo.

The same way everyone loves Nigeria now is the same way I want us to continue

8 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by slickgirl: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Brymo is a man with big balls
He is not a coward like Ojukwu

One thing is sure. He is a tribalist and he should be ashamed of himself as a creative person.

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Kwestionair: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2023
Baba be playing with fire thinking he’s woke.
I don’t blame him sha, it’s the Igbos that are easily a sellout that I blame.
Brymo keep hustling your political money now at the expense of the Igbos, you will need it at the long run.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by deji17: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2023
Psalmistproject:

You want to hold Biafra and Nigeria away from them? Keep playing with fire
What else ? More ungun known men and Mondays sit at home?

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by MadarasBlade(m): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha

Your AfghanEastern region is barren and unproductive.

Your terrorist region is avoided by any sane person

Your cannibalism is second to none grin

You can troll all you want but you know it's the truth i am saying, we come to Lagos and after some few years own properties.
You've had an head start for years and still have nothing to show for it.

Lazy set of men who wait for their father to die just to inherit his properties, omo una no work.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by onuman: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2023
Fulanis and other northerners play tribalism in a brilliant way, disguise. That'scorrect. But too many Yorubas play harsh and undisguised tribalism. Foolish and incorrect.
That's how Tinubu said it's his turn to be president without considering the fact that his SW had used its slot between 1999-2007. Instead of Tinubu to become president of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar is preferred.

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by IbadeHQ: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2023
kollinzgee:
And this guy has igbo friends in the music industry,i use to think brymo is woke and exposed but i was wrong sentimental people can never go far in life no wonder his carrer is down the drain.

Truth is bitter.

Simple question! Biafra or Nigeria? which one do you want? that is just what Brymo is saying.

7 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by purejustice36: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2023
Them don already destine this guy say he no fit make am for life

He get the music talent but some people they wey no just fit make am no matter how they try

He even naked join am to sell him music , yet he no still make am

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Iagos: 9:47am On Jan 07, 2023
Ohhh! My neighbor has been playing Brymo since morning. I now know why.

He's never played any music that loud before. I was just wondering what's happening. grin grin grin
Human beings grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by rickyrex(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

[/b]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/dear-easterners-im-not-sorry-brymo-stands-by-igbo-presidency-comment/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7510735/brymo-igbo-presidency-may-pipe
the reason choco city dumped your dead career. upcoming artists after how many years. nah igbos many you no sell abi
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by MadarasBlade(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2023
slickgirl:
As usual, nobody is talking about the petrol pump prices across the country and the hardship that is driving hunger into homes in Nigeria.

It's always about tribe, region and religion. It was same before independence and it's still same now.
Think again people, you have the capacity to think, pls think.

Thank you so much, as if economic policies doesn't affect everyone.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Dayaa: 9:50am On Jan 07, 2023
Did Peter Obi at any time affiliate himself with Biafra?

Also, he needs to explain what he means by "not prudent".

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by tk4radi: 9:52am On Jan 07, 2023
He wants to use Peter-Obi to shine?

The last I knew, he was supposed to be a musician
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by MadarasBlade(m): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2023
sgtponzihater1:
Igbos will not like this truth. You can't use Obi's presidency as second choice for Biafra, it will not work. We either want to work to fix Nigeria together or we want to go our separate ways, there are no in-betweens.

Then let us go, simple. Hold referendum and let's vote. How hard is that?
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by onuman: 9:52am On Jan 07, 2023
slickgirl:

One thing is sure. He is a tribalist and he should be ashamed of himself as a creative person.

The man is tribalist without senses.
Igbo is the largest or 2nd largest ethnic group in Nigeria.
Igbo votes can go a long way to make an impact. His resort to inciting other ethnic groups against the Igbo presidential candidate is bunkum. He foolishly believes he is improving the electoral chances of Tinubu, a sick and old man who forfeited $460000 drug trafficking money to the US government. NIGERIA MUST NOT BE MADE A PARIAH STATE.
Tinubu CANNEVER BECOME PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by intruder15(m): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Brymo is a man with big balls
He is not a coward like Ojukwu

Person whe don die. Una no want make e rest in peace. If you don't mind, can you explain why you think Ojukwu is a coward.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2023
Brymo with balls.

God bless that sensational Singer

7 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by ike007(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2023
Roboto11:

We'll see about that.

What did that guy from the north say again... Oh yes it goes like this "when i hear the drums of war and see that its the Yoruba man beating it, i go back to sleep"

2 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by MadarasBlade(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2023
IbadeHQ:

Truth is bitter.

Simple question! Biafra or Nigeria? which one do you want? that is just what Brymo is saying.

If you will give us biafra today today, i am sure a lot of us will be willing to go.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Winnersunited: 9:54am On Jan 07, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Brymo is using Igbos to revive his dead musical career.
True talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) / Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) / PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.