Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) (11180 Views)

How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. / I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by coogar: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2011
xynerise
talk to me. . . . .how did you meet this bride of yours? straight off nairaland or you guys met in the real world before connecting on nairaland?
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by pendo89(f): 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2011
I dont believe anything anybody says here anymore.
Everything is shrouded in mystery.
whatever.
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by coogar: 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2011
pendo89:

whatever.

i believe in you though. . . .
others are just mysterious. . . .
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Cuddlemii: 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2011
pendo89:

whatever.

Welcome to Nland sweetie kiss kiss kiss It is all part of the fun. I am real though
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2011
coogar:

i believe in you though. . . .
others are just mysterious. . . .
angry angry angry angry
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by denzel2009: 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2011
Xynerise is lying. Skydeep was the one chepsying him here all along. He did some bragado for her for a while until she finally gave him sliding tackle and they met at kuramo beach. That was where they hit it off physically. lipsrsealed and now they are happily married with a baby on the way!
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by xynerise: 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2011
@coogar. I met skydeep first on Nairaland but met Silvia(her real name) in d real world. She usually bash me here before we met and the world being too small we ended up seeing each other. Its hard for anyone to believe. No be their fault sha. grin
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by coogar: 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2011
xynerise:

@coogar. I met skydeep first on Nairaland but met Silvia(her real name) in d real world. She usually bash me here before we met and the world being too small we ended up seeing each other. Its hard for anyone to believe. No be their fault sha. grin

i believe you. . . . .
at the end of the day, it is what you say that matters. . . .not what others think.
happy married life. . .

about time i cast my net in this section.
competent brides should make their applications.
pendo, cuddlemii, dyt, etc.
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by claremont(m): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2011
coogar:

i believe you. . . . .
at the end of the day, it is what you say that matters. . . .not what others think.
happy married life. . .
This makes perfect sense.
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by coogar: 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2011
denzel2009:

Xynerise is lying. Skydeep was the one chepsying him here all along. He did some bragado for her for a while until she finally gave him sliding tackle and they met at kuramo beach. That was where they hit it off physically. lipsrsealed and now they are happily married with a baby on the way!

you should be ashamed of yourself!
how do you know she's expecting a child?
you are a serious aproko
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by pendo89(f): 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Welcome to Nland sweetie kiss kiss kiss It is all part of the fun. I am real though
you complicate things further. Tell me pliz.R u male or female.Rember the   on the other thread? you shocked me undecided
ok grin

xynerise:

A question 4 u sir. dd u fall in love with 'skydeep' or with 'sylvia'.Which of the 2 captivated you first?
pardon me I love askin
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Cuddlemii: 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2011
xynerise:

Thou shall not lie. As always the truth shall set you free. Always be real. I actually loved your union from day one. I even wrote a poem for you both like twice but I just didn't like this thread cos it would only promote deception. You are an example so always remember that. I am at peace that my role model did the right thing cool cool cool cool

Who cares where u met but what you both meant smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by xynerise: 12:00am On Sep 04, 2011
@pendo89. I didnt fall in love with skydeep but I fell in love with Syvia.
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by denzel2009: 12:06am On Sep 04, 2011
coogar:

you should be ashamed of yourself!
how do you know she's expecting a child?
you are a serious aproko

I see things wink. You see, skydeep didn't hide anything on these boards.

Toba, stop bullshitting! I'm not in competition with you, as you can see that I was being sarcastic with 190's IDs.
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by coogar: 12:08am On Sep 04, 2011
denzel2009:

I see things wink. You see, skydeep didn't hide anything on these boards.

hmm. . . . . .i can see i'm a jew-man in this section.
everyone seems to know everyone's business.

mr denzel, which of these girls are still single?
which ones have not been knocked up?
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by xynerise: 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2011
Thanks mods.
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by WebSurfer(m): 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2011
Say thk u supermod for preventing a calamity from being unleashed
xynerise:

Thanks mods.
bros we need to talk oo. Im impressed and very happy for u. May God bless ur union
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2011
So you are married to a nairalander? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2011
Yes.
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Wislet(f): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2011
All this defence is not called for. If u met ur wife offline-good. If not, good. This is the age of technology-internet. Many people have access to the computer or phones, and plenty also are on different chat sites where you go to interact, do business or generally cool off after a good day's work. You might be impressed with the character of someone(the way they reason/talk) online, and wanna MEET PHYSICALLY with the person, which is the important part. When you do and click, you guys could take it to the next level. There is nothing-absolutely nothing to be ashamed of in saying that someone met their present partner online before physically. Dont know why some think it's something crazy. Hello! This is the internet age. You can never meet everyone on the surface of the earth, so the computer affords u the opportunity to at least meet some totally outside ur scope. The important thing is meeting that wonderful person and connecting. Pls it's only mature people dat should get into relationships. Can't believe some people still think like kids.
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2011
Hey u im still angry with u. Ok?
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Wislet(f): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2011
toba:

Hey u im still angry with u. Ok?
why dear?
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by xynerise: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2011
Easy Nl dont go off d line. grin
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2011
Wislet ur comment on FB is making me feel somehow. U too would be against inter marriage?
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Russialane(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2011
undecided
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Wislet(f): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^^ wat comment? Don't think i said that.
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2011
I mean biafra
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Wislet(f): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2011
Lol. I lifted de topic from here. And it wz btw NGA now & BFA then. Innocent topic,lol. Hav an open mind jare. How u been? Been silent since.
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2011
Ok. Being silent about what? Becos i havent toasted u yet, u think im silent? shocked
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Wislet(f): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2011
Haha. Toba u be clown.
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Wislet(f): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2011
Haha. Toba u be clown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea / SA Plus-Size Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter As She Proudly Flaunts Her Body (Pix) / Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.