Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking (77018 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by achimendy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
God1000:
There's a lot of reaction from people on social media with some claiming the lady is older than the boy.

What do you think? Are they compatible?

Young sweet couples.

Your union is blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Nobodyany1: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Reminderz:
if it was the other way around, we would have been seeing tags like paedophile, rapist and blah blah blah from stupid monikers here..

anyways I don't think this kind marriage will last, what experience do they have? what do they know? abi dem think say na I love you, I love you too be marriage?? this social media sef don spoil many things... well, what do I know??
Do you know them personally? Can you just shut up and stop wishing them bad!

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by IamAsiri: 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fedrick100:
The guy family must be rich that’s why the lady is marrying him. We all know that she’s older than the boy

And who told you that she's marrying him?
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Uchesis: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
peepydelano:
Early marriage still remains the best
ask don jazzy.
early marriage = early divorce

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Abagworo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
The boy is older than the girl but the girl will regret marrying him in few months from now till they either separate or she'll have to endure till death do them apart. My advice to ladies is to marry matured men who know what they want not someone to start experiments with.
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by kay29000(m): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
The boy looks like he is 16 years old.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Foodqueen(f): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
They aren't couple.

That's a brother happily playing with her senior sister before she gets taken away finally.

After that day, he definitely won't be able to hold and play with her like that again.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by kay29000(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
OMEGA009:
Misleading post.

The boy is her younger brother and is standing in as the Father of the Bride on her wedding day.

No sign of intimacy,
No suit by groom in an English wedding

It makes more sense now.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by boldsleek: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Akuruoulo:

my mother forgot her sense for 2022
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Odebayo4010(m): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
porthouse7:
This girl with big breast no young ooo

Thunder fire you,so na Big Breast you saw all of her
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Makeup and human hair make her looks older the the guy
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by MikeofAfrica: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
rickyrex:
which other experience do they need. Experience of previous marriage or what. The only experience is them living together, grow together, correct each other, love each other, and above all fear of GOD not to hurt one another

Don't you have more life experiences today than you do ten years ago. These life experiences will strengthen a man's character and make him capable of taking his own decisions.

A young man needs all these experiences to select the right spouse and build a happy home. Without these experiences, he will become a puppet in the hands of his wife and in-laws.
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by 2rez: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Agbada don replace suit or wetin dey play Anyway, dude could be a younger bro. With photos like those, I guess they tryna mess with people's psyche smiley. Abi no be social media again?
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Prettygirl200(f): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
God1000:
They look happy.

Love, happiness, understanding, honesty and respect for one another is what sustain marriage
exactly!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Subonbon(m): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Hmmmm this one na children marriage... Marriage wey wahala full inside, this one's fit tolerate anything... I had a friend that did same the later stage na knife the babe use kill my guy... I pray it won't be any body's portion sha but at times make person dey pray for grace.. Because ẹ no easy anywhere.....

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by porthouse7(f): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Odebayo4010:

Thunder fire you,so na Big Breast you saw all of her
bigger thunder with storm locate u
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Odebayo4010(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
porthouse7:
bigger thunder with storm locate u

The son of Belial
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by porthouse7(f): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Odebayo4010:

The son of Belial
son of Lucifer, na u look for trouble
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Jii95: 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
They are related, the resemblance is clear. Shape of nose and entire face.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by bewla(m): 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
God1000:
They look happy.

Love, happiness, understanding, honesty and respect for one another is what sustain marriage
With money ass the lead striker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by rezzy: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
The girl isnt old o, its her make up that makes her look old.
An 18 years old that is already looking like 25 here,
If not that her father told me her age, i wouldn't have believed
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by 0neal(m): 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Who else noticed he did SMP? grin

Congratulations to them
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by VULCAN(m): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Do you kiss you sister's hand like this?

Trouble dey oo

Enny2013:
D lady looks quite older.
D guy isn't wearing a wedding band though. He cud b a brother.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by CzarChris(m): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
God1000:
There's a lot of reaction from people on social media with some claiming the lady is older than the boy.

What do you think? Are they compatible?

Congratulations to the couple,

But looking at this couple's picture, this girl is going to chew this boy up.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by KBARBIE(f): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Chai my boy of 8yrs saw this pics and exclaimed " this boy looks like a teenager". May God bless your union.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by God1000(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Subonbon:
Hmmmm this one na children marriage... Marriage wey wahala full inside, this one's fit tolerate anything... I had a friend that did same the later stage na knife the babe use kill my guy... I pray it won't be any body's portion sha but at times make person dey pray for grace.. Because ẹ no easy anywhere.....
that's bad, may his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by God1000(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
KBARBIE:
Chai my boy of 8yrs saw this pics and exclaimed " this boy looks like a teenager". May God bless your union.
thanks
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Geekop: 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
SLOVFO:

Thanks for the observation. It could be a brother celebrating with his sister. Moreover why is he not wearing a suit if he were the bridegroom?

Noteworthy...
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by tylesh(f): 1:28am On Jan 08, 2023
That's her brother. Can't you see the resemblance?
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by BigIyanga: 1:46am On Jan 08, 2023
peepydelano:
Early marriage still remains the best
No wonda Naija has over 20m homeless kids
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 08, 2023
The programme is clear…. Damn. The female is under attack now. The male is also under the same attack. I love conspiracy theories so I wonder who, what, and why
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Cypress042(m): 5:59am On Jan 08, 2023
boldsleek:
Congrats to them.
Alphamales are so pained and don't like this news. cheesy
Slayqueens are smiling at this news.

Alphamales - 0 Slayqueens - 4.
undecided cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague / Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.