Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,196 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords (43056 Views)

Tinubu Fraternizes With Druglords, Yahooboys,Thugs,Money Launderers & Occultists / Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Jostoman: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mokah:
Politics has never been this Dirty in the History of this country all because of People who want to Rule Nigeria because of her Commonwealth

Not sure these men will be contesting for president if Nigeria was the most broke Nation on the continent of Africa

Our mumu never do ?

How much are you worth since democracy and how much do you have in your Account the past 20 years since they started Looting your Commonwealth dry
see them when BAT was abusing Atiku you and other urchin were laughing at atiku but when atiku reply now you started preaching like a pastor grin

5 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by thisisit: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
THIS BALLISTIC MISSILE HAS REDUCED EXPECTED VOTES FOR BAT BY 1.2 MILLION.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by onuman: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mokah:
Politics has never been this Dirty in the History of this country all because of People who want to Rule Nigeria because of her Commonwealth

Not sure these men will be contesting for president if Nigeria was the most broke Nation on the continent of Africa

Our mumu never do ?

How much are you worth since democracy and how much do you have in your Account the past 20 years since they started Looting your Commonwealth dry

Atiku and Tinubu - none is qualified to be president of a normal country given their antecedents.

Atiku BRIBED A US SENATOR WHO SERVED PRISON TERM FOR THE ATIKU BRIBERY.

TINUBU FORFEITED $460000 DRUG TRAFFICKING MONEY TO THE US GOVERNMENT. TINUBU'S OFFENSE WAS NEVER TRIED IN THE COURT. HE CAN BE ARRESTED AND BE TRIED ANY TIME.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Jostoman: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
Thanksful:
Why Tinubu was a drug baron, Atiku was a thief disguised as a custom officer stealing our common wealth as a nation.

Two misfits
for border?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Hydroxide(m): 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jesu. This one na finishing o. Tinubu should be ashamed. You came to Edo state, you no see anything to talk, na yahoo boys u Dey insult.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by nesphil(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
True talk grin
This expired, fake, and substandard drugs baron shouldn't be talking when men are talking nah.
Bat is an expired product nah grin
grin

fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QH3Dgi1fE
As Custom Officer, I Blocked You From Bringing Hard Drugs To Nigeria – PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Lambasts APC Flag Bearer, Tinubu

Sahara Reporters

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Diligence: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
Drug baron and terrorist on one ticket of a political party?

Nigerians: run o! Take cover from evil & bloodletting and corrupt political parties!

Take Back Your Country
RescueNigeriaNow

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Jostoman: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
fredoooooo:
Alhaji fawajud abi fayawo we don here sir ... a custom officer in Cameroon i guess grin cheesy grin
Pdp is talking , its the Bush babies that will be crying up amd down like an obituarists orphan .
Not surprise pdp and obituarists are the same sha.
Na tribalism separate dem now grin cheesy grin
Atiku sabi give uppercut o grin

6 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by badoh(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
gozmok1:
r grin

Atiku is hated because of his perceived corrupt nature. But with Tinubu as his main opponent, Atiku is now looking like a saint.

HE PETER OBI IS A SAINT NO EFCC CASE VERY EDUCATED AND YOUNG HE HAS AN EDGE OVER OTHER CONTESTANTS , Now add the fact that kwankwaso and atiku are real Muzlem and core Northern Muslim men, then you'll understand the grave repercussions of bad publicity to the average Northerner. Not to forget that Tinubu is under a curse placed on him by Sheikh Jaafar, the most revered Islamic cleric in Northern Nigeria. Reason for the curse?

The cleric accused him of masterminding the massacre of the Hausas in Lagos when he was the governor.

