Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment (45690 Views)

Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment / PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision / FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by technicallyrich(m): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2023
APCnaPDP:
Easterners make me laugh, they get insulted right left and centre and look the other way. If you don’t make people pay for their utterances against you, then people will continue to disrespect you guys.
Even on this website, the amount of insults they get but they never give back, they read and pass but it sticks.
Igbois I don't care attitude is really making me angry,I wonder when they will realise that Yoru badd people is purposely sponsoring a campaign so that other tribes will hate them.
Their big men are just so individualistic.like all man got himself.
I know my tribe ijaws are not perfect but yoru badd people dey fear us.yhey know what we can do to them.no be mouth.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Olatara(f): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2023
Brymo is actually right! You can't Agitate for Biafra and still want Presidency. Don't sit on the fence, choose a cause and build not burn bridges.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Majesty33(m): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2023
APCnaPDP:

Mate, I know Yorubas and I can tell you that they are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria. I don’t hate them, I just call out their hypocrisy. These people killed my uncle years ago because he wasn’t Yoruba via OPC. A lot of them are terrible, education doesn’t change their poor primitive mindset. It is only good when it favours them.
My brother , I can bet you they are like that. Back in secondary school days, it wasn't easy for me, while returning from school, they will give me space and gossip about me at the back and I understand all they always say, that was in Lagos and now that I have to shuffle Ibadan and Lagos due to my job, hmmm, it's terrible here. They can connive and kill you just because u are not their tribe and things work well for u in their land. Education doesn't change that mindset.

5 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Kilometres: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2023
R
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by ominilongest(m): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2023
Someone said brymo is looking for attention
U think say brymo na Wizkid or davido wey dey chase clout
Person wey no dey promote his album sef
If u like listen if u like no listen when reality touch you,you go know which song to listen to na then u go know say brymo no be un papa mate.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Osanoghodua1: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2023
Everyone is entitled to their opinion in a democratic dispensation. Next month will put to rest all controversies. I'll be voting Peter Obi by the grace of God. I would have voted OSINBAJO but he won't be on the bailout paper. So I choose the lesser evil which is Peter Obi. APC ticket is a Jihadist ticket says a Muslim cleric from Kano, saying this is the honour of Islam calling all Muslims to support Jihadism.

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by maestroferddi: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2023
ganisucks:

No, he's a guy looking for attention. Just another clout chaser. Cheap Kanye West ripoff.
As in Bariga Kanye West...
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Ance4Liverpool: 9:30am On Jan 07, 2023
He is looking for a way to trend with the richest tribe in Nigeria.
Please Nigerians vote wisely oooo

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Yuneehk(f): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2023
ganisucks:

No, he's a guy looking for attention. Just another clout chaser. Cheap Kanye West ripoff.
grin grin grin
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by HardMirror(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2023
ganisucks:

are psquare also looking for attention?

8 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Roboto11:

We'll see about that.

Social media bravery can only save you but for awhile. Keep replying
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by APCnaPDP: 9:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Majesty33:
My brother , I can bet you they are like that. Back in secondary school days, it wasn't easy for me, while returning from school, they will give me space and gossip about me at the back and I understand all they always say, that was in Lagos and now that I have to shuffle Ibadan and Lagos due to my job, hmmm, it's terrible here. They can connive and kill you just because u are not their tribe and things work well for u in their land. Education doesn't change that mindset.

Not at all. I have worked with some and I can tell you for free that you have to watch your back all the time. I can bet you that if Tinubu was from another tribe, the kind of smear campaign about him would have been triple what we are seeing at the moment. He is Yoruba, so we have to overlook his life story and other things.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Reckyd123(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Not relevant in music, not relevant in politics. Can't mention his name because I will be letting myself down if I do.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by perdollar(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2023
I WL love his musics no more. He is a tribalistic idiiot.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Majesty33(m): 9:31am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
yet Your entire ancestors and kindred cannot live nor survive without running to the West? Lol

Keep disgracing your ancestors in public forum
Many yorubas are living comfortable and peaceful in Portharcourt and as we speak, I have one of them in my father's house in Portharcourt, I speak Yoruba to them and they respond. I collect rent from them yearly and they enjoy other facilities in the house with other tenant and I don't maltreat them because they are Yorubas. I am wise and educated.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by HardMirror(m): 9:31am On Jan 07, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Brymo that Olamide finished his career is trying every possible means to revive his dead music career

He should be ignored
what about psquare?
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Mandate2023: 9:31am On Jan 07, 2023
Truthisunique2:
Brymo is the last person to apologise when he has a view

My friend is good to see u again

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Regex: 9:32am On Jan 07, 2023
Little wonder why his career as a musician died despite being a good one.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Amayabor1: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2023
Roboto11:

No tribe has the monopoly of madness.

If you think no tribe has Monopoly of violence, Fulani herdsmen have been killing many people in the SW for years now. why not match fulani herdsmen with violence first?

PS: I'm not igbo!

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Kilometres: 9:34am On Jan 07, 2023
kollinzgee:

Have peter ever mentioned the word "yoruba" throughout this campaign?has peter ever talked about the civil war?

Go and check and come back

4 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by DrMuzungu(m): 9:34am On Jan 07, 2023
Roboto11:

No tribe has the monopoly of madness.

That is true. The issue is, I did not hear about Igbo or Yoruba terrorist herders in the north.
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Laughingkk: 9:35am On Jan 07, 2023
kk2027:
I'm not cut out for tribal bigotry

My pastor said it without mincing words that a sick country cannot be handed to a sick president

After Buhari, we cant afford a balabu blu blu president.

yahoo boys gazelle garagraa

Nigeria must be rescued as a matter of urgency

Instead of your USELESS PASTOR to focus on his fake calling and continue milking his BLIND followers by collecting their TITHE AND O,he is here criticising others.....Only SICK FOOOOOLS listens to modern day Pastors cos they are the bigger THIEF in the the PULPIT
Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by candygist: 9:35am On Jan 07, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Brymo that Olamide finished his career is trying every possible means to revive his dead music career

He should be ignored

He should be ignored right, but you just commented on is story.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by djseanjohn77: 9:35am On Jan 07, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He should be ignored

Do you think his life is all about music? Guy has been in so much prior music and he is relevant, not like dead and forgotten Yeasterners grin grin grin

One thing about these people But because u know it will be a pipe dream grin grin, you resort to insult and cursing, and you must force your candidate down another's throat, the beauty of democracy is allowing everyone to vote their choice grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by MadarasBlade(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2023
VTJN:
yet Your entire ancestors and kindred cannot live nor survive without running to the West? Lol

Keep disgracing your ancestors in public forum

And yet when they come to the west, they make you and your likes tenants, how shameful.

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Zeezenho: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2023
We don't expect him to be sorry. The Truth is that he is inconsequential .

1 Like

Re: ‘Dear Easterners, I’m Not Sorry’, Brymo Stands By Igbo Presidency Comment by Zeezenho: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Brymo is a man with big balls
He is not a coward like Ojukwu

You mean awo abiola and alafin of oyo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List / IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) / Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.