Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords (43054 Views)

Tinubu Fraternizes With Druglords, Yahooboys,Thugs,Money Launderers & Occultists / Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by diogo23: 8:20am On Jan 07, 2023
kenedyx:
Atiku should tell us about Deborah Samuel and her gruesome murder.

Until then he remains non-existent.
What concern him with that girls murder? What did Tinubu say when she was murdered?
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Shikini: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2023
Upper cut

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Brushstrokes20: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!...
# lethal jab.... Druggie in the mud!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Mrkindness: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2023
Mokah:
Politics has never been this Dirty in the History of this country all because of People who want to Rule Nigeria because of her Commonwealth

Not sure these men will be contesting for president if Nigeria was the most broke Nation on the continent of Africa

Our mumu never do

How much are you worth since democracy, the past 20 years since these guys started Looting your Commonwealth dry

These men are so successful as politicians, Yet the country is so broke that we can't foot her budget with enslaving your tomorrow

Please our Business Need a Logo

We will Design a Good Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/ftNMoz5iT5QV2Zt58
politics was more dirty in 2015 when APC uses insult ND different kind of dirty means bygotry Jega to remove GEJ, the difference now is that we have criminals and thieves aiming to control our country.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Dgr8hassiE(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2023
meetme01:

One ke.

Five at once

Drug & Fraud
Education (Pry & Sec)
Source of Wealth
Health

wuna no go kill pesin with laugh ���

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by 18wheeler: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by fredoooooo: 9:51am On Jan 07, 2023
DukeofUmueri247:

The guy said you are a "fool by inheritance",that means both your father and his ancestors are fooooolss cheesy grin grin
Including the Hoelosho mother ths gave birth to an imbe**cile like you
Ain't you the one your mum was looking for ya dad at obi family meeting called campaign ? She carried a lost but found campaign banner with obituarists. Hoeloshi olori pẹlẹbẹ, ogun kee you .
Bush baby .... cry !!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by DukeofUmueri247: 9:54am On Jan 07, 2023
fredoooooo:

Including the Hoelosho mother ths gave birth to an slowpoke like you
Ain't you the kne your mum was looking fir ya dad at obi family meeting called campaign... Hoeloshi olori pẹlẹbẹ ogun kee you .
Bush baby .... cry !!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin
The issue is that you don't even know who your father is neither does your mother know because the number of dicks that the pussy of your mum during her days of hawking agbò in the street of Asaba is more than the number of the children of Isreal that crossed the red sea..

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by fredoooooo: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2023
DukeofUmueri247:

The issue is that you don't even know who your father is neither does your mother know because the number of dicks that the pussy of your mum during her days of hawking agbò in the street of Asaba is more than the number of the children of Isreal that crossed the red sea..
See as this imbe**cile. Dey foam fo go and mouth ..
Go back home and wake ya mama up with taekwaendo as usual, ask her who be ya papa . Bas***tard cheesy grin
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Sunnyja: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QH3Dgi1fE
As Custom Officer, I Blocked You From Bringing Hard Drugs To Nigeria – PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Lambasts APC Flag Bearer, Tinubu

Sahara Reporters
See how BAT's urchins will blame Peter Obi now for this "finishing".

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Minime10(f): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2023
The battle of two thieves grin
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Mrfixitt(m): 10:32am On Jan 07, 2023
fredoooooo:
Alhaji fawajud abi fayawo we don hear sir ... a custom officer in Cameroon i guess grin cheesy grin
Pdp is talking , its the Bush babies that will be crying up and down like an obituarists orphan .
Not surprise pdp and obituarists are the same sha.
Na tribalism separate dem now grin cheesy grin
An idiot will always be an idiot. Pdp took your Druggie candidate to cleaners but as an urchin, instead of you to attack them back, you choose to drag the Obedient family into your madness. A Coward you're

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Tzar(m): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2023
Which druggie? Tinubu? Who cares about him. Those are the crop of crooks you Nigerians deserve, because you all are not any better than them! Nigerians like you are even worse than all the decrepit junk you bring up as your candidates!
1. Emilokan druggie
2. Supremely corrupt greedy ex-cutoms
3. Lying 3rd class drug lord

Skty:

I was in school while ur guy was with druggies
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by fredoooooo: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2023
Mrfixitt:
An idiot will always be an idiot. Pdp took your Druggie candidate to cleaners but as an urchin, instead of you to attack them back, you choose to drag the Obedient family into your madness. A Coward you're
Bush baby ... cry !!!! Remember to take from any of these to wipe ya tears . An handkerchiefs, a wrapper or a blanket .. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Mrfixitt(m): 10:40am On Jan 07, 2023
fredoooooo:

Bush baby ... cry !!!! Remember to take from any of these to wipe ya tears . An handkerchiefs, a wrapper or a blanket .. cheesy grin cheesy
COWARD

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by fredoooooo: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2023
Mrfixitt:
COWARD
Bush baby
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by kissdabride: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
kenedyx:
Atiku should tell us about Deborah Samuel and her gruesome murder.

Until then he remains non-existent.
And tinubu should tell us too about Deborah Samuel
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by seunayantokun(m): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
A custom officer stealing like Satan when the other guy is 'drugging' it on. How is he different? Nonsense!
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by James91: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Evil men, the highest evil is APC candidate

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Mokah: 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
This nor the type of comment we want to hear
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by mechanics(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Am really enjoying the statement coming from both the APC and PDP presidential candidates.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Tradman: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QH3Dgi1fE
As Custom Officer, I Blocked You From Bringing Hard Drugs To Nigeria – PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Lambasts APC Flag Bearer, Tinubu

Sahara Reporters
Tinubu's brokus was smatch and I'm very sure his agberos boys in every nooks and cranny wouldn't allows people to rest because of this huge blows

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
fredoooooo:

Bush baby, no need to cry ..
Obituarists try to recover your brain from the grave it was buried ... cheesy

You don't have sense

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by fredoooooo: 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
obynzo:

You don't have sense
Bush baby you're still crying ?
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
fredoooooo:

Bush baby you're still crying ?

Are you still demonstrating stupidity and senselessness?
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by fredoooooo: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
obynzo:

Are you still demonstrating stupidity and senselessness?
Bush baby ... cry grin cheesy
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by sureprince01(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
but wait, why hasn't Tinubu openly debunk this talk about being drug lord, passport forgery, lies about Mobil, source of income, bullion van, mental health, body failing? what is this man trying to do himself and Nigeria as a whole. The country seems to be a game of chess to these people
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Adobeacrobat: 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
“Tinubu should hide his face in shame rather than try to pontificate about morality. How can he even be talking about reforming Yahoo boys in Edo State given his dark past with US authorities? He should remove the log in his eyes before trying to remove the speck in the eyes of others.”

THIS IS FINISHING!! shocked
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Samogloby:
Atiku also loot your destiny!

My destiny is far more brighter and better than yours in all ramifications.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
fredoooooo:

Bush baby ... cry grin cheesy

Frustration is doing you. grin grin grin
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by fredoooooo: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
obynzo:

Frustration is doing you. grin grin grin
Bush baby ... cry !!!! grin cheesy grin
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
fredoooooo:

Bush baby ... cry !!!! grin cheesy grin

As e dey sweet me e dey pain you..... grin cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims / Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes / Nnamdi Kanu In Court, Judge Denies Bail Application: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.