Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) (11178 Views)

How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. / I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by xynerise: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
Cmon guys! Na old story na undecided
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
xynerise: Cmon guys! Na old story na undecided

THREAD LOCKED...to your tent all ROMANCE SECTION derailers
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
Interesting!!!
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by chinedumo(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
This means he is not gay
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
How sweet smiley
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by EzePromoe: 8:38am On Mar 09, 2013
>
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Ukprosper: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
How I met my wife story is one of the most told marriage stories ever. When men find a good woman, they can't help but tell the whole world about her to adore her.
Here is a collection of signs that some married men revealed to me on how they met their wife.
There is a bit of my own experience there too, but the ail is for you to find guide on how to recognize that she is the one when she comes into your life.
How I Met My Wife
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Ukprosper: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
xynerise:
We met at a supermarket close to each other's house. After shopping I decided to move out and found out that her car was behind mine so I ask d security to fetch d owner of the car. She came out walking majestically and smiling. She apologized still smiling I was gazing at her smiling without listening to what she was saying. I quickly said "no problem madam" she was about going back to the supermarket when I quickly said " I am Jeff and u are? Silvia she slowly said. As I try to give her my card she said "Dont bother I dont need it". I pleaded for where she said pls let me be. She hurried back to the supermarket and I followed just like a he-goat. After buying, time for the bill I brought out my wallet to pay and she quickly brought hers out and pay. I said in my mind " witch". She went back to her car and tried to open it when held her hands and begged like a beggar for just a lunch.(imagine me) She looked at me with pity and said "ok but I will pay my bill" Till then I said in my mind after all na initial gra gra. She didnt me her address rather she gave d address of where she normally read her stupid Hardy chase romance novel(sorry to say). I met her there and off we go. I took her somewhere sha grin. Right there I began to tell her about Nairaland and she said she too is a member. She asked what my username is and I was shy to say XYNERISE due to the number of nasty and funny thread I have posted. Ok, she said, " I am Skydeep and u are? I am XYNE. . . RISE. She laughed like a hyena. I said what is funny? She said "u clown". In my mind I said "your papa clown" and laughed with her. Nairaland actually made our friendship closer and she gave her add. This time her real add. I never stop coming to her house every weekend. She later said Yes to me and today we are happily married after 10 months of dating. We just cant believe it. You too can get a life partner here if crazy Xynerise did. 

This is how I met my wife here
It is a compilation of how people knew that the girl they were dating was going to be their wife. They finally married and living happily ever after.
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by proclinician: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
This is beautiful oo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea / Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. / Should A Guy Kneel Down When Proposing Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.