Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords (43038 Views)

Tinubu Fraternizes With Druglords, Yahooboys,Thugs,Money Launderers & Occultists / Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by dynicks(m): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by amicdan56: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
With the seriousness of Obidients, they might just win the election
baba4ever4: The monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by iscom(m): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
I can't laugh �

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by jojo1415: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Reno,Dino,Fani kayode,festus keyamo.....u people should come and defend ur evil Godfathers

6 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by sukar886: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
[center][/center]
Omo see finishing

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
fredoooooo:
Alhaji fawajud abi fayawo we don here sir ... is dst in Cameroon? grin cheesy grin

Urchin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by sukar886: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
This one loud ooo... This is finishing

5 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Goalnaldo46: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
I like the way they have added many features on their forum ...make sense
BeksT82: NL is so biased towards APC and PDP...Great move from OBidients

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by nedekid: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
What did he say?
Chips gagalda?
Never heard of that word before.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by sukar886: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubu Urchins will attack Obidient now and leave atiku.... But atiku get bad mouth ooo grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by fredoooooo: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Urchin
Bush baby
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by PHIPEX(m): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is nuclear bomb fired, this is a weapon of mass destruction, this is not acceptable grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Sleektiger: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Both are thieves... One formal and the other illegal
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by nedekid: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
If you keep wondering the friendship between these two, then you are learner. Forget politics.

One was a drug pusher while one was an enabler as a custom Officer.
Ha, for real?
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
Shots Fired!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by R0LL0N(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
The way Tinubu talks you will know he talks like an addict

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by kenedyx: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Tinubu is a Muslim too, he kept quiet at the murder of Deborah Samuel. He should also tell us about the gruesome murder

Lol, Tinubu is worse of course. Buhari is better than Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by PrinceOfLagos: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Watch as Tinubu urchins will leave Atiku and attack the Igbos now , just watch the cowards

11 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Antoeni(m): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is RPG Missile

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by saintol(m): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
And these are the people that want to rule this country. Nigerian is in a deeper mess.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Theoarhics: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
Atiku gave Tinubu uppercut with this statement.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Antoeni(m): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
Please Off The MIC

5 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by onuman: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
Atiku Abubakar and Bola Tinubu are two sides of the same coin.
Two men who became rich exploiting Nigeria.

Tinubu is unfortunate because he got involved with drug trafficking in the US.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by VawulenceProMax: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
kenedyx:
Atiku should tell us about Deborah Samuel and her gruesome murder.

Until then he remains non-existent.
how is that his business?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by nedekid: 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
HitSong:
Lol
See old fools throwing jabs

Believe me, ATHIEFKÚ is still a bigger thief than Tinubu any day any time.
Na lie, beba bourdillion is the richest Nigerian alive. Forbes would have carried him, but for same reason they don't carry wealth without enterprise.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by dannykares: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
kenedyx:

On earth I kept asking question if u guys re insane?
What on earth Deborah Samuel dead has to do with Atiku oh bcus he's a Muslim?
Fine if that is ur problem Tinubu, buhari, almost all de Govenors in North re Muslim so why not mention their name to find out reason why Deborah was killed.
U re judging a man already with ur heart questioning over death he knew nothing about.
Omo get lost go n ask ur parents, including Peter obi why de killing in Anambra, imo, other part of south east.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by DispatcherLagos: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
This Atiku why na?
Table wey we dey shake small small, e reach ur turn u come lift am smash for ground. grin
Is that how you use to do?

5 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by DrAkpamudehe: 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
kenedyx:

Ask your mother to explain to us why she didn't insist that the owner of the sperm that evolved into you to use a condom. The world would have had 1 less dullard.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is a kilometer smack down. I always telling people, African politics is the worst. I’m a political scientist. Situation in Nigeria always making me laugh many a time. Let the game begins

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Superwave16320: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
The same Peter Pandora below or another one
gozmok1:
r grin

Atiku is hated because of his perceived corrupt nature. But with Tinubu as his main opponent, Atiku is now looking like a saint.

HE PETER OBI IS A SAINT NO EFCC CASE VERY EDUCATED AND YOUNG HE HAS AN EDGE OVER OTHER CONTESTANTS , Now add the fact that kwankwaso and atiku are real Muzlem and core Northern Muslim men, then you'll understand the grave repercussions of bad publicity to the average Northerner. Not to forget that Tinubu is under a curse placed on him by Sheikh Jaafar, the most revered Islamic cleric in Northern Nigeria. Reason for the curse?

The cleric accused him of masterminding the massacre of the Hausas in Lagos when he was the governor.

Corruption, Drug dealing scandal, massacre of N0rtherners scandal, curse of Sheikh Jaafar factor, Desperation, Bad Press, "Fake Muzlem" factor, man, Tinubu is dea.d in the core North!....
.. OBIDATTI ISA GOAL

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by NaijaCover(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by faceland: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
You sure na Atiku say this? It even have Biblical references like "remove the log from your own eyes first".

Some of the options expressed here might have legal consequences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal’s Camp Speaks On Contesting Result In Court / How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable / Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.