Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking (77026 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2023
TheChameleon:

Exactly I am Stephen Strange's tutor.

My posts require at least a primary school education to understand. Graduates of miracle centers should stay away. It's understandable.

Sadly, I haven't had the delightful liberty of even a Primary School education.

Kindly pardon my pitiable display of ignorance and glaring illiteracy. I'm more than pleased to be learning from the likes of you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by TheChameleon: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2023
Buddha3:

Sadly, I haven't had the delightful liberty of even a Primary School education.

Kindly pardon my pitiable display of ignorance and and glaring illiteracy. I'm more than pleased to be learning from the likes of you.

Better. Might need to get a refund of those school fees if you can't understand a post that basic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Raxxye(m): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2023
Dem cute sha!

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:08am On Jan 07, 2023
Reminderz:
if it was the other way around, we would have been seeing tags like paedophile, rapist and blah blah blah from stupid monikers here..

anyways I don't think this kind marriage will last, what experience do they have? what do they know? abi dem think say na I love you, I love you too be marriage?? this social media sef don spoil many things... well, what do I know??

Na only son syndrome na a very bad disease indeed
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by lollybee15(m): 11:08am On Jan 07, 2023
These are brother and his elder sister, just making fun by dressing like a wedded couple. People are too gullible to believe that they are married couple.

3 Likes

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by God1000(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2023
lexy2014:

How will you know if a couple is compatible by just looking at a picture?

Also who are you to decide if they are compatible or not? How e take concern you?
Lol, na simple question you dey drag like this
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Social media wahala.
The guy might just be his younger brother self.
Wearing suit it's the conventional weddinh dress code for men
Not to mean Agbada can't be worn o.
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by naijapikin2(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2023
This is the way love and marriage should be.

I will train my son and he'll be settled down and married at the age of twenty.

By God's grace

Insha Jehovah
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by whippersnapper(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Buddha3:

So you can recognise financial independence just from looking at someone's picture?

Omoh, Dr Strange has nothing on you!
if you see butty you no go know
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by gasparpisciotta: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2023
God1000:
There's a lot of reaction from people on social media with some claiming the lady is older than the boy.

What do you think? Are they compatible?

Make up will make a 7year old girl look older than a 20 year old boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2023
TheChameleon:

Better. Might need to get a refund of those school fees if you can't understand a post that basic.

I thought we already ascertained that I didn't even get a Primary school education? So what school fees are you talking about?

5 Likes

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Harmattan123(m): 11:17am On Jan 07, 2023
Please let's give him a little respect
He's a man or a boy shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by GoodCane: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2023
Enny2013:
D lady looks quite older.

She's a pedophile and must be arrested for this.
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by ibinaboonline: 11:23am On Jan 07, 2023
Yes, she's older but na arrangee wedding. Age shouldn't so them from leading a lifelong happy marriage.
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by khalids: 11:23am On Jan 07, 2023
How is it anybody's business.....They like each other and decided to do the legal thing...

Make all man hold dem peace

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Isabi4lov: 11:25am On Jan 07, 2023
They look like siblings, early marriage is good when there's money , not depending on grandma to cater for your wife and children
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by meobizy(f): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2023
Lol. He looks 14 - 17. People online are jobless and creepy. I stick with my opinion of things. Many times users on Reddit are smart.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Maik4Jesus: 11:26am On Jan 07, 2023
There is difference between "early marriage" and "marrying early". The former is bad while the latter is good
God1000:
it doesn't work for everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by EmpressOVD: 11:26am On Jan 07, 2023
God1000:
There's a lot of reaction from people on social media with some claiming the lady is older than the boy.

So dem don dey marry with agbada now, no more suit... Well, wah do ah know?
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by lexy2014: 11:26am On Jan 07, 2023
God1000:
Lol, na simple question you dey drag like this

Na simple question me sef ask bro based on your simple question
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by kareemkamil(m): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Early for dem
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by mrdino(m): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2023
God1000:

That young man is not the groom, he's the bride's younger brother.
Isn't it obvious; he's not in suit, he has no wedding ring on his finger and the striking resemblance between him and the bride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Niklaus398: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2023
Reminderz:
if it was the other way around, we would have been seeing tags like paedophile, rapist and blah blah blah from stupid monikers here..

anyways I don't think this kind marriage will last, what experience do they have? what do they know? abi dem think say na I love you, I love you too be marriage?? this social media sef don spoil many things... well, what do I know??
you guys are freaking hypocrites.
So a girl can marry at 19,20, -23 ( so young)
But it now an abomination for a boy of 19-23 to get married?
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Ken4Christ: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2023
If things are OK in Nigeria, this is how it should be. I think they are in their early twenties. Though the girl looks older.
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by ejitest1(m): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2023
The boy is her child. She is a single Mom
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Niklaus398: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2023
God1000:
I don't think the boy is up to 20 years
So? So only a girl can marry at 18, 19- 22 and it ok but a boy at that age marrying is a crime?

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Zackattack: 11:37am On Jan 07, 2023
I love this! They are both age mates.
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by siofra(f): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2023
secnelly:
My son will marry at 25.

Because you're living his life for him? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by adeniyi65(m): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2023
Reminderz:

How many of those expired evening newspapers and alpha males made a long lasting marriage these days. Let them enjoy themselves pls till the offer last.
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by TheChameleon: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2023
Buddha3:

I thought we already ascertained that I didn't even get a Primary school education? So what school fees are you talking about?

Good... we are finally on the same page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by siofra(f): 11:39am On Jan 07, 2023
womenareapezz:
marrying a older woman especially naija women is the second biggest mistake in life undecided

That woman will always want to Dominate the husband or strive to control the husband to become her dog undecided

Just as how it is written in the Bible! A woman will strive to control a man but I have given the authority to a man.

Don't let those female gorillas control you! Be the deciding factor in your home! Don't fall to that useless scam of feminist!

Now women are suffering in Afghanistan but feminist want we men to help them to fight against their suffering. undecided

In every feminists movement! There lies a stupid man supporting that movement

Do you mind mentioning the part of the Bible this is found? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Zackattack: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2023
TheChameleon:

From both writeups, that person seems more articulate than you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? / Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.