Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. (3693 Views)

Is It Wrong Of Me To Not Want To See My Girlfriend Every Day / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by chim14(m): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kind of true for the average Nigerian woman espercially the ones that their mouth run like tap.

I have a married couple as neighbours late at night they argue, naso the woman voice go wan high pass the man own, b4 u knw it the man give her slap, slap. She cry small, but voice down & everywhere is silent in seconds.

In the morning things get to normal as if nothing happen.

7 Likes

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by toujurs: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin grin which kind advice be this, please o! If they beat your daughter that way, would you like it shocked..

This is unfair.

2 Likes

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by imagrg(m): 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Just soft beating using the rod laced with condom between your legs...I guess that's what the OP means.
Sweetplum:

Only a girl that's insane by whatever she sees in the man. You touch me and you are jailed for life!
Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
imagrg:
Just soft beating using the rod laced with condom between your legs...I guess that's what the OP means.
You are right o. But have you tested tried the act at home? Do it there with your kins before coming to me
Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by mmadu4: 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
chim14:
Kind of true for the average Nigerian woman espercially the ones that their mouth run like tap.

I have a married couple as neighbours late at night they argue, naso the woman voice go wan high pass the man own, b4 u knw it the man give her slap, slap. She cry small, but voice down & everywhere is silent in seconds.

E dey sweet them like mad . They get turned on when beaten or slapped

1 Like

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by unamamatoto: 2:59am On Jan 07, 2023
Prettygirl200:
You won't even dare try that with me, I am very voilet nd no guy that have dated has ever raised his hands on me, I will send u to your early grave by stabbing you death. M not fucking joking
Yahoo boy dey disguise... Ode undecided

1 Like

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by MrBroke(m): 5:31am On Jan 07, 2023
I no get sister but if I here say you beat my female cousin as a boy, the kine drilling you go face you go know say women are delicate.
Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Baronthecelebri: 7:08am On Jan 07, 2023
Lamanii22:
They would start the beating from your sisters… how can you just wake up and post thrash Like tf
shut up fools

1 Like

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Prettygirl200(f): 7:26am On Jan 07, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Ashawo and knife, 5and 6
I have said what I want to say, if you like insult your wretched mother at home that's your business not mine, she was the one that used her cursed womb to carry an unfortunate soul like you so what do you expect?
Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Prettygirl200(f): 7:28am On Jan 07, 2023
unamamatoto:
Yahoo boy dey disguise... Ode undecided
Same to you!!
Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by when2(f): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2023
chim14:

Op how old are you? I want to check something.
Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by headbasher96(m): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Oya go and start the beating from your mother naaa, foolish dickhead!!!
well i dont throw tantrums dear so shalom

1 Like

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Prettygirl200(f): 8:12am On Jan 07, 2023
headbasher96:
well i dont throw tantrums dear so shalom
Is that so? Why wont you, u are supporting domestic violence isn't it?
Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 07, 2023
Trash...

1 Like

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by thestreets(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Mental poverty is the worse form of poverty.
Alcohol squanderers, wife beaters, laziness and malice are all indications of mental poverty. And in-between these characteristics lies all sorts of negativity in life

can you define malice for me? I am not talking to my crazy nosy neighbor but i bear them no ill will. I just want to be happy. upon that they are still trying their best to poke me. they are even poking me not trying to. So is avoiding someone malice?

1 Like

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Rickmann: 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
mmadu4:
like the caption says . any man in relationship should at least beat his wife or gf every now and then . you will not only make her want you more . she will be totally submissive to you . according to wiki review . women who are in an abusive relationship will most likely continue to stay in it

beat her to stupor . trust me she will never leave you

Any man wey touch my sister, i go tidy am sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Olumighty23: 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
chim14:

If any screw or nut loose for her head she needs resisting, nah still true love some Nigerian really need am
Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by YouandiAllofus: 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
thestreets:

can you define malice for me? I am not talking to my crazy nosy neighbor but i bear them no ill will. I just want to be happy. upon that they are still trying their best to poke me. they are even poking me not trying to. So is avoiding someone malice?

Avoidance is not malice. But in doing so, try to create a believable excuse in the most friendly and appealing way possible if you are being confronted by such persons.
A malicious environment is also toxic and can sometimes be dangerous. It is very important that you understand the situation so as to know if it is manageable or if it is best that you make a space
Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by thestreets(m): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
YouandiAllofus:

Avoidance is not malice. But in doing so, try to create a believable excuse in the most friendly and appealing way possible if you are being confronted by such persons.
A malicious environment is also toxic and can sometimes be dangerous. It is very important that you understand the situation so as to know if it is manageable or if it is best that you make a space

thank you. well stated points.

we share the same compound but different apartment. the only thing we share in common is the energy meter and i dont default nor do i wait to be reminded. i cant allow someone to live my life 4 me. i got just 1 shot here and i want it to be by my terms. i may have to move because they are hell bent on relating with me but that will do me no good. they talk about you right in front of you. they like mocking someone but they are flat broke. the see life as a competition which is a very dangerous trait to have. they are adepts at shooting emotional attacks which can easily break a weak person. i have learned a lot recently from them though. they have done me more good than harm. last last people wicked i swear.

mind ur business no supoz hard at all

1 Like

Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Glitcher: 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
imagrg:
Good evening sir, i saw your comment on a software engineering program you took. I've registered and awaiting their contact, I would like to link up with you so you can tell me some of the challenges I may face and other advice. Please follow me so I can message you. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by zexy2030(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Beating a fellow adult is an assault. Which can become a legal issue. Women who love being beaten are psychologically imbalanced and this implies they too are violent and one day will stab the man at his weakest time, in the name of self defence. Getting your man's attention should never be by being rude or by violence or by creating issues. Get his attention improving your networth.
Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by headbasher96(m): 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Is that so? Why wont you, u are supporting domestic violence isn't it?
madam dont mention me again
Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Prettygirl200(f): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2023
headbasher96:
madam dont mention me again
What will u do about it.
Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by headbasher96(m): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Prettygirl200:
What will u do about it.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Beat Your Girlfriend Every Now And Then. Trust Me Women Love It. by Prettygirl200(f): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
headbasher96:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
That's good, keep shutting your mouth whenever I mention you, okay?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Smash Or Pass This Hot Banny? / Guyz With 6 Pacs / Can You Live Life Being Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.