Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,610 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) (11179 Views)

How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. / I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by NET1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2011
I'm yet to see 'your wife' comment here to corroborate your story. Abi did you make this up to appeal to a particular gender of posters?
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by skydeep(f): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2011
@poster. And where is the part ur shirt got torn by Spike(MY DOG) on ur first visit? grin grin grin
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2011
Even if this was real, I don't really know how some fellas take this initial dissing thing from women and go "thank you ma may I have another?" until she finally gives in to the guy out of pity for his severe lack of self-worth.

If I try to establish links adult to adult and she starts to act funny, I wish her farewell sharp sharp.undecided
All this begging runs is just something I don't get. Abi na Gold dem use take make ein ting?   angry

You are the author of how much sh1t you're willing to take.

that been said, make una 2 enjoy (if it's real)
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 08, 2011
yawn cry
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by chykere(f): 5:22am On Sep 08, 2011
i am jjc for here hope i will be welcomed wink
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 08, 2011
Only if you promise to stay 1500 miles away from my girlfriends and wives.
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by chykere(f): 6:45am On Sep 08, 2011
REALITY101:

Only if you promise to stay 1500 miles away from my girlfriends and wives.
@Reality.i am a lady na
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 08, 2011
Ok then, you are safe. Welcome to Nairaland, we have the good, the bad, the baddest,the ugly, and the ugliest. All the beautiful chicks here belongs to me while the fugly ones goes for some dude called 190 or 190smd, M M M, born2fork, Mr. Cork. Where are you surfing from?
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by chykere(f): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2011
grin.lol funny you .from lagos .dont be selfish na share and thanks
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2011
REALITY101:

Ok then, you are safe. Welcome to Nairaland, we have the good, the bad, the baddest,the ugly, and the ugliest. All the beautiful chicks here belongs to me while the fugly ones goes for some dude called 190 or 190smd, M M M, born2fork, Mr. Cork. Where are you surfing from?
Blasphemer! angry

I get my choice pick of all the various hot yanshes first before you.
This is how it's always been m8 undecided
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2011
2b bro. . Story

@chykere I share more and other stuff not women. Maybe when I'm done they can have a turn
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by bizgirl(f): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2011
i think by now ur new USERNAME shoul be sky-rise, what God has joined together, am so happy for you guys and i am just been hopeful for such a luck one day.
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2011
bizgirl, are you really a chick, are you finer than my boo -check ma profile- do you weigh less than 145Ibs?, are you miss independent? Do are you exposed to the naughty world? Are you a career lady? Do you have beautiful curly long natural hair? Love going to the gym? Not a cheater? If the answer to all of the above question(s) is yes, then you just got your self a man cheesy
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by iyatrustee(f): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2011
shocked shocked shocked some pple are born flirts nothing can change that fact lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by chykere(f): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2011
[c olor=#000l099][/color
] grin@2buff ,a
M sure there are enof beautiful  Ladies to go round

@Real,easy na
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2011
aww she even got a bed name for me already wahoooo. Ok girl let's get it straight. . Answer my question
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2011
iyatrustee is it against the law? Or the forum rules?
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2011
@Reality that ya girl look like Beyonce from that perspective. Props if that na your main squeeze
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by MrsChima1(f): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2011
Money changes everything. lipsrsealed
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2011
Where is she going out from again?
, Ya n constant walkout too

@2bff ya homie that's my soonest to become wife. . I go for the best. Not just you a lot ppl says the same thing, few months ago in Nigeria at Abuja airport they thought she was Beyonce bt she's far better than Bey . U want her younger sister? Lemme know n I will give you application form
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Ranoscky(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2011
just passin by
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by googles: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2011
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Choii I have missed angry sad
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^^^
Welcome back. I missed you more.

Let's meet at the farm joor
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2011
This is a nice story (If it's real anyway). For someone like me though it would have ended the moment she rejected my card rudely. WTH! angry
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by bizgirl(f): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2011
REALITY101:

bizgirl, are you really a chick, are you finer than my boo -check ma profile- do you weigh less than 145Ibs?, are you miss independent? Do are you exposed to the naughty world? Are you a career lady? Do you have beautiful curly long natural hair? Love going to the gym? Not a cheater? If the answer to all of the above question(s) is yes, then you just got your self a man cheesy

@ REALITY seen is believing, i am more thatn what u can imagine, only if u are real just as ur name implies.
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by chykere(f): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2011
a cute,loving ,educated,ambitious, patience man needed to fill a space in a heart.application forms available for sale .interested candidates who meet the requirement should apply. grin cheesy wink
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2012
Tales by Daylight? undecided

If this is true, you're so lucky. Damn!
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2012
Oh! This is good.what a persistent 'he-goat' Xynerise was...lolz...sharp guy for sure. Many blissful married life ahead. Chalo!
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Goldieluks: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2012
Viewing this topic: scopedon(m), lalaosky, lrguru(m), binger(m), ikekings(m) and 1 guest(s)

ALL THE AMEBORS THEM.
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
Goldieluks: Viewing this topic: scopedon(m), lalaosky, lrguru(m), binger(m), ikekings(m) and 1 guest(s)

ALL THE AMEBORS THEM.
And the no. 1 Amebor just introduced her crew members
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
Goldieluks: Viewing this topic: scopedon(m), lalaosky, lrguru(m), binger(m), ikekings(m) and 1 guest(s)

ALL THE AMEBORS THEM.

lwkmd..i loff this thread...time for us to get married.lol
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
Jaybee in tha building...please goldieluks wants to be your wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea / Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. / Should A Guy Kneel Down When Proposing Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.