Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking (77016 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by jahsharon: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Underaged boy married a pedophile Olosho
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by occfx: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
God1000:
There's a lot of reaction from people on social media with some claiming the lady is older than the boy.

What do you think? Are they compatible?

Underage marriage should be discouraged, that guy is not upto 18
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Siminialaye20(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
All those qualities are not complete without money
God1000:
They look happy.

Love, happiness, understanding, honesty and respect for one another is what sustain marriage
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by alabo1: 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Reminderz:

can you compare how things was back then with how things is now? seems you guys just read to reply not understand! things have changed alot and it's not quite easier as it was back then...

Nothing has really changed. It has never been easy. My point is that people took responsibility earlier and so were more mature. Today you find adults living in their parents house in their 49's. It was not so then. Reflect on this please.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Youlins: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Age is nothing but number. Happiness, love and respect for one another is key. I pray that God blesses them.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by CaptainFM1: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fedrick100:
The guy family must be rich that’s why the lady is marrying him. We all know that she’s older than the boy

She may not be older like you're thinking.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Sleekfingers: 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
secnelly:
My son will marry at 25.

What if he not ready ? You go force am?
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Sleekfingers: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
God1000:
There's a lot of reaction from people on social media with some claiming the lady is older than the boy.

Believe jobless Nigerians at your own risk......posting concocted lies......

What makes anyone think that , they are couples?
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Bishopwizzy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
Reminderz:
if it was the other way around, we would have been seeing tags like paedophile, rapist and blah blah blah from stupid monikers here..

anyways I don't think this kind marriage will last, what experience do they have? what do they know? abi dem think say na I love you, I love you too be marriage?? this social media sef don spoil many things... well, what do I know??

You just spoke as an empty head. So because they are young means the marriage will crash anytime soon. It's not about young or old, but maturity of the mind, genuity, love, understanding and sacrifice, I know several marriages fellows like you projected to fail but they keep failing you guys. Wish them well rather than splitting trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Charles545: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
lollybee15:
These are brother and his elder sister, just making fun by dressing like a wedded couple. People are too gullible to believe that they are married couple.

Thank you.
People can see the striking resemblance yet chose to be gullible

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by udomonday: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
The boy is too young to tied to one pussy.he should have been left to grow up and soar his Wild oats,well I guess Thier parents took care of everything.
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Bluntemperor: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
God1000:

Na Skit Players then be!
No Marriage for the under 18- or Minor, for you can't hold any of them to ransom in Law!
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by SLOVFO(m): 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
Enny2013:
D lady looks quite older. D guy isn't wearing a wedding band though.
Thanks for the observation. It could be a brother celebrating with his sister. Moreover why is he not wearing a suit if he were the bridegroom?

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Hahjascho(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
peepydelano:
Early marriage still remains the best
Your ideology. undecided
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Enny2013(f): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
SLOVFO:

Thanks for the observation. It could be a brother celebrating with his sister. Moreover why is he not wearing a suit if he were the bridegroom?
My thought exactly. It cud b a brother celebrating a sister

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Ejikedaniel28: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
For your mind you think this boy is a small boy,haven’t you seen wizkid
God1000:

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Enny2013(f): 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
G00DHardDick:

She's a pedophile and must be arrested for this.
Lol...she cud b a sister though.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by 7arrows: 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
God1000:

Dont u have news to post.
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Marriage is not about age, no too reason am maybe the boy is from a rich family

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Handsum64: 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Assistant Jesus, if they are old you complain, now they are young you still complain.
Is your standard our standard?
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Robenna(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
God1000:
They look happy.

Love, happiness, understanding, honesty and respect for one another is what sustain marriage

Money nko

Until there's no did in the house
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Ezeifeanyichukwu(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Reminderz:
if it was the other way around, we would have been seeing tags like paedophile, rapist and blah blah blah from stupid monikers here..

anyways I don't think this kind marriage will last, what experience do they have? what do they know? abi dem think say na I love you, I love you too be marriage?? this social media sef don spoil many things... well, what do I know??
hmmm
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
The lady isn't older. Even if she's older it's with few years, (2-3yrs). The guy looks young because he shaved all facial hair or he is the type who develop facial hair late.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Munzy14(m): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fedrick100:
The guy family must be rich that’s why the lady is marrying him. We all know that she’s older than the boy
Nobody knows.

They might be age mates..But women always aging faster could present the lady as older.

Or it could be a male with a baby face.. cheesy Some males are like that.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by tunapawizzy: 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
God1000:

You want us to test compatibility by online photo. If the lady is older, how is that a problem. If he is not below the required age of marriage under the law, who are we to complain. What's it about older women that people have problems with. Dare Art Alade is about 10years younger than his wife, their marriage is approaching 20years now, if not more sef. It's not who is older that will determine compatibility
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by GoodCane: 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Enny2013:

Lol...she cud b a sister though.

Keep deceiving yourself.

That pedophile must be arrested and executed now for sexual assault
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Enny2013:
D lady looks quite older. D guy isn't wearing a wedding band though.

They're not a couple! Can't you see that they resemble? I see a boy playing up to her elder sister after reception.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Enny2013(f): 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
Okealaaye:

They're not a couple! Can't you see that they resemble? I see a boy playing up to her elder sister after reception.
My thought too

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Sweetvie: 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
Age is just a number
Beautiful couple grin
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Akuruoulo(m): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fedrick100:

Exactly my tot.
Women only talk about levels when them gold digging head no see money.
No levels at all from them.

Well... I wish them happy marriage life

1 Like

Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Akuruoulo(m): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
boldsleek:
Congrats to them.

Alphamales are so pained and don't like this news. cheesy

Slayqueens are smiling at this news.

Alphamales - 0
Slayqueens - 4.

U forgot ur sense for 2022
Re: The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking by Akuruoulo(m): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
womenareapezz:
marrying a older woman especially naija women is the second biggest mistake in life undecided

That woman will always want to Dominate the husband or strive to control the husband to become her dog undecided

Just as how it is written in the Bible! A woman will strive to control a man but I have given the authority to a man.

Don't let those female gorillas control you! Be the deciding factor in your home! Don't fall to that useless scam of feminist!

Now women are suffering in Afghanistan but feminist want we men to help them to fight against their suffering. undecided

In every feminists movement! There lies a stupid man supporting that movement

Which verse of the Bible talk am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague / Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.