Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking (76987 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2023
Funny social media......

I haven't seen where they said , Age didn't make marriage to work ..

All those adults of 35-45yrs divorcing in thier marriages, why is it so for them??

I think marriage can not be generalized but should be on individuals capabilities.....

What works for MR A&B......CAN Never work for MR C&grin

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Etuagievin(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2023
knowhowk:
Wowww Amazings !
I love this .

However is it wrong for a Woman 50 years to wed a Guy of 19 years ?
. If they both agree. However, there would be a clash of interest, wide gap in reasonings that may help spoil things.
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Nawteemaxie(m): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2023
These are siblings now. That is her younger brother.
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by KanuSE: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2023
God1000:
There's a lot of reaction from people on social media with some claiming the lady is older than the boy.

What do you think? Are they compatible?

How am I supposed to know if they are compatible? undecided

Amebo, busy body!
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Kajaard: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2023
Probably an arranged marriage between the two families.

Very wealthy families do this to ensure the money and connections flow within.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by God1000(m): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2023
rickleye:

They are siblings abegi !!!’
how do you know?
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by lexy2014: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2023
God1000:
There's a lot of reaction from people on social media with some claiming the lady is older than the boy.

What do you think? Are they compatible?

How will you know if a couple is compatible by just looking at a picture?

Also who are you to decide if they are compatible or not? How e take concern you?

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by HydraFeeds(m): 10:50am On Jan 07, 2023
Reminderz:
if it was the other way around, we would have been seeing tags like paedophile, rapist and blah blah blah from stupid monikers here..

anyways I don't think this kind marriage will last, what experience do they have? what do they know? abi dem think say na I love you, I love you too be marriage?? this social media sef don spoil many things... well, what do I know??
paedophillia entails an adult and a minor

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by rickyrex(m): 10:51am On Jan 07, 2023
Reminderz:
if it was the other way around, we would have been seeing tags like paedophile, rapist and blah blah blah from stupid monikers here..

anyways I don't think this kind marriage will last, what experience do they have? what do they know? abi dem think say na I love you, I love you too be marriage?? this social media sef don spoil many things... well, what do I know??
which other experience do they need. Experience of previous marriage or what. The only experience is them living together, grow together, correct each other, love each other, and above all fear of GOD not to hurt one another
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2023
Reminderz:

it will shock you they'd still be together in the next 30yrs. There's no perfect textbook nor principle to marriage.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

They might be same age... most ladies age faster than men.

Might be family arranged things... the guy doesn't look financially independent yet..
GOD forgive this Naija mentality of you look mature before you earn.

But this fine guy will cheat sha.... several times. She must learn to look away. grin

So you can recognise financial independence just from looking at someone's picture?

Omoh, Dr Strange has nothing on you!

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by dives(m): 10:51am On Jan 07, 2023
I don't think he is the groom. Why doesn't he have a ring on his finger? This picture looks like that of a bride and her younger brother.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:52am On Jan 07, 2023
If u check out now, dis lady dey follow nairaland evening newspapers women dey shout men a scum, but she don go carry one small boy wey be her family last born mate marry.... To all our nairaland evening newspapers continue wailing las las Shiloh go soon dey reject una...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by jcross19: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2023
God1000:
They look happy.

Love, happiness, understanding and respect for one another is what sustain marriage
because they opened their teeth to the camera!!!!
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:
Something ain't right here.

Either the boy is her younger brother, or he's standing in place for someone.

Same thing that came to my mind... I feel the boy is her brother, cos there's nothing to indicate he is the groom
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by toujurs: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2023
peepydelano:
Early marriage still remains the best
walaihi but that is if a wifey, not all these bitchy selfish girls on ut there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Donedeal1(m): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2023
Carry what you can marry

Marry what you can carry.
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2023
I doubt they're couples. They look like siblings. The guy isn't putting on a ring.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Realmi: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2023
ThoughtOfYou:
Lovely couple.

A lot may be involved. The "boy" may be the only child of the family and hence, there's need to marry quickly and start giving birth.

All the same, lovely couple.
that they got married early does not nean they will give birth immediately......people who waited for 15yrs for a child also married early. Just a gentle reminder

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by toujurs: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2023
Nia69:
I doubt they're couples. They look like siblings. The guy isn't putting on a ring.
Is that how your brothers kiss your hands
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by CartelKenneth: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2023
That boys face is hairless… :O
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by LoveJesus87(m): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2023
Enny2013:
D lady looks quite older. D guy isn't wearing a wedding band though.
maybe he is representing his older brother who is far away

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by abobote: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2023
The lady is not that young, she will get old before the man
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Zico777(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2023
Enny2013:
D lady looks quite older.
So!!!
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2023
toujurs:
Is that how your brothers kiss your hands
I don't have a brother.
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Silvershadow81(m): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2023
RIP IN ADVANCE angry
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by TheChameleon: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2023
Buddha3:

So you can recognise financial independence just from looking at someone's picture?

Omoh, Dr Strange has nothing on you!

Exactly I am Stephen Strange's tutor.

My posts require at least a primary school education to understand. Graduates of miracle centers should stay away. It's understandable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Johncuppa(m): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2023
God1000:
it doesn't work for everyone
How difficult it is for people to believe this

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Innobee99(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2023
Some people fit be 40yrs and sense no dey their head. 16 yr old dude fit get sense pass u
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by deebrain(m): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2023
The girl set.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.