Corruption, Drug dealing scandal, massacre of N0rtherners scandal, curse of Sheikh Jaafar factor, Desperation, Bad Press, "Fake Muzlem" factor, man, Tinubu is dea.d in the core North!....
.. OBIDATTI ISA GOAL
You can be a saint and still be a failure in human management. Obi is not a good administrator and he's naive to be handed the leadership of this country. I see him as somebody who can get easily drowned when faced with challenges of governance. Why did he run from PDP primaries? He definitely saw defeat afar and had to run from it, that's not quality of a good leader. His deficiency in human management is the reason he could not sway delegates in PDP and had to run because he saw wike and others as threats to his ambition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by SaLongs1(m): 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nbote:
WTF is gazing gaganganga?
pls ask that Ihordspy fellow I saw a thread in which he sort of spoke in tongues about it grin grin perhaps he will break it down for common folks to comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Jostoman: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Anatakuebira:
Funny enough, they will still meet tomorrow and begin to hug and admire each other. Yeye people.
but today upper cut enter BAT body well well.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Gingerbreadman2: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
dannykares:

On earth I kept asking question if u guys re insane?
What on earth Deborah Samuel dead has to do with Atiku oh bcus he's a Muslim?
Fine if that is ur problem Tinubu, buhari, almost all de Govenors in North re Muslim so why not mention their name to find out reason why Deborah was killed.
U re judging a man already with ur heart questioning over death he knew nothing about.
Omo get lost go n ask ur parents, including Peter obi why de killing in Anambra, imo, other part of south east.

Sigh!!! Are you going to just act like you don't know the issue of Atiku and the death of Deborah?
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Chetas81(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
Thanksful:
Why Tinubu was a drug baron, Atiku was a thief disguised as a custom officer stealing our common wealth as a nation.

Two misfits
hell
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Mummyimbecile(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mokah:

Our mumu never do ?

Supporters Like you and I are the prime reason their spiritual Machantes are forming demi gods. Yet your country is so broke that they can't foot her budget with enslaving your tomorrow

Your Business Need a Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/ftNMoz5iT5QV2Zt58
let me quickly borrow a phrase my brother and friend uses all the time, ... " you are a wise man".

Never have I seen such wisdom deposited in the young shoulder of a Nigerian!

Nigerians should be wise in this 2023 election, that's all I can say for now!
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Jostoman: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
jojo1415:
Reno,Dino,Fani kayode,festus keyamo.....u people should come and defend ur evil Godfathers
you want them to chop from the upper cut wey Atiku give bat.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by bentenny(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
fredoooooo:
Alhaji fawajud abi fayawo we don here sir ... a custom officer in Cameroon i guess grin cheesy grin
Pdp is talking , its the Bush babies that will be crying up amd down like an obituarists orphan .
Not surprise pdp and obituarists are the same sha.
Na tribalism separate dem now grin cheesy grin
Even when it concerns Atiku,you still had to find a way to redirect it to Obi as if you are obsessed with him grin grin
Seems Obi is now the new tormentor in chief of your balablu paymaster...No wonder ur garamata oga sees him as a superhigh way poison cheesy
Face atiku's fired shots and leave out Obi!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by faceland: 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubu was in bed with two notorious drug kingpins, Muiz Akande and Abiodun Agbele.

I Google 'Abiodun Agbele' and someone with the same name stole 6 BILLION NAIRA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Jostoman: 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
sukar886:
Tinubu Urchins will attack Obidient now and leave atiku.... But atiku get bad mouth ooo grin
the thing enter body

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by seguno2: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
grin grin
To Urchins and Mikanites..

Stop being a liar and propagandist. For what gain

speedyGonzales:
Atiku Abubakar lists all the companies he owns

Below is some information on his companies:
1. Intels

Intels Nigeria Limited provides integrated logistics services for the Nigerian oil and gas industry. It offers agency services; cargo services; port management and support services in shore bases; and manages client operations, including pipe racks, stacking areas, warehousing, enclosed areas, jetties, offices, water tanks, fuel storage, generators, compressors, and various other services and facilities.

2. Prodeco

Prodeco operates in Nigeria with two companies: Prodeco (Property Development Company) operating within the main territory of Nigeria and Prodeco International operating in Oil & Gas Free Zones. The first company was incorporated in March 1996 as a property development company. Over the years, PRODECO has engaged in building, marine, and infrastructural construction for various clients in the oil and gas industry.

3. Atiku Abubakar farm

He also has a farm in Adamawa state. In 1981 he moved into agriculture, acquiring 2,500 hectares of land near Yola to start a maize and cotton farm. The business fell on hard times and closed in 1986. "My first foray into agriculture, in the 1980s, ended in failure," he once said in 2014. However, since then his farm has expanded and blossomed.

