Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords (43062 Views)

Tinubu Fraternizes With Druglords, Yahooboys,Thugs,Money Launderers & Occultists / Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Tzar(m): 1:14am On Jan 07, 2023
You were a CORRUPT Customs officer! Your salary, pension and gratuity doesn’t tally with the stupendous wealth you wallow in!
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by BlueDuck: 1:24am On Jan 07, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QH3Dgi1fE
As Custom Officer, I Blocked You From Bringing Hard Drugs To Nigeria – PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Lambasts APC Flag Bearer, Tinubu

Sahara Reporters

If Tinubu has any shame he should just withdraw from 2023 race after this exposure of his dirty history by PDP

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by segun18(m): 1:24am On Jan 07, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QH3Dgi1fE
As Custom Officer, I Blocked You From Bringing Hard Drugs To Nigeria – PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Lambasts APC Flag Bearer, Tinubu

Omo kasala don burst oo. Igboro ti daru ooooo. Nkan sele labe somo. Afi kin lo gbe chair kin wa ma Mo drama ooo. Abeg make una go carry chair come watch wrestling match between Atiku and Tinubu oooo

Sahara Reporters
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by ebukamen(m): 1:25am On Jan 07, 2023
If these people are attacking each other now, it means that they are planning to work together in secret.

All these buhaha is just to confuse us
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Betterworld001: 1:25am On Jan 07, 2023
Racoon:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy Savage battle, finish him! Flawless victory.

cc: Afamed, Sarrki, Ihordspy Seunmsg, Eriggs, NLpoliceman , NgeneUkwenu
My guy, you go dey mention names, you wan collect ban?
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by TollinsN: 1:28am On Jan 07, 2023
This idiot though we are fools that see and hear things and quickly forget
He told us he bears SODEEQ ABUBAKAR and later changed it to ATIKU ABUBAKAR Using someone else's certificate for employment into customs. (Is that not criminal)
He told us he did GCE in 2014 and now have Masters degree HMMNN. (He had been busy reading O level subjects since 2013?) (More criminal)
Obasanjo said what you stole under him can feed 300million Nigerians for 400 years. Je even wrote it in his book that was published
Several Nigerian companies built with several billions of dollars was sold to himself in few millions of dollars through proxies
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by EastAlchemist: 1:30am On Jan 07, 2023
kenedyx:
Atiku should tell us about Deborah Samuel and her gruesome murder.

Until then he remains non-existent.
Exister

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:14am On Jan 07, 2023
What we are know is Tinubu was a governor when Atiku was also selling Nigeria properties to himselff with Nigeria stolen money.

Atiku is seeing the handwriting that Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Sorry Atiku
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by engrchykae(m): 2:58am On Jan 07, 2023
Two criminals
Both customs officers and drug kingpins are deadly demons.
Peter obi step forward and take charge.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Littlefingerjp: 3:04am On Jan 07, 2023
kenedyx:

Tinubu should tell us about the Lekki massacre,until then he remains NON-EXISTENT

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Littlefingerjp: 3:09am On Jan 07, 2023
ogunsbanjul:
What we are know is Tinubu was a governor when Atiku was also selling Nigeria properties to himselff with Nigeria stolen money.

Atiku is seeing the handwriting that Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Sorry Atiku
Yu are a big fool, your generation must be ashamed of your stupidity..Your children if you have any must be disappointed at your level of foolishness.. Who talked about when Tinubu was governor??
Meanwhile when Tinubu was governor,Atiku was the vice president of Obasanjo... Tribalistic animal, Supporting and promoting nonsense...Suffer no dey tire una for this country
Na people like your generation,Remi Tinubu said she is tired of, always begging in their house..One day Yu go beg enter wahala

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by DukeofUmueri247: 3:38am On Jan 07, 2023
fredoooooo:

Isinku e o ni kuro , your spirit will never know peace .. Oloriburuku lile you wee not sharap .. Hoeloshi obituary.
Bush baby you go weep till death
The guy said you are a "fool by inheritance",that means both your father and his ancestors are fooooolss cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by snowball11(m): 3:42am On Jan 07, 2023
ogunsbanjul:

Sorry Atiku

An URCHINUDEEN spotted! grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by broadman20: 3:49am On Jan 07, 2023
Throwback:
Atiku don forget say we know history.

No Camerounian, Biafran or Mauritanian would take the role that belongs to Nigerians.

