Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords (43023 Views)

Tinubu Fraternizes With Druglords, Yahooboys,Thugs,Money Launderers & Occultists / Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Samogloby: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
[He also loot your destiny!quote author=Thanksful post=119784121]Why Tinubu was a drug baron, Atiku was a thief disguised as a custom officer stealing our common wealth as a nation.

Two misfits[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by RECHMOND: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
Omo.. dis one na WWE smackdown. Waiting for Tinubu's turn. This two folks are comedians.. get your PVC ready, vote Peter Obi guys. Soon we'll start a challenge hashtag #showyourpvc this time e go shock them

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Samogloby: 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Thanksful:
Why Tinubu was a drug baron, Atiku was a thief disguised as a custom officer stealing our common wealth as a nation.

Two misfits
Atiku also loot your destiny!
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Carlyboi(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Same monumental crooked Atiku?lol It’s the audacity for me talking of the pot calling kettle black in 3D.The joke constantly writing itself as far as this election goes.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by nedekid: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Abfinest007:
One shot fired
One shot? More like this

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by nedekid: 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
HardMirror:
did he kill her?
I taya.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by 2016easy2017: 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
He meant he was in the port stealing while Tinubu was schooling abroad
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by nedekid: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
sapele914:
Mentality like this, is why you are still in penury both materially & spiritually, seek immediate exorcism.
How are you sure he is not in a better situation than you are?
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
fredoooooo:
Alhaji fawajud abi fayawo we don hear sir ... a custom officer in Cameroon i guess grin cheesy grin
Pdp is talking , its the Bush babies that will be crying up and down like an obituarists orphan .
Not surprise pdp and obituarists are the same sha.
Na tribalism separate dem now grin cheesy grin

You don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:
Atiku don forget say we know history.

No Camerounian, Biafran or Mauritanian would take the role that belongs to Nigerians.

We Nigerian youths are determined to vote wisely and vote for capacity and competency.

It's too early in the year to be this stupid.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by scobaba: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Old men talking like kids
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by fredoooooo: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
obynzo:

You don't have sense
Your own sense is donated for stoppeedy research grin
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by jejerod450: 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2023

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by jimcaddy(m): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha �. I'm loving this vawulent vawulence. Gbos gbas everywhere. Tinubu doesn't know that people know everything, and nothing can be hidden under the sun. But yet he has some supporters who benefits from him financially, so they will help him. That's the sad story of Nigeria and Nigerians. The average Nigerian man is so greedy, selfish and self centred that he thinks only of himself. They will know that what they are about to do is wrong o, yet because of financial gains, still go ahead to do it and damn all consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by elmodee7(m): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubu and Atiku are united in corruption and just hiding under a mask

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
fredoooooo:

Your own sense is donated for stoppeedy research grin
Oga go and sleep jare you have no sense.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by fredoooooo: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
obynzo:

Oga go and sleep jare you have no sense.

Bush baby, no need to cry ..
Obituarists try to recover your brain from the grave it was buried ... cheesy
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by tuzle(m): 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
I have left Nigeria case alone. We are the one doing ourselves. One thing about everyone of us is that provided little is entering our hand from one person, we are willing to sell our souls to that person even if that thing is originally ours.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Lampass(m): 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QH3Dgi1fE
As Custom Officer, I Blocked You From Bringing Hard Drugs To Nigeria – PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Lambasts APC Flag Bearer, Tinubu

[url=https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/06/custom-officer-i-blocked-you-bringing-hard-
drugs-nigeria-pdp-presidential-candidate]Sahara Reporters [/url]
Don't mind the Junkie, breakfast successfully served. Chai this Atiku get mouth sha���

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by stuffs2002: 12:09am On Jan 07, 2023
gozmok1:
r grin

Atiku is hated because of his perceived corrupt nature. But with Tinubu as his main opponent, Atiku is now looking like a saint.

HE PETER OBI IS A SAINT NO EFCC CASE VERY EDUCATED AND YOUNG HE HAS AN EDGE OVER OTHER CONTESTANTS , Now add the fact that kwankwaso and atiku are real Muzlem and core Northern Muslim men, then you'll understand the grave repercussions of bad publicity to the average Northerner. Not to forget that Tinubu is under a curse placed on him by Sheikh Jaafar, the most revered Islamic cleric in Northern Nigeria. Reason for the curse?

The cleric accused him of masterminding the massacre of the Hausas in Lagos when he was the governor.

Corruption, Drug dealing scandal, massacre of N0rtherners scandal, curse of Sheikh Jaafar factor, Desperation, Bad Press, "Fake Muzlem" factor, man, Tinubu is dea.d in the core North!....
.. OBIDATTI ISA GOAL

Extremely ST00PEED IPOB can say anything.

Obi and educated are not words that goes together
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by NessFortunate: 12:17am On Jan 07, 2023
Abfinest007:
One shot fired
Say Na one you fit count. The shots be like penalty shoot out. Just dey play

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by chukwuma234: 12:18am On Jan 07, 2023
kenedyx:
Atiku should tell us about Deborah Samuel and her gruesome murder.

Until then he remains non-existent.

He should tell you what exactly? Is he responsible for the murder. Didn't you see the video of the killers have you filed a petition against them or you are not a Nigerian? Abeg shut up if you don't know what to say.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by NessFortunate: 12:22am On Jan 07, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QH3Dgi1fE
As Custom Officer, I Blocked You From Bringing Hard Drugs To Nigeria – PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Lambasts APC Flag Bearer, Tinubu

Sahara Reporters

Olodo BAT... You that empowered thugs cum Agberos all over the streets of Lagos is talking about eradicating yahoo boys. Probably you want to upgrade them to drug lords too like you did with E!! Money? Mumu man. An unfit dementia, amnesia and paralysis embodiment wants to lead Nigeria keep dreaming una eyes go clear. Any other party but #REJECTAPC

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by 43Ronin: 12:25am On Jan 07, 2023
Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by mrvictor: 12:33am On Jan 07, 2023
KETTLE vs POT!
None of those 2 fantastically corrupt individuals with questionable characters should have been allowed to contest for any public office anywhere in the world.

PETER OBI is the only VERIFIED ONE:
Character
Competence
Capacity
Commitment to deliver!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by HNICEARTH: 12:36am On Jan 07, 2023
Rapid shots fired....wahala for drug dealer

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by shineeye1: 12:43am On Jan 07, 2023
The problem is not the BAT called Tinubu. The problem is the mass mental challenge of the vast majority of Nigerians today that has made a devalued imp as BAT an issue of relevance In national political discourse. It is impossible for any mass of rational people anywhere in the world to consider voting a BAT just after the disaster of a BUHARI. It is the absurd testimonial to the fantastically corrupt Nigeria of today..
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by ultimateprof: 12:48am On Jan 07, 2023
These two men should be arrested for stealing! ��
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by akaleb2015(m): 1:11am On Jan 07, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin story for the gods Politicians would not keep giving us comedy emilokan bla blu custom officer oga mikano company remeber ibb he want to die he no fit die lessons for the up coming politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lagos During The Colonial Days / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North / Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.