4. ABTI schools

The major part of this is the American University of Nigeria (AUN). It is located in the city of Yola, capital of Adamawa, one of Nigeria's 36 states. The campus, which occupies nearly 1000 hectares, is a serene mixture of desert and farmland. Adamawa, one of the six states in northeast Nigeria, shares the longest borderline with Cameroon Republic.

https://www.naija.ng/1124128-atiku-abubakar-lists-companies-owns.html#1124128

politicoNG:
Mikano International Limited, promoters of Mikano Generators, has denied any link to former Vice President and the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2023 general elections, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

The Managing Director of the company, Firas Mamlouk in a statement said Mikano is not affiliated to the former vice president in any way.

The statement reads: “The attention of the Management of Mikano International Limited, promoters of Mikano Generators (amongst other products), has been drawn to numerous articles and press statements stating that the Company is owned by/affiliated with Atiku Abubakar, GCON.

“This disclaimer is a notice to the general public that the news does not represent the true facts as it concerns Mikano International Limited. Please be informed that Mikano International Limited is not owned, affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HE Atiku Abubakar GCON.

“Members of the public are therefore advised to disregard the news”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/mikano-denies-link-with-pdp-presidential-candidate-atiku/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by SaLongs1(m): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Let the two of them negate the other so that Obi will take over.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by udemzyudex(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
This two old men throwing jabs at each other like kids no go let us rest.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by sapele914(m): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
If you keep wondering the friendship between these two, then you are learner. Forget politics.

One was a drug pusher while one was an enabler as a custom Officer.
Maybe your papa was that Airport Taxi driver they used In the 1980’s @ Murtala Muhammed International Airport Ikeja?
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Ofunaofu: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubu is a well known narcotic drugs trafficker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by seguno2: 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sleektiger:
Both are thieves... One formal and the other illegal

ThiefNuibu is both formal and illegal thief.

If ThiefNuibu is not a formal thief, why did he not employ workers to provide water for every building instead of 24 years looting Lagosians of the IGR raised from their pockets, federal allocation on their behalf, loans, PPP funds etc?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by SlavaUkraini: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
This one loud oo

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Confirm4real(m): 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
E Choke...

Chai with all these evidence, if not that I have made up my mind to vote for Peter Obi I would have voted for Atiku grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Rastafryrice: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
you won't see Bashir Ahmed or Garba shehu attacking Atiku grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by gbengaeed(m): 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Atiku's team should be careful if they are not sure of the drug issue they shouldn't dive into it. Tinubu overlooks every publication about the drug case because the people behind it are paperweight, Atiku being his main contender, Tinubu might take up a case against him and throw the campaign off balance. You might not like him but you shouldn't reason with the sentiment. Tinubu is a very calculating person he wouldn't have left the drug case the way it is if it truly happen. And mind you the US judiciary is one of the most corrupt in the world at the elite level.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by sapele914(m): 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
faceland:
You sure na Atiku say this? It even have Biblical references like "remove the log from your own eyes first".

Some of the options expressed here might have legal consequences.
Why should Bola Tinubu answer the drowning broke Abubakar Atiku that has used all his money to gamble in politics?
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by mipeesoft(m): 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
Atiku sofri sofri ooo dis tin dey pain apc urchins on nairaland grin grin grin grin grin angry
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QH3Dgi1fE
As Custom Officer, I Blocked You From Bringing Hard Drugs To Nigeria – PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Lambasts APC Flag Bearer, Tinubu

Sahara Reporters

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by MikeofAfrica: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
badoh:

You can be a saint and still be a failure in human management. Obi is not a good administrator and he's naive to be handed the leadership of this country. I see him as somebody who can get easily drowned when faced with challenges of governance. Why did he run from PDP primaries? He definitely saw defeat afar and had to run from it, that's not quality of a good leader. His deficiency in human management is the reason he could not sway delegates in PDP and had to run because he saw wike and others as threats to his ambition.

So bribing delegates with thousands of dollars and winning a compromised primary is an indication that someone is a good administrator.

Indeed, the problem of Nigeria is not bad leadership but foolish citizens who elect the bad leaders.

I will not be surprise if you vote Tinubu since he did not run from APC primary but bribed his way through and get the ticket.

That is the kind of foolishness that has make Nigeria a joke in the community of nations.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life / 2015 ELECTION: INEC Releases List Of Ten Presidential Candidates / Fear Of War Grips Niger Delta As Military Deploys Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.