We Nigerian youths are determined to vote wisely and vote for capacity and competency.

If your candidate is a Nigerian and not from Benin Republic, let him tell Nigerians the name of his primary and secondary school.

We have been waiting for his answers for more than 20 years now but he has been running around, why?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by pikechukwu6(m): 4:18am On Jan 07, 2023
Atiku 1-0 Tinubu
First half just ended grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Meley(m): 4:24am On Jan 07, 2023
fredoooooo:
Alhaji fawajud abi fayawo we don hear sir ... a custom officer in Cameroon i guess grin cheesy grin
Pdp is talking , its the Bush babies that will be crying up and down like an obituarists orphan .
Not surprise pdp and obituarists are the same sha.
Na tribalism separate dem now grin cheesy grin
Out of the whole contestants it's ur useless drug lord that is a tribalistic person. Every post, people like you would find way to involve obi, face atiku who attacked your personal lord and saviour, don't be despicable .

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by akinsmyk(m): 4:30am On Jan 07, 2023
kenedyx:

Yes that’s a good question. A presidential candidate that can’t stand up enough for a citizen owing to a belief by some morons don’t deserve the presidency.

That above doesn’t make invalid that revelation about Tinubu. We’re not shocked anyways, it’s just further confirmation of what we know already.

Both Atiku and Tinubu is not what we want for the nation going forward
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by eallstar: 4:39am On Jan 07, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Tinubu is a Muslim too, he kept quiet at the murder of Deborah Samuel. He should also tell us about the gruesome murder
It's better u are quiet from the beginning than to talk and hurriedly delete it. That's an act of cowardice
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by jojothaiv(m): 4:52am On Jan 07, 2023
grin grin grin

Something to keep the citizens entertained, two washed up politicians feeling funky.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by chukwuoke(m): 4:56am On Jan 07, 2023
And what did you do then?
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Elidrisy20: 5:08am On Jan 07, 2023
As you come block am,wetin you carry the drugs do?
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Skty: 5:18am On Jan 07, 2023
The drugs are affecting BAT's brain

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Skty: 5:18am On Jan 07, 2023
Tzar:
You were a CORRUPT Customs officer! Your salary, pension and gratuity doesn’t tally with the stupendous wealth you wallow in!

I was in school while ur guy was with druggies

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Skty: 5:27am On Jan 07, 2023
Abfinest007:
One shot fired

U nor say 100 shots fired. The shots sef reach murder person without actual shooting

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by aujile(m): 5:29am On Jan 07, 2023
HitSong:
Lol
See old fools throwing jabs

Believe me, ATHIEFKÚ is still a bigger thief than Tinubu any day any time.
You lie!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Skty: 5:30am On Jan 07, 2023
fredoooooo:
Alhaji fawajud abi fayawo we don hear sir ... a custom officer in Cameroon i guess grin cheesy grin
Pdp is talking , its the Bush babies that will be crying up and down like an obituarists orphan .
Not surprise pdp and obituarists are the same sha.
Na tribalism separate dem now grin cheesy grin

Ur wasted drug lord's brain is dead from the drugs he took in his youth and u nor fear u de bring a whole Obi pic come this rotten post. U go soon collect..swine like u...

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Skty: 5:32am On Jan 07, 2023
OkpaAkuEriEri:
;DTinubu onye chemist
Tinubu onye ogwu
Tinubu Eze cigar
Tinubu onye weewee

Taagbafuo isi ewu

Lol....I don't understand Igbo language but I understand these ones by force... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Skty: 5:38am On Jan 07, 2023
don run from this post and the Madridguy and Ihordspy guy. Even eriggs

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by erospecial: 5:39am On Jan 07, 2023
Yet Yorubas want us to ignore the character of Tinubu and accept him as president because he's a Yoruba if the evil APC!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by azpekuliar: 6:00am On Jan 07, 2023
R0LL0N:
The way Tinubu talks you will know he talks like an addict

He behaves like one.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Chochovini: 6:15am On Jan 07, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
See powerful comeback with a smack down
. Bros, no be small thing o. Heavy jab wey fit bring down any boxer in a ring.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords by Ladymillion(f): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2023
meetme01:

One ke.

Five at once

Drug & Fraud
Education (Pry & Sec)
Source of Wealth
Health

APT summary of the shots!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor’s Office Workers In Calabar Locked-Out For Lateness (photo) / US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram / Pictures Of Lagos During The Colonial Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.